X96S tv stick | TV Box, 1 "/ 2.0GHz / 2 / 4GB RAM

Rep: (27)
DiscussionX96S tv stick
PictureAMLOGIC S905 Y2 X96S Google Android 8.1
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information

Attached Image

Specifications:
Main characteristics
в—Џ Android 8.1 operating system
в—Џ Amlogic S905Y2 processor, quad-core processor, ARM Cortex-A53, 2.0 GHz
в—Џ ARM Dvalin MP2 GPU
в—Џ 2 GB / 4 GB DDR4 RAM + 16 GB / 32 GB EMMC ROM
в—Џ 2.4 GHz + 5.8 GHz dual-band WiFi
в—Џ Support 4K Ultra HD image display
в—Џ H.265 decoding support

Additional Information:

Post has been editedgabby - 09.08.19, 13:56
Reason for editing: firmware

Rep: (0)
Nickneo @ 08/19/19, 06:37*
summer-jedai,
Everyone has it. Read the topic. There are not many pages.

I probably read the first pages of 15, no one voiced such a problem, then I didn’t go any further ...

Posted on 08/19/2019, 20:35:

Aleks756875 @ 08.19.19, 07:02*
summer-jedai, Download the firmware and reinstall!

there is no need, at the moment I have already set everything I need manually. It just became interesting - this is my one thing, or a common theme for this device.

Rep: (1)
* summer-jedai , I didn’t have such a thing! There was 8 android, a little wifi stupid, set 9 and everything became normal!

Aleks756875 @ 08.19.19, 20:40*
summer-jedai; I haven’t had such a thing! There was 8 android, a little wifi stupid, set 9 and everything became normal!

I already have 9 android out of the box. You go to Google Play - and there is almost nothing of what is needed ...

Rep: (69)
* summer-jedai ,
There was no such, reinstall the firmware, I'm sure that should help.

Rep: (2)
* summer-jedai ,
Out of the box, android 9.0 was and also the market was empty.

Rep: (14)
LTwin86 @ 08.19.19, 19:23*
Tell me, does the computer see this stick through the micro USB port?

It depends on what you mean by "sees." For example, UBT - "sees" (if the device is not completely "corrupted").

Post has been editedMerzkaya gnida - 20.08.19, 09:12

Hello!
Bought this miracle. The launcher naturally replaced. The rest is satisfied so far.
There is one feature. When watching movies, they are perceived as if you are watching a performance.
Not very comme il faut. At first it was fun, but I still want to watch a movie.
I read in nete many complain about the same, but with reference to modern televisions.
Type there is such functionality (disconnected).
Somehow connected with the frame rate.
Question. Nobody paid attention to this? Maybe they already found how to disable this functionality on our stick.

* Andrey__Mihaylov ,
As I understand it, you’re talking about autoframe rate (as I understand it, this automatically adjusts the frequency of the TV to the frame rate of the film, etc.). Judging by the reviews, this feature is absent in this stick.

Vladimirim1717 @ 08.20.19, 08:37*
As I understand it, you are talking about autoframe rate

Rather, it is a the soap opera effect. Usually this is from any lotion of the TV (for exampleAuto motion plusfrom Gnusmas'a). In general, you need to look in the telly ...

Post has been editedMerzkaya gnida - 20.08.19, 09:56

Thank you all for the tips!
I will delve into the TV settings. Although when playing from other sources, this is not observed.
Apparently the X96s produces too "advanced" signals. And the TV begins to turn on improvers.
I remembered that once I wanted to buy PHILIPS with such a function (I was led for realism).
So when selling, they immediately said that with the "worthless" image quality, the enhancement function does not work.

Merzkaya Gnida @ 08/20/19, 09:09*
It depends on what you mean by "sees." For example, UBT - "sees" (if the device is not completely "corrupted").

I need the simplest function, when connected to a computer via usb, the ability to transfer files and pictures, like a flash drive, roughly speaking. I tried the sticks of other models, when connected to the computer, deathly silence, the computer does not see the stick with usb.

* LTwin86 ,
It’s easier for you to try this), connected to the PC during firmware, if I’m not mistaken in Windows it is defined as an mtu device. Simply put, you connect an android phone to a computer.

This is what I need and the simplest function. Did you decide on the stock firmware? To try, you need to buy) I already have a mountain of these sticks, I'm tired of buying and returning)

Most likely - no (I have no stock). And it’s hardly a matter of sewing in - it should (IMHO, I can be wrong) such functionality in USB (or a separate USB-Slave port) should be implemented. Previously, there were similar media players. In our case, this is hardly realized, IMHO as unnecessary: ​​why disconnect from the TV and connect to the computer, if everything can be done without distorting the cords on the network? ..

Post has been editedMerzkaya gnida - 20.08.19, 11:34

* Merzkaya gnida , I agree), but in the evening I’ll check, I’ll write exactly. When I flashed to 8.0 somewhere, something went wrong and the stick fully loaded. Shvindovs tried to install the driver (I did not wait for this to finish) and one of the devices was mtp ... In the evening I’ll stick it in the PC and write it.

Post has been editedvladimir17m - 20.08.19, 12:03
Reason for editing: mtu -> mtp

Merzkaya Gnida @ 08.20.19, 11:31*
why disconnect from the TV and connect to the computer, if everything can be done without juggling the cords on the network? ..

My task is non-standard, I make a wireless Android Auto in the car.
https://www.drive2.ru/l/517298231709794519/
For this task, you need an elementary function, a working USB. To stupidly when connected to a computer, it was defined as a flash drive.

LTwin86 @ 08.20.19, 11:05*
To stupidly when connected to a computer, it was defined as a flash drive.

As I understand it, the meaning of the described link (looked "diagonally") is that it is always in the car. When and why are you going to connect it to your computer? Or did I misunderstand the task?

Post has been editedMerzkaya gnida - 20.08.19, 12:21

* LTwin86 ,
Very interesting, but little understood.
If the bottom line is that the stick will act as an android gateway in the car, that is, one nuance, you will surely be powered from the on-board network of the car, respectively, when you turn off the engine (figuratively speaking), you are more likely to lose voltage on the stick . And here are two points.
1. It turns on for a long time.
2. How long it will work in this mode, there is experience that the RK804 device flashed firmware during a constant power outage (and very quickly).

Merzkaya Gnida @ 08.20.19, 12:20*
As I understand it, the meaning of the described link (looked "diagonally") is that it is always in the car. When and why are you going to connect it to your computer? Or did I misunderstand the task?

I just figuratively explained what elementary function I need, on my fingers so to speak) now the car’s GU does not see the stick connection, as well as the PC. As soon as he sees the PC, he will see the GU. I tried to run it in the tasker on command, but a slightly different device H96, gives an error.

Posted on 08/20/2019, 12:48:

Vladimirim1717 @ 08.20.19, 12:23*
If the bottom line is that the stick will act as an android gateway in the car, that is, one nuance, you will surely be powered from the on-board network of the car, respectively, when you turn off the engine (figuratively speaking), you are more likely to lose voltage on the stick . And here are two points.
1. It turns on for a long time.
2. How long it will work in this mode, there is experience that the RK804 device flashed firmware during a constant power outage (and very quickly).

Well, as you see, the author of that article still works to this day. While you get into the car, you turn it on, put it on a wireless charge, it's all 30-40 seconds. Just have time to boot.

Attached images
Attached Image

LTwin86 @ 08.20.19, 11:45*
As soon as he sees the PC

Try Developer Mode ->USB configuration ... I have by default there is a "charge".

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/16/19, 3:40 p.m.