> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

TP-Link Neffos X9 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.99 "

Rep: (6)
DiscussionTP-Link Neffos X9
PictureTP-Link Neffos X9, TP913A
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
General
Manufacturer:
TP-LINK
Model:
Neffos X9
Year of issue:
Operating system:
Android 8.1
Accum Capacity (mAh):
3 060
Dimensions
Dimensions (WxHxT, mm):
76,31 x 159,47 x 7,85
Weight (g):
CPU
Processor Type:
MediaTek MT6750
Clock Frequency (MHz):
1 500
Memory
RAM (MB):
3072 | 4096
Built-in memory (GB):
32 | 64
Communications
Phone:
GSM (850, 900, 1800, 1900), LTE (700, 800, 850, 900, 1800, 1900, 2100, 2600), UMTS (800, 850, 900, 1900, 2100)
Bluetooth:
Wi-Fi:
802.11a, b, g, n
Other:
2G 2, 3.5G (HSDPA, HSDPA +, HSUPA, HSPA, HSPA +), 3G UMTS / WCDMA, GPS, GLONASS, Support for 2 SIM-cards
Multimedia
Screen size:
5,99"
Screen resolution (px):
720 x 1440
Screen Type:
IPS
Video accelerator:
Mali-T860 MP2
Camera rear (MP):
Second camera (MP):
Autofocus:
there is
Photo flash:
there is
Camera front (MP):
Speaker:
mono
Headphone Out:
Other:
FM radio, G-Sensor, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Digital compass
Management and input
Touch screen:
capacitive
Buttons:
Fingerprint's scanner
Expansion
Memory cards:
microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
Connectors:
USB host / OTG, microUSB
Photo
Attached ImageAttached Image
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedromanvht - 28.02.19, 07:05

Rep: (6)
I bought this smartphone for about a month ago. Revision 3 / 32GB RAM / ROM. For a month of using the machine does not leave bad impressions.
The battery holds is not even bad (tried on firmware), fast charging function does work with your smartphone even more enjoyable. For full charge time sufficient hour.

As for performance, it behaves very fast. Hangups, animation brake artifact has not been noticed, and after the transition to OpenGL Skia, productivity increases 1.5 times.

The camera is not as good as expected, but all the fault of old MTK chip, the effect of "Watercolors" is visible in low light, and the lack of stabilization also plays a role. But with proper lighting camera copes with his work, the effect of "bokeh" comes out is not bad.

On the whole, satisfied with the device

Rep: (476)
M
Dear users!
Topic moved to subsectionOther brands
Have a nice chat!

Rep: (0)
Before it was Xiaomi Redmi 2, choosing between 6 and redmi Neffos X9 decided to take Neffos. Bought 01/16/19, toys do not play, so for an Internet and chat rooms is enough to work smartly. The batteries in this mode for a day is enough + 15-25% remains.
But 1/22/19 sometimes just stops responding sensor has to lock / unlock, and only then start to work. I will do exchange for a new one.

Take on the quality control checks that can last 21 days, as evidence has removed the video from the sensor failure!

Post has been editediPho - 24.01.19, 14:50
Reason for editing: message added

iPho, I have the same problem at the beginning, everything worked perfectly, after a week started to be manufactured sensor (to this day), hangs, does not respond to pressing. And this problem is not unique, it turns the mass marriage (?!), though very strange behaves in this screen, there are days, is stable, and is just a horror, that I want the wall zashvyrnut. Very disappointed with the purchase, before buying a router, turned out to be defective, renounce not mess with this brand and vljapalsja same! I inclined to think that something is not purely in software, Help Desk could not help but go to give in SC this additional stress and time ...
You tell me, what's your story will end, accomplish your goal pzhl!

D'Brock16 @ 27.01.19, 12:47*
iPho, I have the same problem at the beginning, everything worked perfectly, after a week started to be manufactured sensor (to this day), hangs, does not respond to pressing. And this problem is not unique, it turns the mass marriage (?!), though very strange behaves in this screen, there are days, is stable, and is just a horror, that I want the wall zashvyrnut. Very disappointed with the purchase, before buying a router, turned out to be defective, renounce not mess with this brand and vljapalsja same! I inclined to think that something is not purely in software, Help Desk could not help but go to give in SC this additional stress and time ...
You tell me, what's your story will end, accomplish your goal pzhl!

Agreed! According to the law, something around 20 days of check, I hope everything will be decided soon.

Rep: (21)
Current link to the firmware

Google Account Bypass (FRP) after Reset

The method helped through the formatting of the FRP area (Factory Reset Protection) by SP Flashtool.
Begin Address [HEX]: 0x1a88000 and Format Length [HEX]: 0x100000

1. Download SP FlashTool and install firewood//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...h_Tool_v5.1744_Win.zip
2. Download the scatter file//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...50_Android_scatter.txt

Select the scatter file in the Download tab.
In the Format tab, select Manual Format Flash and set the values
Begin Address [HEX]: 0x1a88000 and Format Length [HEX]: 0x100000 like the picture, press Start

Attached Image

SW73, pzhl explain it for what you did, in any case, it's bypassing an account?

D'Brock16 @ 02.02.19, 21:41*
SW73, pzhl explain it for what you did, in any case, it's bypassing an account?

man has forgotten the password to your account guggl-made reset, the phone asks you to enter the account and password that was previously attached.
I had to find a way to bypass this protection android.

aa, realized thanks for the clarification: thank_you:

Guys, help with Root privileges to x9!

With regard to verification, a call reported that they found the defect, and they say take away his phone!
Tomorrow I'll go try to seek re-check with the video evidence sensor marriage, and will require the exchange of a new one! But probably will be sent to hell and say, write a complaint or go to court, and the courts do not have time to go and challenge, in general, the next time will buy proven Xiaomi.
If you want to cap, can add video reviews from a sensor glitch!

Yes, and I think that just got rid, obviously not in a rush to bother them ... That's the way, a similar situation, only the other phone, but the problem is one in onehttps://youtu.be/dGSPTisTo5M

As for Ruth rights (post above), as I understand it, I get it somehow possible, but it will affect the warranty, and that they will give? poudalyat pre-installed applications? custom firmware on this phone is still there.

In short, this brand is no longer binding, will have to buy something more reliable in the future.

* D'Brock16, I refused to take the phone, because the problem really is, and there is evidence. Even after reading the conclusion of the service center, it was written that (!)PERHAPS defect improperly glued film, which means approximately "can be in the film, and maybe not, but we were too lazy to check it and decided stupidly otmazatsya this writing." The last manager did not describe the detailed clarification of what was an occasion of such excuses, and this consent and without problems written as it is necessary, however when re-sending a check, the manager wrote that it is necessary to repair, but I replied that this device I will not accept. or a new one, or exchange to another, or your money back! In general, I expect again!

Oh, nothing to do with the film, I was at first thought so too. Stuck film from the box, and then ordered a glass of Ali, in the end, the same egg ... Well, obviously, we wait again ...

Hello! And I bought in November, so everything is fine with the sensor. Although ofsayte in support of some treated like someone helped.

* karamon163, You can see the production date? I 31/7/18

Post has been editediPho - 14.02.19, 13:02

But where to look?

Purchased the device last week and literally on the second day the problems started with tachem. The service is not handed over immediately wrote a mail to tech support Neffos, you can call the toll free number 8-800 ... quickly the case will, in general from you only will need to download a few files and a program for remote access to your PC, phone and cable kit. It takes about 15 minutes, to remotely stitch and tachem no more problems. The device for the price a good, balanced, adequate support, MediaTek chip does not bother me because the games do not play on smatrfonah.

* Aleksandr Dankiv, Specify that in the archives, which firmware ???
If there is a problem, how will you prove that the problem started after the service center remote firmware ???

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/20, 13:42