> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

That Level Again 4 | [Puzzle] Platformer puzzle
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 37 ] ** [80,43%]
Good [ 4 ] ** [8,7%]
Average [ 1 ] ** [2,17%]
poorly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Terribly [ 4 ] ** [8,7%]
Total votes: 46

Rep: (44)
That Level Again 4
Version: 1.011
Genre: Puzzle

Last update of the game in the header:25.07.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Platformer puzzle with amazing and unique puzzles.
Following the traditions of TLA, all tasks have simple and logical (not always) solutions.

Description:
Platformer puzzle with amazing and unique puzzles.
Following the traditions of TLA, all tasks have simple and logical (not always) solutions that need to be understood.
This time you will find a large level that will try to surprise with its decisions and challenge your brain.

Did a very long time. For the most part, laziness and the bored concept are to blame. I hope you enjoy the game!
If you have questions - ask, I will try to answer all!

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=en.iamtagir.tla4

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 1.011 That Level Again 4_ru.iamtagir.tla4.apk (Leshij)
version: 1 Attached file4.apk (35.69 MB)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb

Past versions

Post has been editedLeshij - 25.07.19, 22:46
Reason for editing: Update: new version 1.011 That Level Again 4_ru.iamtagir.tla4.apk

Rep: (321)
Wow, I did not think that there would be a continuation after the third part. Be sure to check out, because it is suitable. : happy:

Rep: (6)
About the logic in this game ... that’s why it’s not, that’s not. Seriously, even a series of games about trollface seems adequate in terms of passing against the backdrop of this

Attached images
Attached Image

* Mogeko,
Close the passage so that it was not visible and go through this place. It seems the name fully explains.

Rep: (-2)
Help! Does not see the device!

Rep: (78)
Is Stina a typo or part of a level?
Attached Image

Rep: (23)
* 4-life Well, the "wall" interacts with the player and prevents movement, but if you write something else, then no more ... :)

Rep: (78)
* Creepix secret passage

Rep: (68)
* 1007273 , do not go where you blink

Rep: (56)
Attached Image

And then I yelled, because it was my finger

Rep: (68)
Passed the game in one breath, and really licked the phone: D

Rep: (0)
Can you tell me how to get the first ending? Collected all the stars, the 2nd and 3rd endings passed. And when prompted in a room with a button at the top and parkour (final) when pressed>>teleports to the button, and if you accidentally fall, then control will climb on the step of ascent. Is this a bug or is everything good?

Rep: (6)
Ohhhh, the new part.

Rep: (19)
* Four L.,
There's a star on top

* BotAn14XD,
The first ending (if there are all the stars):
You start the game from the first level, go immediately to the left, go to the "Empty Room" and push into the left wall, go to the button with "parkour" (this is not parkour), click on it, and look for the control button (to the right) in the background.

Post has been edited0_0ynn0_0 - 28.12.18, 22:55

* 0_0ynn0_0, thank

* Four L.,
Made a kind of ladder (there was a star)
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been edited0_0ynn0_0 - 28.12.18, 17:59

Not only did I go through all this and read everything, it was further, but when you make a screen in this area you are thrown to the start. Khe khe AAAAAAAA !!!!
(1 image)
And if anyone is interested in what happened next: “HEU! You really did it ...” “Maybe you will come back” “okay, I will leave this bug”, then you need to fly the top for another 50 points and there “I did not test this bug”. Then you can drive around the whole map with the “gravimode” and I got to this way (2 pic.), But then I couldn’t get through because the little man laid inside and the current moved to the left.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedFrik1 - 29.12.18, 15:51
Reason for editing: supplemented

All bugs are like = 0. In any case, those that prevented play =)

Rep: (9)
The game has problems with the fact that when you enter an empty room from the first level, the rope disappears and normal control returns, which does not allow you to get to the first ending. This problem is solved by clearing the game cache. Right now, I was able to normally go through the first ending, and before that I was so tormented that I changed the language in the game and generally tried a lot of things, only it helped.

But how do you get the first ending? 2, 3 and cliche received. Find the first all in no way (

Already passed) thanks for the tip. Can you do something about this? I'm talking about the inscription FIN from the wall

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedRansengan - 05.01.19, 14:14

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/13/19, 10:41