в—Џ ARM Dvalin MP2 GPU
в—Џ 2 GB / 4 GB DDR4 RAM + 16 GB / 32 GB EMMC ROM
в—Џ 2.4 GHz + 5.8 GHz dual-band WiFi
в—Џ Support 4K Ultra HD image display
в—Џ H.265 decoding support

Useful:
Firmware
Reviews

On filling caps please contact the moderators section, sending the "Complaint" on messages, links to which you want to add.

Post has been editedmihadom - 17.09.20, 16:32
Reason for editing: unnecessary

Rep: (8)
I have a so-mouse "zalipla" on Kiii Pro. Right button gives a "rewind". How to fix?

Rep: (3)
dimar1973 @ 11.02.2019, 18:02*
Nova does not work on these consoles.

Confirm. Too, at first I wanted to stick your favorite Nova Launcher, but stumbled on the same above-mentioned problems. After a few tries to stop on ATV Launcher Pro.

Rep: (105)
Received today davays. What I want from him - like works, but there are several issues. What put the launcher? It is necessary, that would be on the main screen are icons ace stream, Prefect of the player and HDvideoboksa.
On the whole, pleased with the whistle (I have quite different and all, have something to compare), worth the money.
Took only torrent tv, hd-Video Systems and youtube. The mouse is now hooked g10s, I have not yet set up before the end of everything.

Post has been editedvolgogradd - 12.02.19, 11:47
Reason for editing: ...

KomoGreat @ 11.02.2019, 00:50*
Hello. I bought the stick (4 + 32) to replace the Stick another ancient android 3.0
First impressions - a quiet horror.

"- Do you love cats?
- Not.
- You simply do not know how to cook! "

I bought the same stick. Set up, stuffed applications. All he wanted to work. Full HD video from a network drive, connected to the router, there is a hassle-free, online movies, TV online services, YouTube, IPTV - without any problems. About 4K will not say anything, I did not try. Navbar set from Market, where they complete. On the status bar - examined the question of the Internet, not those found in the file snowball.apk, set - status bar with a curtain ready!

I connect the mouse and miniklavu, set up on her language switching. Aeromysh still on the way from China ...

Satisfied with the device.

Rep: (0)
* minyok01 , Root turns already built? Separately, it is not necessary to obtain?

Rep: (7)
Still not clear-torrent online work out of the box or customize all you need?

Metal_Up @ 12.02.2019, 06:51*
* minyok01 , Root turns already built? Separately, it is not necessary to obtain?

Yes, root out of the box. If this is satisfied - use. I did not accept. SuperSU decided to stick to control the Root rights - brick (ie start of the topic). Revived, stuck Magisk - order!

G297 @ 12.02.2019, 11:06*
Still not clear-torrent online work out of the box or customize all you need?

You need to download the application and set up. Upon viewing the torrent - the lottery, almost always to no purpose. I have enough resources, and without it.

Rep: (9)
Zeljukan @ 11.02.19, 21:34*
Full HD video from a network drive, connected to the router, there is a hassle-free, online movies, TV online services, YouTube, IPTV - without any problems. About 4K will not say anything, I did not try.

All of this (or almost all - IPTV have not tried it as unnecessary) work and the Stick 4-year-old.
When buying a new thought that the time on the cheap tablets all heavy files (raw 4k cameras) are without problems, then certainly on just such specialized units should go even more.

But to hell with it Okay to 4K, but the usual fullhd rip torrent pulls so clearly uncomfortable to watch.

1) Can anyone advise any player who uses it?
2) It would be interesting if someone launched at this show - can I have a faulty device

By the way parallel with the discussion Stick bought a media player on a stationary RK3328 (h88 + mah).
Is connected to both external Harl on 6Tb - x96s when you try to go to any file manager podvisal thorough, from h88 mah + no such problems, he sees all the plays.
Even pleased that h88 mah + began to work on my regular aeromyshki mouse on a TV LG, x96s alas ...

Rep: (5)
Someone can show the internal devices? Interested in a WiFi module

Rep: (105)
KomoGreat @ 13.02.19, 1:30*
1) Can anyone advise any player who uses it?

I stick my mother bought, already configured and connected. Install only player Vimy (it seems so is called).
Stick tested for nearly two days, Torre tv works well, HD-Videobox works well, Youtube (vansed) works well, voice search works well. Managed G10s remote control (aeromysh with a gyroscope and microphone).
wi-fi 2,4 can be said is not working, wi-fi works well 5.
Even Real racing game set 3 (connected the controller by Shield) - game was loose and overheating, however after 4 hours and hung hung Stig had overloading by the power failure. More game on this device does not launched because mom is not playing in the game :)

(Both the same content to run on Nvidia Shield TV. Criticality no comments.)

Rep: (2)
After a week in the life of LG TV powered by its USB device died. Pereprshivka did not help - do not be formatted partition.
The goal was to make TV content to take over a VPN tunnel. Yes, it worked, but not for long.
It seems that the idea of ​​powering a USB device TV is not the best. Constant switching on and off power supply adversely affect the flash memory.
So stick idea itself is a dead end, because still pull the power cord into an outlet.
P.S.Iz all tvboksov devaysom best for me is 301 Dune :).

Rep: (92)
ASerhi @ 14.02.19, 22:32*
So stick idea itself is a dead end, because still pull the power cord into an outlet.

I think you just got unlucky with a particular stick.
I have a stick (the other), is powered from the TV. Daily switched-off. Year running. All OK.

ASerhi @ 14.02.19, 21:32*
After a week in the life of LG TV powered by its USB device is dead

Even at full load lacked such power 0.5A / 5V? Take pictures inside the machine on the Forum good, if not more difficult course.

Please tell me (check this Stick) - whether it is connected to a computer via a file transfer MTP (well as a phone to a computer to connect to a computer to download it pictures, etc.). That is, if it sees the computer as a drive if you connect the cable microUSB port USB 3.0 stick with a computer (I'm afraid that the USB 2.0 stick will not pull power current). There is still in the system settings where it is necessary to select the USB debugging on (Developer settings after unlocking the setting information in the menu on the device by clicking a dozen times whether on kernel version, or on behalf of the unit. I do not remember).
I think to use this stick in the car as a source AndroidAuto, but for this device need to be connected with the USB cord of the machine, and the other android boxes do not have any already on board microusb to connect to a computer in mass storage mode, and it is a prerequisite for AndroidAuto.

* metroplex ,
I do not connect to the PC, but the TV sees as a memory stick.

Thank you, most likely MTP mode works

Topics Community leaves much to be desired ...

Rep: (2)
Has anyone checked the USB hub? USB flash drive with airmyshkoy working together?

Post has been editedskanavy - 21.02.19, 17:17

skanavy @ 21.02.2019, 16:11*
Has anyone checked the USB hub? USB flash drive with airmyshkoy working together?

I plugged in the hub of four slots in it two transmitters - from ordinary computer wireless mouse and wireless miniklaviaturki. All plow. USB flash drive is not popped. But I think that the problems with the stick should not be.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/09/20, 23:27