> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

UMIDIGI A3 Pro - Talk | Smartphone, 5.7 "

Rep: (400)
DiscussionUMIDIGI A3 Pro
PictureUMIDIGI A3 Pro
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Specifications
Body material: plastic, metal frame
SIM card type: 2 nanosim + microsd
IPS screen, 5.7 ", 1512x720
multitouch 5 points
Iron MediaTek MT6739 WW
1.5 GHz, 4 x Cortex-A53, PowerVR GE8100
RAM 3 GB, ROM 32 GB
Group 2g: GSM B2 / 3/5/8
3g: WCDMA B1 / 2/4/5/8
4G: FDD-LTE 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/19/20
4G: TDD-LTE 38/40/41
Battery Li-Ion, 3300 mAh
Dimensions 147.2 * 70.2 * 8.5mm Weight 185 g
Camera 12mp + 5 mp OV12870
frontal: 8 MP OV8856
Navigation GPS, AGPS, GLONASS
Android OS 8.1 Oreo
Sensors: gyroscope, magnetic, fingerprint scanner, OTG, indicator

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedyurts - 15.06.19, 11:21
Reason for editing: Engineering menu, volume

Rep: (0)
Friends, how the firmware of the Project Treble? It can be used as the main firmware?

Rep: (1071)
* yavgeniF 8.1 excellent, 9, one, two.

* S * k ,

Thank. You can find out what the firmware on the basis of 9 work well?

Rep: (473)
* yavgeniF, none none none 8.1 9-ke is not working properly. everywhere there are any problems. The mobile Internet is not, sms, it does not ring. All 9-ke is not working access point.
All Treble-firmware do not work internet calls. VoLTE and NDvoice.

Posted on 07/05/2019, 13:23:

If you do not believe me, you can read the opinions of othersUMIDIGI A3 - Discussion (Post graciagracia # 85048395)

People, what do you say about the temperature of the battery? I 36-38gradusov it constantly, and when using your phone for hands noticeably heats up, do not cover yuzayu. And did reset to factory default settings. a couple of weeks the temperature was 30-32, but today has grown again, the new application did not put ...

Rep: (22)
Good afternoon, everyone on the last holidays. Question to all users of this unit, the normal protective glass on Alyx find at least someone? With the normal cut-bang. Give a link to the seller's Alik.

Rep: (473)
Ibn-Hottab @ 10.05.19, 20:58*
With the normal cut-bang

All the glass is not a problem with the cut. and on the edges. Due 2,5D glass edges do not fit snugly.

* Petrovich72 , Well, about what I know, but the hydrogel on our body is not present but the glass should be cut with a normal. I took Alik but there cutout hells.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (62)
* Ibn-hottab So the easiest way to do it.
I do remember was a telephone on which I pasted glass, or that the film was purely on the navigation buttons and visible part of the display. Strashnenko looked, but their functions are performed. Free her where it received a bonus, and the phone did not have anything sensible.

Rep: (15)
The last couple of days the problems with charging as if the controller does not accept charge. Tried different power supply, the factory is not dumped

P.s: solved by two or three fold reboot

Post has been editedNIKITA - 12.05.19, 16:37
Reason for editing: Supplement

With the camera who has solved the problem? More apps by hovering not save

Rep: (1071)
sanek145448653 @ 13.05.19, 20:07*
With the camera who has solved the problem? More apps by hovering not save

It looks like the software is not solved.

Rep: (403)
Who does not go out the screen during a conversation, I recommend to use the programProxiOff (Post GreIVI # 42228635). When you activate the relevant points, the screen turns off and on according to the proximity sensor.

Rep: (14)
-dW @ Rd- @ 14.05.19, 07:51*
Who does not go out the screen during a conversation

Thank! To bookmarks".
I sometimes (rarely) is such nonsense.
"Causal relationship" is not installed. Until.

Dear foroumchane how this miracle to change the SMS Center? Through the code * # * # 4636 # * # * registers but does not change the body does not want to send SMS. How do I change who can faced.

Gribakin-Alex @ 14.05.2019, 11:06*
Sometimes (rarely) is such nonsense.
I noticed when talking to his wife. She constantly turning off the microphone. Turns out, his cheek pressed, because the screen does not go out. Causal link - an outgoing everything is fine, when an incoming, the sensor does not work out like state. The same behavior, I remember reading in a branch younger brother a3 nePRO.

Rep: (14)
-dW @ Rd- @ 14.05.19, 11:44*
Causal link - an outgoing everything is fine, when an incoming, the sensor does not work out as the situation

That's just wanted to write about it! When an incoming messy.
This program solves the problem?

* Gribakin-Alex,
Do something to prevent and put a watch?
PS. I just gave a link to the program in the contextthat it solves the jamb.And, not quite .. is now telephoned his wife, he said that nevsegda normally operates. I mean namely Inbox. 4-5 times the screen was working. Probably program sometimes unloaded from memory. And perhaps my own fault: removed the notice from the program of the curtains and lock the screen. It is better not to do, because the notification program is retained in memory.

Post has been edited-dW @ Rd- - 14.05.19, 15:08

Rep: (31)
Who has a launcher 3 without a search string and Yandex Navigator worker (a different version installed none working)? In the search program for a long time will be.
And another question: truncated game (fifa14, vartual tennis) on how to fix A3 Pro was like the rules?.

Post has been editedBlind cat - 14.05.19, 16:33

Rep: (684)
* -dW @ Rd-,
... of curtains and lock screen ...

I have no curtain or screen lock no notifications from this program (though he did not turn off, by default all costs).
* Blind cat,
YaNavigator a convenience store is always working.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/07/20, 8:06