IRBIS A - Voice Assistant | [smartHome]

Rep: (76)
IRBIS A Voice Assistant
Yandex.Station | DEXP SMARTBOX | Elari smartbeat | Yandex.Module | IRBIS A пїЅ

Attached Image

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules.
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler.
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where they helped you, and write thanks.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
IDevice description
Smart home assistant Irbis A, created on the basis of the Yandex.IO platform by Irbis. This column has a compact design, comparable in size to analogues from Western manufacturers, such as the Google Home Mini. Alice’s activation button, volume buttons and microphone mute buttons are located on the top of the case. The device works from the mains, does not have a built-in battery. Requires an Internet connection via Wi-Fi. Also in this compact smart speaker with Alice there is the ability to connect external speakers thanks to the AUX output.
Irbis A, as well as Yandex.Station, is controlled by voice commands and can set alarms and timers, talk about the weather and traffic jams, turn on music through the Yandex Music Internet service, answer some help questions, etc. Each buyer of this mini-column will receive as a gift six months subscriptions to Yandex.Music and Yandex.Plus.
DDevice characteristics
Operating system: Linux
Compatibility with platforms: Android 5.0+, iOS 9.0+
Power button: yes
Microphone on / off button: yes
Volume buttons: yes
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n, 2.4 GHz
Bluetooth: 4.2
Length x Width x Height: 88 Г— 85 Г— 52 mm
Weight: 164 g
Audio connector: AUX 3.5 mm
Power Consumption: 5V, 2A DC
Power Connector: Micro USB
Backlight: LED matrix on top of the device
Microphone grid: 2 microphones
Audio: 1 speaker, 2 W
Color: Black, White
Equipment: documentation, column, power adapter; a free period for Yandex.Plus (6 months) is automatically activated when connected in the Yandex application
EReviews
(Useful

Topics Curator: Artem3105 / QMS

Post has been editedArtem3105 - 22.07.19, 20:10
Reason for editing: advice: how to trick the AUX script in Irbis A.

Rep: (10)
Photos of Irbis A from the inside:
https: //photos.google.....duaUh2NHRDaW1kb1k2UlVn

Rep: (3)
Today I bought this animal. Impressions are pleasant. Let's see how it will be in life)

Rep: (5)
So they waited for a separate topic.
Today I discovered that the voice of Alice is noticeably quieter than playing music. Sometimes he starts to play music.
And yet, a question for Yandex. Why does the activation sound not work on dexp and irbis?

Rep: (8)
Why does the activation sound not work on dexp and irbis?

As I understand it, small ones are activated only with a button, which is a bit annoying and greatly narrows the usage scenarios of these devices.

In a common piggy bank:Offal Irbis

* carinovod , well, no, the music is muffled and Alice is clearly audible, and the activation sound in the settings for web version should be activated, there the slider is disabled by default.

Posted 12/25/2018 21:57:

* jfx , no voice activation.

Rep: (12)
I bought this device (irbis) but it has not reached me yet. I was on the PC and android to run different skills. And here is what I noticed. I could not get out of more than one skill voice. Not on a PC or on a smart. You tell her "stop" she is so ok if that please contact. You ask her a completely different question, not out of skill, for example, about the weather for tomorrow, but she again has her own skill. I also tried the command "Alice, come back" also nifiga. Only with your hands to press the button back thereby exit the running skill. Duck is what interests me: I hope this isn’t on the column?

Post has been editedkpk31gru - 25.12.18, 22:00

Rep: (51)
* kpk31gru This is a bug of the Yandex application. At the station correctly out of the skills

* kpk31gru I tried the skills, more than half does not work, he says: "I am glad to help, but then you will not be able to do it with your voice." In general, not quite bad for your money.

Post has been editeddoktorishka65 - 25.12.18, 22:03

* doktorishka65 , about skills: there are dialogues on the Yandex website, and there the skills of Alice and those that are supported on our little animal are marked with the appropriate icon.

Post has been editedkpk31gru - 26.12.18, 20:50

* kpk31gru Thank you, I saw in the instructions, but I did not pay attention to the icon. Everything takes time. I’m not going to work this one already, my wife won't give it up. I understand now this device will live in the kitchen.

* doktorishka65 , tried at what max distance the device works without a scream?

* kpk31gru at work room 15 by 5 meters. When music is played, it is necessary to raise the voice, in silence it is normal. If you connect external speakers and normal volume, then from 3 meters you need to speak loudly.

* doktorishka65 got it Thank. Good thing aux is on it. I also plan to steal the column to it.

Rep: (17)
Whisper hear ??? Alarm clock for example.

* Bereznisky It seems not one of the assistants can not understand a whisper?

* Bereznisky , I did not quite understand, but it seems you can set an alarm in the Yandex application, it should also work on the station. With reminders when you put it on the station, it pops up on a pipe in Yandex, I did not try it in the return line. And now the household is sleeping, not an option, but fishing in the morning ... But in the evening, if I don’t forget, I’ll check it.

Post has been editeddoktorishka65 - 25.12.18, 22:25

Rep: (10)
Whisper hear ??? Alarm clock for example.

At a distance of one meter distinguishes whisper. And the word activation, and the team. At one and a half meters already have to strain.

Post has been editedfuzz4legal - 25.12.18, 22:37

Rep: (17)
It seems not one of the assistants can not understand a whisper?
I do not know myself, so I ask, because it is important when everyone is asleep, well, once through the applications you can, then the principle is order.

* Bereznisky , It is the alarm that has not yet been checked.

Rep: (5)
doktorishka65 @ 12.26.18, 01:56*
the activation sound in the settings on the web version must be activated, the slider is disabled by default there.

The fact of the matter is that the slider is on, but there is no activation sound, even in reviews from voiceapp it says

Bereznisky @ 12.26.18, 02:19*
Alarm clock for example.

Yesterday, in a quiet voice in silence, he said, "Alice, set the alarm for seven forty-five," in the morning it worked at the appointed time.
Interestingly, if you forgot to pay for the Internet and blocked access, the alarm will work or will you have to make excuses at work that the girl didn’t wake up? ;)

In a common piggy bank: Offal Irbis

What are the microphones? Apparently there is also data taken separately from each microphone?
Do not leave the idea to screw the active microphone, who thinks about this?

I repeat: no one noticed that the sound spontaneously decreases to a minimum? You ask, but she barely whispers something there. I ask what volume level, answers quietly "volume level 6". I say: "Turn on the music," turns on either as quietly, or on the volume of "6", but says the phrase "turn on" very quietly. What is the reason did not catch: (

Post has been editedcarinovod - 26.12.18, 09:46

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/07/19, 3:24 PM