not download files to your android 9 pie | Version: 1.8.11

Rep: (196)
files on android 9 pie are not downloaded
Version: 1.8.11

After updating to 9ku when you try to download a file from the client writes Loading top but information on what does not appear the file was downloaded. And there it downloads. After 5 minutes a curtain message appears stating that the file is not loaded.

Date: 12/25/2018

Rep: (50)
* Yur666 , Apk files are not downloaded (Post aidar1155 # 80493074)

Rep: (4)
Two days after an update to the ninth, the whole poydet.Est one but I can notsavagemessiahzine.comnothing skachat.S Market, with other resources pozhaluysta.Ispolzoval mob. data transmission and WiFi, changed the VPN.
savagemessiahzine.com- with version 1.8.11, build date 12/21/18.

Rep: (22)
After the upgrade to the 9-ku does not download files from the client. Version 1.8.11.

Post has been editedaleks621111 - 26.12.18, 08:10

Rep: (1)
I have everything downloaded. I will not say exactly what I was doing, but about: went into hrome (downloaded files) and got out the window provides access to something. I agreed, and all downloads have earned, including andsavagemessiahzine.com

Once become beta tester, it worked properly.

Rep: (2599)
* Eugeni2 Not connected completely

Then simply mysticism.

Rep: (2)
Plus
S9 +

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
On Sony Xperia XZ Premium is the same ...

Rep: (0)
I after renovation 9 does not swing with plaiy marketa.i have to enable tracing, animation, and even there, otherwise it is very long and opens slowly and moved on the screen)))

Rep: (268)
I decided the problem:
Phone settings>Applications>remove the default settings in all browsers and WebWiew
The client shakes everything instantly.
tested on Sony Xperia XZ1C 9.0 drain and Sony Xperia Tablet Z LA8.1
All good and good luck:savagemessiahzine.com:

Rep: (1)
I decided to download the .apk problem with an applicationsavagemessiahzine.com. You go in the application itself "savagemessiahzine.com"Further settings, put a tick loader choice. Samsungovsky and download the browser. It helped to s9.

Rep: (9)
* shurenco ,
shurenco @ 1.03.19, 18:58 *
You go in the application itself "savagemessiahzine.com"Further settings, put a tick loader choice. Samsungovsky and download the browser.
. Of all the proposed ways to help me just this. As loader are offered a choice of web browsers installed. I downloaded using UC browser.

Rep: (400)
For myself, I solved the problem as follows:
We go to the settings in the search type "download manager", then go store, clean the cache and data. After these things work procedures.

Rep: (50)
* d1mpash It was the way to earlier not downloaded files (Post melqonyanaram # 83255161)

Rep: (3)
* Yur666 , * d1mpash , There is another, just select the browser as the boot

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/09/19, 23:15