IRBIS A - Voice Assistant | [smartHome]

Rep: (78)
IRBIS A Voice Assistant
Yandex.Station | LG XBOOM AI ThinQ WK7Y | DEXP SMARTBOX | Elari smartbeat | Yandex.Module | IRBIS A

Attached Image

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules.
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler.
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where they helped you, and write thanks.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
IDevice description
Smart home assistant Irbis A, created on the basis of the Yandex.IO platform by Irbis. This column has a compact design, comparable in size to analogues from Western manufacturers, such as the Google Home Mini. Alice’s activation button, volume buttons and microphone mute buttons are located on the top of the case. The device works from the mains, does not have a built-in battery. Requires an Internet connection via Wi-Fi. Also in this compact smart speaker with Alice there is the ability to connect external speakers thanks to the AUX output.
Irbis A, as well as Yandex.Station, is controlled by voice commands and can set alarms and timers, talk about the weather and traffic jams, turn on music through the Yandex Music Internet service, answer some help questions, etc. Each buyer of this mini-column will receive as a gift six months subscriptions to Yandex.Music and Yandex.Plus.
DDevice characteristics
Operating system: Linux
Compatibility with platforms: Android 5.0+, iOS 9.0+
Power button: yes
Microphone on / off button: yes
Volume buttons: yes
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n, 2.4 GHz
Bluetooth: 4.2
Length x Width x Height: 88 × 85 × 52 mm
Weight: 164 g
Audio connector: AUX 3.5 mm
Power Consumption: 5V, 2A DC
Power Connector: Micro USB
Backlight: LED matrix on top of the device
Microphone grid: 2 microphones
Audio: 1 speaker, 2 W
Color: Black, White
Equipment: documentation, column, power adapter; a free period for Yandex.Plus (6 months) is automatically activated when connected in the Yandex application
EReviews
(Useful

Topics Curator: Artem3105 / Write to the curator

Post has been editedArtem3105 - 10.08.19, 14:08
Reason for editing: advice: how to trick the AUX script in Irbis A.

Rep: (1)
Amsand @ 08/19/19, 13:56*
And how is Alisa doing with the “hearing” now? Is it comfortable to communicate? Or does it require clear, loud speech, like in a dictation?

So so. It seems Yandex scored on the support of this column. For 2 months now everyone has been complaining that the right microphone is not working and it has become worse to hear. But there are no changes. In short, sometimes you almost have to yell. Initially, this was not.

Post has been editedssp2 - 19.08.19, 14:13

Rep: (52)
* ssp2,
Who's everyone? I saw from the strength of 5 people. And which of them complained not only about social networks, but also about support?
Well, on the right microphone there was such an answer from the "community manager"
Today I tell you what really happened with the Irbis

Spoiler: both microphones work and nothing is broken. It's just that they are divided into leading and secondary. If you plug the lead with your finger, the system does not understand anything and does not connect a second microphone. It is not designed for this format of work)

Our experts are now actively checking everything and trying to find out whether this situation affects the operation of the column under normal conditions.

But the subtotal: everything works, no need to panic)

It’s just that no one had plugged one microphone before and this question was not raised. And now we have checked everything and can guarantee that both microphones are working properly.

And why exactly they began to hear worse (and whether they really began) the team understands

Personally, when I plug one microphone, the speaker really dies, but in general I did not notice any deterioration in audibility.

Rep: (3)
* volvox3000 , throw a link please, I can’t find such switches so that they work without zero

Rep: (8)
Serhan38 @ 08.19.19, 17:13*
throw a link

Sent in lichku.

Rep: (29)
No one knows yesterday or today was there any column update? She became completely deaf, she only understands "yelling".

Rep: (75)
* Chingiz7cfd , the channel in Telegram didn’t write anything about the update yet.

Rep: (0)
There they wrote in a hat about gadgets that work with Alice and Irbis. There is a proposal to make a list of trusted third-party devices with Ali for UD (switches without a neutral wire, lamps, IR remote controls, sockets, household appliances) that work exactly with Irbis (specifying - directly or after all, through a complex chain of services, with a hub or without it and / or “dancing with a tambourine” or “out of the box”).
And then the head goes around already from examples that are not supported by instructions, and then later you read that they do not directly work and you need a complicated setup.
I do not want to buy an expensive gadget and repent of it.
He himself outlined a couple of options for switches without a neutral wire on Ali. With a positive (or negative) connection experience, I undertake to report myself to those interested.
And about the "muffled microphone" Irbis. The column sometimes hears even a whisper, and sometimes you have to shout. A test with a plugged-in microphone showed that the phenomenon exists. The speaker stops responding even to a scream

Rep: (3)
* student737 , Thank. I will study. Until I understand the capacitor where to stick if I have several lights sitting on one button

RealVanoID @ 08.20.19, 1:24*
about
, I have 1 Xiaomi keyboard switches working with a column, without a neutral wire, in one room there is a relay from the sanoff, it also works without problems, it only thinks a bit longer than the switch, there is still a xiaomi outlet, it also works fine. Now I'm waiting for the xiaomi two-line relay module, so as not to redo the switches. It’s a pity that other devices do not work yet, I look forward to adding the xiaomi remote 360 ​​tablet to control IR devices. The guys somehow write scripts manually for work. But maybe they will add nevertheless

Rep: (7)
* Chingiz7cfd, I have about a week and a half ago, "deaf". (

Stim87 @ 08.20.19, 06:51*
I have 1 keyboard switches Xiaomi working with the column, without a neutral wire, in one room there is a relay from the sanoff, it also works without problems, it only thinks a bit longer than the switch, there is still a xiaomi outlet, it also works fine. Now I'm waiting for the xiaomi two-line relay module, so as not to redo the switches. It’s a pity that other devices do not work yet, I look forward to adding the xiaomi remote 360 ​​tablet to control IR devices. The guys somehow write scripts manually for work. But maybe they will add nevertheless

Work directly through Alice right away?
Links to these sockets, switches and relays would be nice to know what to buy for sure.

Post has been editedrealVanoID - Yesterday, 15:27

RealVanoID @ 08.20.19, 16:26*
breakers
RUB 1,884.70 | Original Xiaomi Aqara Smart Light Control Fire Wire Zero Line ZiGBee Wall Switch Version Double Single Key Mijia APP
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32940947685.htmlhere was the switch for 1100, a cup holder for her 103.33 rubles. 5% DISCOUNT | Wall plate Adjustable inner cassette mount wifi touch switch usb socket box white plastic materials for 86 Type standard
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32869957661.html

Posted on 08/20/2019, 20:08:

[2 041 rub. 12% OFF] Aqara LLKZMK11LM Two-way Control Module 2 Channel Wireless Relay Controller Works for Mijia APP and Home Set Control Module from xiaomi y kitchen, dining room and bar from home and garden on banggood.com
https: // not validlink / i3ivSuqojZ I don’t need to redo the relay, wiring and switches, put it on the dashboard and everything, on line, is convenient and simple, and the price was 1100

Stim87 @ 08.20.19, 19:06*

[2 041 rub. 12% OFF] Aqara LLKZMK11LM Two-way Control Module 2 Channel Wireless Relay Controller Works for Mijia APP and Home Set Control Module from xiaomi y kitchen, dining room and bar from home and garden on banggood.com
https: // not validlink / i3ivSuqojZ I don’t need to redo the relay, wiring and switches, put it on the dashboard and everything, on line, is convenient and simple, and the price was 1100

The first links already sold the goods, but I realized what kind of switches. Himself looked after.
The second link did not pass, unfortunately, but there is still a question in the other: why can the relay be used at all?

Post has been editedrealVanoID - Yesterday, 20:49

Rep: (7)
Greetings to all! If anyone is interested, then they work for me through an irbis:
Xiaomi via MX:
- all zigbee sockets (built-in, plugged in), wifi with usb plugged in, only 220 works, usb channel is not visible, wifi plugged in simply (without usb)
- switches, with zero and without, only two channels are visible in two-key
- wifi lamps (Philips, Elites), zigbee lamps (Akara, Ikeev-Europe, ours say they don’t fly into mx)
ice ribbon elite
- dust of the first version
Ir remote Tuya (round), flies like a native Yandex, but few settings. You can first connect the Tuev system, configure the necessary devices, and then connect to Yandex, they will remain kind of.
Like this...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/21/19, 04:13