IRBIS A - Voice Assistant | [smartHome]

Rep: (85)
IRBIS A Voice Assistant
Yandex.Station | LG XBOOM AI ThinQ WK7Y | DEXP SMARTBOX | Elari smartbeat | Yandex.Module | IRBIS A пїЅ

Attached Image

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules.
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler.
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where they helped you, and write thanks.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

IDevice description
Smart home assistant Irbis A, based at the company Irbis Yandex.IO platform. This column has a compact design, the size is comparable to counterparts from Western manufacturers such as Google Home Mini. On top of the housing are located activation button Alice, volume buttons and mute. The device operates from the mains, it has no built-in battery. It requires a connection to the Internet via Wi-Fi. Also in this compact intelligent column Alice has the ability to connect external speakers through the AUX output.
Irbis A, as well as Yandex.Station, is controlled by voice commands and can set alarms and timers, talk about the weather and traffic jams, turn on music through the Yandex Music Internet service, answer some help questions, etc. Each buyer of this mini-column will receive as a gift six months subscriptions to Yandex.Music and Yandex.Plus.

DDevice characteristics
Operating system: Linux
Compatibility with platforms: Android 5.0+, iOS 9.0+
Power button: yes
Microphone on / off button: yes
Volume buttons: yes
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n, 2.4 GHz
Bluetooth: 4.2
Length x Width x Height: 88 Г— 85 Г— 52 mm
Weight: 164 g
Audio connector: AUX 3.5 mm
Power Consumption: 5V, 2A DC
Power Connector: Micro USB
Backlight: LED matrix on top of the device
Microphone grid: 2 microphones
Audio: 1 speaker, 2 W
Color: Black, White
Equipment: documentation, column, power adapter; a free period for Yandex.Plus (6 months) is automatically activated when connected in the Yandex application

EReviews and Reviews
(Useful

For questions about filling the caps, contact the curator of the topic.Artem3105

Post has been editedArtem3105 - 29.10.19, 18:34

Rep: (15)
* Pavelph Alice turn on our radio. I'm so turned on, I save our just do not listen to others. But the meaning is clear.

Rep: (17)
aleksandr22 @ 14.03.19, 20:06*
Alice turn on our radio

Radio? It is the "live" radio?
I think that it involves "Yandex radio" where in the genre of "rock" is a playlist "our radio".

* PavelPh,

Poproboval.vklyuchaet it radio.evropu + and Peter fm included

Rep: (10)
Radio added to the latest firmware dated 28 February. Stations a lot, playing online stream.
It is interesting only if it will work without a subscription.

z4X @ 14.03.19, 18:56*
Radio added to the latest firmware dated 28 February. Stations enough

The list does not seem to all radio stations. Recently, I turn on the radio Business FM

Rep: (2)
Help me please! Today took the column, bought Avito 2500)) without subscription. Connected Yandex plus three months on, at first it worked, but then decided to change its disposition, pulled out of the network and put into a different outlet in the bedroom. Ceased to play music! I say put a specific track. She says she put repeats it and silence ... I tried to untie and re-connect, nothing ((

Rep: (101)
mitich007 @ 14.03.2019, 22:57*
She says she put repeats it and silence ... I tried to untie and re-connect, nothing ((

Hour tormented her, asking her to put his hands up and Petlyura. I asked Pink Floyd - immediately began to play it right. Miracles.

* bedoviy Even they do not want to lose)

mitich007 @ 14.03.19, 21:57*
Help me please! Today took the column, bought Avito 2500)) without subscription. Connected Yandex plus three months on, at first it worked, but then decided to change its disposition, pulled out of the network and put into a different outlet in the bedroom. Ceased to play music! I say put a specific track. She says she put repeats it and silence ... I tried to untie and re-connect, nothing ((

Wait when the firmware is upgraded, updated at night, that is, the column should always be included.
If 2-3 days is not updated, then write in support of Yandex.
And why on Avito take if MVideo often give coupons at 1000r

topmallchina @ 14.03.19, 21:31*
Wait when the firmware is upgraded, updated at night, that is, the column should always be included.
If 2-3 days is not updated, then write in support of Yandex.

Yes, God is with them, with coupons))
And another joke is that it sort of puts the music (which is not), but when I ask to rewind, she said type is done, but before that, when the music was losing smiling, then she silently rewinding.
In general, I do not know what kind of bug with this miracle of the column, but here's how to cope:
If you do not play music:
Untied from his account, went to the reserve, there is connected Yandex plus tied the column and lo ..

Rep: (33)
mitich007 @ 14.03.2019, 21:42*
Yes, God is with them, with coupons))
And another joke is that it sort of puts the music (which is not), but when I ask to rewind, she said type is done, but before that, when the music was losing smiling, then she silently rewinding.

He's in the sense that with a coupon of MVideo have turned out even cheaper. As for the rest right now, many a glitch appears. Certain songs refuses to play. Alice is talking about play and can start playing. I have here a few days, he refused to play the song mind ever win. Now playing. But others, some do not.

Post has been editedalter87 - 14.03.19, 22:18

alter87 @ 14.03.19, 22:17*
Certain songs refuses to play. Alice is talking about play and can start playing. I have here a few days, he refused to play the song mind ever win. Now playing. But others, some do not.

And I tried to repeat the request?
Yesterday, I said, "Turn on the radio [...]." She says, "I turn on the radio [...]." Silence. I repeat: "Turn on the radio [...]." She says, "I turn on the radio [...]." And played!

Rep: (8)
liquidboy @ 15.03.19, 10:24*
And I tried to repeat the request?

The music, too, so rolls

Posted 03/15/2019, 8:48:

In general, of course, already zadolbala this "traffic loss" ...

Rep: (33)
* liquidboy,
I tried. It does not always help. but there are times when, yes, from the second or third time begins to play, or after the command alice play.

Rep: (5)
vit_dav @ 15.03.19, 12:46*
In general, of course, already zadolbala this "traffic loss" ...

We beta, though, not even an alpha tester of the crude product for their own gingerbread, sadly it ...
At least we would have made the service free of charge, until all the bugs are not correct

Rep: (25)
Full list of radio stations

Rep: (333)
* Ziosh
I wonder on what basis they select station, if there is even something regional is.
Clearly not popular ...

Pavel419 @ 15.03.19, 17:06*
Ziosh
I wonder on what basis they select station, if there is even something regional is.
Clearly not popular ...

There's probably a sign agreements if any stations yet, that will come later

Post has been editedZiosh - 15.03.19, 17:20

Rep: (333)
Ziosh @ 15.03.19, 17:16*
There's probably a sign agreements if any stations yet, that will come later

markups, as for me, this is some bullshit.
If the station is broadcasting through the 'Net, and freely gives his stream of anyone - even in Aimp shove it - what can there be a treaty. Advertising the ether still is not going away. But there xs, of course.

Pavel419 @ 15.03.19, 17:45*
markups, as for me, this is some bullshit.
If the station is broadcasting through the 'Net, and freely gives his stream of anyone - even in Aimp shove it - what can there be a treaty. Advertising the ether still is not going away. But there xs, of course.

Broadcasting is a server Ya Music

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/11/19, 00:17