> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Super WorldBox - Simulator God and Sandbox | [Simulation] & # 127759; Become a God! Create your own world and destroy it in the best free sandbox!
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 36 ] ** [46,15%]
Good [ 26 ] ** [33,33%]
Average [ 8 ] ** [10,26%]
poorly [ 2 ] ** [2,56%]
Terribly [ 6 ] ** [7,69%]
Total votes: 78

Rep: (15)
Super WorldBox - God Simulator and Sandbox
Version: 0.4.136
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:13.12.2019
Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Simulator God.

Description:
WorldBox - is a free game, a sandbox in which you - God.

In this sandbox simulator you cancreate life and observe its prosperity! Living world of sheep, wolves, orcs, elves, dwarves and other magical creatures!

Civilizations create roads and build houses. They are at war with each other. Help them to survive, develop and build a mighty empire!

Sandbox . Use a variety of natural forces. You can burn the earth acid rain shower or destroy atomic bombs! Create tornadoes, underground worms, fire ground heat rays. Enjoy sophisticated destruction or creation of a world full of life!

Look Like the classic game of "Life" can be quickly destroyed or watch for the creation of the world machine Langton's ant.

feigning all kinds of disasters. Meteorites, volcanoes, burning lava, tornadoes, powerful geysers and more. Create and observe the evolution of their creations and fall of civilizations.

Create pixel world . You can create a unique world using a variety of tools. Be original - use the pixels of different colors!

Experiment in his own world. Play with all sorts of creatures and magical elements in the simulation.

Become a God own colorful pixel world. Create life and to build a civilization of different mythological races. Embody the world of your dreams!

Developer site: http://www.mkarpenko.org/?m=1
Google Play: Picture
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 0.4.136 GP (Ultra119)
Version: 0.3.123 Super WorldBox - Simulator God and Sandbox (Post Ultra119 # 88271818)

The theme developer is present. The publication of modified versions of the game is prohibited.

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!

Past versions

Post has been editedLeshij - 13.12.19, 14:53
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 0.4.136 GP

Rep: (3)
Karpenko campaign demigods.

Rep: (49)
LichKingNK @ 21.12.18, 22:35*
Version: 0.1.26.MOD Attached faylWorldBox.v.0.1.26.mod.apk

And what is the MOD game?

LichKingNK @ 22.12.18, 16:06*
Premium

You are the "premium" set? There's half of the shut down.

Rep: (4)
I understand sheep, elves, dwarves, and other in this wonderful game, judging by the size and scale of the map, drawn by one pixel?

Rep: (15)
* kred , Fixed as the day.

LichKingNK @ 22.12.18, 17:38*
how to fix anything.

Well, correct to start a topic, removing from it the reference to "premium".

Rep: (0)
There is a mod?

* android-huawei, Hey, something does not go, I decompress in a folder and simply throw - move?

* android-huawei, Strangely, I did not work, I move, but nifiga ...

Post has been editedSoup'chik - 25.12.18, 19:19
Reason for editing: Oops

Rep: (13)
Very quickly I tired for a couple of days

Rep: (7)
The game is not enough content. I hope the game will add new features. In the meantime, really boring, and quickly bored. Tribes not really howl and somehow premetivno develop. Other villages do not burn.

Post has been editedDraDrakoN - 10.01.19, 04:58

* android-huawei ,
The same situation also hack does not work, but did the right thing

Rep: (336)
M
We move to subsectionSimulators

Rep: (45)
DraDrakoN @ 10.01.19, 06:58*
The game is not enough content. I hope the game will add new features. In the meantime, really boring, and quickly bored. Tribes not really howl and somehow premetivno develop. Other villages do not burn.

Over time, I add more content, thanks

Rep: (7)
Who can stir up events for the new version?

m.Karpenko @ 14.01.19, 00:35*
Over time, I add more content, thanks

And as a developer looking at the fact that his application is trying to crack? Prior to that, faced with the fact that the discussion of modifications were forbidden because of the developer in the subject, but there is no such.

Rep: (8)
* m.Karpenko , Well, where is he, two months have passed

Poorly developed civilization, war is small, poorly constructed as it is, and the animals are not particularly associated with people

Rep: (45)
Headcool @ 13.04.19, 02:46*
And as a developer looking at the fact that his application is trying to crack? Prior to that, faced with the fact that the discussion of modifications were forbidden because of the developer in the subject, but there is no such.

Yes, but what I can do.
Lucky patcher easily breaks the even games from big companies. It remains to score and continue to improve project ВЇ \ _ (гѓ„) _ / ВЇ

More offensive against people who break into and then sneered in a review in the play store with 1 star.

Gurteman @ 15.04.19, 21:16*
m.Karpenko, well, where is he, two months have passed

In Discordia games mainly dwellhttps://discord.gg/pJWW8Mw

* Ronaldu,
Working on it

Rep: (8)
You can please your promotional code on the premium? : Clapping:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/12/19, 16:49