IRBIS A - Voice Assistant | [smartHome]

Rep: (88)
IRBIS A Voice Assistant
Yandex.Station | LG XBOOM AI ThinQ WK7Y | DEXP SMARTBOX | Elari smartbeat | Yandex.Module | IRBIS A пїЅ

Attached Image

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules.
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler.
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where they helped you, and write thanks.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

IDevice description
Smart home assistant Irbis A, based at the company Irbis Yandex.IO platform. This column has a compact design, the size is comparable to counterparts from Western manufacturers such as Google Home Mini. On top of the housing are located activation button Alice, volume buttons and mute. The device operates from the mains, it has no built-in battery. It requires a connection to the Internet via Wi-Fi. Also in this compact intelligent column Alice has the ability to connect external speakers through the AUX output.
Irbis A, as well as Yandex.Station, is controlled by voice commands and can set alarms and timers, talk about the weather and traffic jams, turn on music through the Yandex Music Internet service, answer some help questions, etc. Each buyer of this mini-column will receive as a gift six months subscriptions to Yandex.Music and Yandex.Plus.

DDevice characteristics
Operating system: Linux
Compatibility with platforms: Android 5.0+, iOS 9.0+
Power button: yes
Microphone on / off button: yes
Volume buttons: yes
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n, 2.4 GHz
Bluetooth: 4.2
Length x Width x Height: 88 Г— 85 Г— 52 mm
Weight: 164 g
Audio connector: AUX 3.5 mm
Power Consumption: 5V, 2A DC
Power Connector: Micro USB
Backlight: LED matrix on top of the device
Microphone grid: 2 microphones
Audio: 1 speaker, 2 W
Color: Black, White
Equipment: documentation, column, power adapter; a free period for Yandex.Plus (6 months) is automatically activated when connected in the Yandex application

EReviews and Reviews
(Useful

For questions about filling the caps, contact the curator of the topic.Artem3105

Post has been editedArtem3105 - 16.11.19, 18:44

Rep: (10)
carinovod @ 26.12.18, 06:00*
I wonder if forgot to pay the internet and access is blocked, the alarm sounds, or have to make excuses to work, that the girl did not wake?

The main branch was infa that alarms and timers operate locally, without the need for Internet access. Another thing - and suddenly the light blink?

Rep: (0)
kpk31gru @ 25.12.18, 21:57*
I bought this device (irbis) but he still did not get to me. Probyval on PC and android run different skills. And that's what I noticed. I could not get not one voice skills. Not on the PC or on a smart. Tell her "feet" she is ok if that contact. To ask her another question not of skill such as about the weather for tomorrow and it is again your skill. Tried another team "Alice, come" too nifiga. Only hands to press the back button to get out of the most neglected skill. Duck's what interests me: I hope this column is not?

Everything works. Say Alice enough. And coming out of the habit.

Post has been editedArtem3105 - 02.06.19, 14:21

Rep: (3)
carinovod @ 26.12.18, 06:00*
I repeat: no one noticed that the sound is spontaneously reduced to a minimum? Ask and it is something they could barely whisper. I ask what level of volume, answers quietly, "the volume level 6". I say, "play music" includes either as silent or the volume "6", but he says the phrase "turn on" is very quiet. Why has not caught

There is no such problem.

I am hoping that BT can connect external speakers. However, there is. Only the device itself can be connected to the phone as an external speaker.

Ie, at the moment there is no way to include sound activation Alice? Hope to add in the next update the

Rep: (1)
* kpk31gru ,
Alex is able to understand and answer the same answer in a whisper) has recently been true

Post has been editedsovietDRON - 27.12.18, 00:02
Reason for editing: Chepyatki

Rep: (5)
doktorishka65 @ 26.12.18, 23:34*
There is no such problem.

Caught the bug, but did not understand still why

During playback or just spontaneously lowers the volume.
Ask and it is something they could barely whisper or even while playing the music suddenly starts to play very softly. I ask what level of volume, answers quietly, "the volume level 4".
Further two options:
1. If you do not play music:
I said: "The volume level 4. Turn on the music," turns the music or just quiet, or on the volume "4", but he says the phrase "turn on" is very quiet.
2. If the music played:
I said: "The volume level 4" begins to play again with the same volume (4).

By the way, it seems more and microphones at these moments becomes tight, is right next to it saying "Alice" and she is silent.

cant Video:https://youtu.be/oF0mlu-1ZE4

Post has been editedcarinovod - 27.12.18, 06:27

* carinovod , Reboot helps?

Rep: (5)
Evgen_tn @ 27.12.18, 11:38*
Reboot helps?

No, only if you say "Set the volume on the X", enough for a few minutes and then again to "diminish".
He asked her about the firmware, said that the version "3.1.1", asked to upgrade, said "try" and as a result - nothing new downloaded :(
What kind of garbage, the number of rejected "craft" rolls over?

Who is friends with the simulation can be interesting to make the project under the 3D-printer for remaking the bottom of the column, in order to accommodate the power supply and plug it?

Rep: (73)
sahactys @ 27.12.18, 01:18*
Ie, at the moment there is no way to include sound activation Alice? Hope to add in the next update the

I wrote about it in support of Poison. Let dopilivat firmware. sound activation switch is in the settings, but it does not work. We have to talk, "Alice, hello," so she said hello back and understand what was said.

Rep: (58)
Evgen_tn @ 27.12.18, 10:39*
Who is friends with the simulation can be interesting to make the project under the 3D-printer for remaking the bottom of the column, in order to accommodate the power supply and plug it?

This is not a good solution from all points of view:
- speaker plays down
- interference from BP and 220 on the audio
If you do "good", it is remodel the entire body. And it does not make sense in view of the set of "iron".

Ringo @ 27.12.18, 13:56*
- speaker plays down

It is hoped that it will be possible via Bluetooth to connect an external audio system, and generally use the built-in speaker is not the best solution.

Rep: (73)
More jamb saw when connecting a device like a BT-column with iPhone not adjustable volume. Who the same?

Rep: (8)
I bought today, white. Very petite, and something really hot in the upper part where the buttons are. all right? I understand well, in principle satisfied. but the strain that is not what you heard it beep and is ready for your question.

Well firstly lamp lights, and secondly, said means to hear. ;)

Rep: (25)
Wanted a couple of points proyasnit..mikrofony always active; any time you can ask Alice? In conjunction with smart incoming call which is addressed? I understand that MVideo exclusive until the end of the year?

Posted on 27.12.2018 at 21:30:

balamut.72 @ 26.12.18, 22:17*
Only the device itself can be connected to the phone as an external speaker.
Besides being able to listen to music with a smart, it still gives?

Rep: (8)
Judging by the reviews, the sound is not the best at it. I think it would be better so you can connect it to the wireless speakers than phones

loses its connection (

Rep: (58)
* kavalun , Wireless speakers, see Dexp Smartbox

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/11/19, 8:51