Message#1
25.12.18, 03:52
>>>import this
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 302
Check in: 11.11.12
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

Greetings, I stumbled upon this device not so long ago, I already have CRONUS MAX plus, but the quality of its work frankly does not suit me, and on XIM I just feel sorry for the money. Just the other day I got it with Ali, but it’s bad, he didn’t want to work with my xbox one s, he thought it was just a fake device, but after he hooked it to a computer with a mouse and keyboard, he correctly identified himself as a controller and even launched the box through stream turned out very thumbs up to play klavamyshi. Perhaps some of the members of the forum had already dealt with him, I would really like to connect it directly, since it feels like the input lag is small even through the stream, and there is hope that it will practically disappear directly :)

I took the adapter here:
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32954554574.html

Products webpage:
http://www.mycoov.com/zh/Winbox-P1/

UPD: talked with the device development team - they helped me with the problem, it turned out I just needed to restart the console + disconnect it from the network to completely turn off, and only then it worked! In terms of quality, I can say that it works just super! there is practically no lag input, or it is sooo small, much better than CRONUSMAX plus, and with its price of 1400 rubles it's just a must have thing !!

Post has been editedshprot6 - 25.12.18, 12:00

--------------------
<! - no one will ever see this comment-->
graver24
Message#2
28.01.19, 00:13
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 01.10.17

Good day!
could you help me? The devil pulled me to buy this Winbox P1, I’m already tormented the second day, I can’t get it connected with the PS4 Pro, I connected it for the very first time, it seemed to be defined as a controller, and the buttons on the keyboard reacted, though only the direction buttons and a couple of buttons on main keyboard. Well, I read what is written in their Talmud, they write they need to be updated, updated, now it is not defined at all. I won’t know what to do. The second day I was already rushing between the computer and the “curling iron.” I installed coovmanager from the manufacturer’s website in order to reassign the buttons, I thought maybe it would help, reassigned, and no one sees the same crap, nobody sees anyone. The keyboard is wireless, immediately with the mouse.
On the Internet I was looking for something on this topic, except for a link to your message on RuNet, anything intelligible, and the rest is all in Chinese, I don’t understand anything about it.
Can you help the poor fellow with this "hellish machine"?
yaromahob
Message#3
06.02.19, 07:48
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 05.01.14
HTC One M7

You take the firmware which 2.2 and updates from there - then it will work, which of the .dat I do not remember taking, use the poke method (: that's all. You need to use the mouse and Claudia separately (2 different wires)
Through their manager, nichrome is not configured, configure through H1.
You cut through the cable to the curling iron in port 3 and like in the video, press h1 and squeeze it alternately - on the clave (the joystick will give slight vibration) then on the joystick (there will also be vibration) then the track of the key. As you bind everything again, click have. That's all
Repz1337
Message#4
15.02.19, 11:38
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 15.02.19
Honor 9 lite

Help people.
I bought this device, connected and configured, and then it just turned off and does not want to turn on
shprot6
Message#5
16.02.19, 10:33
>>>import this
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 302
Check in: 11.11.12
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

At the expense of the firmware, I talked with the manufacturer, he advises installing the firmware, after that again, chop down to the computer and upload the .dat file - this is the mapping of buttons on the mouse and keyboard. At the expense of dual sets of keyboard / mouse - they are not officially supported, you need two independent devices, with wireless you need two dongles, one for each device.

Post has been editedshprot6 - 16.02.19, 10:34

--------------------
<! - no one will ever see this comment-->
yaromahob
Message#6
05.03.19, 12:08
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 05.01.14
HTC One M7

Who solves the problem of communication? Which headset are you using? I bought myself a USB headphone - the microphone is buzzing ...

mobile version    Now: 04/01/19, 3:16 p.m.