в—Џ ARM Dvalin MP2 GPU
в—Џ 2 GB / 4 GB DDR4 RAM + 16 GB / 32 GB EMMC ROM
в—Џ 2.4 GHz + 5.8 GHz dual-band WiFi
в—Џ Support 4K Ultra HD image display
в—Џ H.265 decoding support

Useful:
Firmware
Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - Today, 13:16
Reason for Editing: ATV for 2/16

Rep: (4)
hael1233 @ 15.03.19, 21:07*
contact Closure

And what contacts are closed, then? On sandwiched reset the program does not respond at all. By the way, can whistle for konekt with UBT some firewood needed?

Rep: (60)
* SUROVblY,

Contact obvediny.

When connected to a computer, though as a determined? Through Micro Usb cable.

Post has been editedhael1233 - 22.06.19, 20:12

Groal @ 12.06.19, 16:16*
Try using Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2, helped me a lot.

AS? It downloads the firmware to the card. Then what to do?
I put in stick and he is almost alive. But then the logo is not going. Hanging logo and all. on board and all sorts of juggling, pulling the card does not respond

* SUROVblY,

Stick you live. Shay via cable. Preferably through 3.0 port. Check in Device Manager, if it is determined you are and whether from Amlogiki driver.

Rep: (2)
hael1233 @ 22.06.19, 00:31*
Firmware

And what kind of firmware?

Nickneo @ 23.06.19, 16:00*
And what kind of firmware?

Standard. It seems to be the last to 4/32 (with or without bars), and seems to be the only one on 2/16, which is lost in the forum.

Rep: (43)
Interestingly, on 2/16 is to the bars?
SUROVblY @ 22.06.19, 18:02*
firmware X96s 2/16 Add the cap pzhlst
https: //onedrive.live....AA%21249&action=locate
-y somebody opens? I would like to look for that piercing

Post has been editedtpw74 - 24.06.19, 03:19

Rep: (27)
tpw74 @ 24.06.19, 02:18*
-y somebody opens?

What's the problem? Normally downloaded (via the link of the post SUROVblY), the file is not broken ...

Rep: (43)
Merzkaya Gnida @ 24.06.19, 8:22*
What's the problem? normally downloaded

I have not opened. You can put on Yandex or googol?

tpw74 @ 24.06.19, 05:27*
You can put on Yandex or googol?

Yep ...

hael1233 @ 22.06.19, 23:16*
Stick you live. Shay via cable. Preferably through 3.0 port. Check in Device Manager, if it is determined you are and whether from Amlogiki driver.

hael1233 @ 22.06.19, 19:51*
When connected to a computer, though as a determined? Through Micro Usb cable.

It is not very lively. After various Tyrkov logo disappeared from the screen. I see again only a blue screen. Blue diode Stick burns. Dotyrkalsya reset and he fell off the inside of the stick. solder, solder does not? I do not have a soldering iron with a thin tip, solder problematic. You can leave it to function? Type reset to make contact closure only? It connects to a computer to all available USB 2.0 and 3.0 - reaction of zero companies. I saw the contacts you want whiling away. Stick with shorter without food and food stuck to the TV - reaction - zero. In short contacts as in the instructions when connecting to a computer and AUSB - stick it is not defined.

When connected to a computer is nothing at all happens, Manager nothing new appears the devices for connecting the notification no. I ask about firewood. Like, it should be working, that are in the latest version of this programAmlogic USB Burning Tool Version: 2.1.7.0

In the morgue?

Post has been editedSUROVblY - 24.06.19, 19:54

* SUROVblY,

Alas far you live. Maybe in service then.

Rep: (7)
hael1233 @ 24.06.19, 19:01*
It is not very lively. After various Tyrkov logo disappeared from the screen. I see again only a blue screen. Blue diode Stick burns. Dotyrkalsya reset and he fell off the inside of the stick. solder, solder does not? I do not have a soldering iron with a thin tip, solder problematic. You can leave it to function? Type reset to make contact closure only? It connects to a computer to all available USB 2.0 and 3.0 - reaction of zero companies. I saw the contacts you want whiling away. Stick with shorter without food and food stuck to the TV - reaction - zero. In short contacts as in the instructions when connecting to a computer and AUSB - stick it is not defined.

It was the same closes the contacts on the board was not determined, desperate and even bought another stick.
But it was not the desire to revive the work is still at the logo launch on fire and now 500 - 600 times while holding the contacts and sticking cable (the cable is inserted into the micro USB stick and stuck in the computer connector so convenient when you are running firmware version)
I went firmware download and it came to life :). I was even then began to torment doubts I may happen to those contacts when squeezed
cable sticking to the micro USB port (power supply). By the way the firmware after which stick stopped working I sewn with a clamped cable rezet and reworked Dad - USB dad, who enjoyed even in the previous version of the X96. This cable I even
once sewn X96s with cramped rezet everything was normal and the second floating. So with the clamped contacts on the board
connected to the micro USB port.

Post has been editedmak2007 - 25.06.19, 06:57

Rep: (0)
Hello! I bought the stick 4 / 32GB, the second day of use. Stick goes out of sleep if at night to send off to sleep, and the next night with the remote are not included, only to distort the power cord. Firmware is not changed, it is worth drain out of the box. This I had no luck with the Stick, or there is a problem and how it is possible to solve it?

for raskirpichivaniya Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2: The program for the firmware of devices based on SoC Amlogic. The taken herehttps: // hd-mediaplayer ... v-na-baze-soc-amlogic /

Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2 is a program with which you will be able to flash a Micro SD card your Android-based device Amlogic processors.

Download Amlogic Burn_Card_Maker v2.0.2 from here, here or here. You can also download Amlogic BootcardMaker of this article.

Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2

How to use Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2:

Download Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2 (3.96 MB).
Extract the archive and run Burn_Card_Maker.exe file to start the tool.
Click on the top left menu (in Chinese) and choose the second option - 'English Version', and then restart the application.
Select the appropriate drive, and then - "Choose your image files", to select specific firmware for your .img Amlogic device.
Click the "Make" button and wait until the recording process is finished. Now, insert the micro SD card into Amlogic device and turn on the power. You will be able to enter the recovery menu, and firmware will be automatically stitched. When the TV Box will reboot, remove the micro-SD-card, this step is very important, wait 4-5 minutes, and the update is complete.
Program features:

Partitioning and formatting
Erase flash
Erasing loader
Reboot
Video instruction:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkBSQhFXXbI

Post has been editedSUROVblY - 25.06.19, 15:56

svk71ksv @ 25.06.19, 13:48*
This I had no luck with the Stick, or there is a problem and how it is possible to solve it?

That you're out of luck with the reluctance to read ... Our branch is not particularly active, but on reason neighbors (read "processor") is discussedquite intensively...

* Merzkaya gnida , I read. Everything worked. Thanks!

Rep: (2)
People who have what version of android? Like version of android TV. I worth the April firmware, so it is generally for tablets. Normul works, but some features can not add.

Good evening, please tell me, I can not for the blue tooth .apk throw on a whistle, writes locked on the device? And here is an example of the picture on the go without any problems. Thank you in advance.

Rep: (83)
Good day to all and not very happy owners of this devaysa!
Tortured me this whistle-cricket))
After the restoration of the loader successfully asking and even booted, but happiness can not be long.
After another overload all flew off again, black screen ...
But like loader intact, stitched 100 percent okeyno.
But when connected to a TV cyclically spinning icon logo.
Tried different firmware, all sewn with a normal computer, but when connected to a TV spinning logo and all ... ((
Dear Guru, or who knows, it may fall into a similar situatsiyu..kak get out of it?
Computer sees, all the wood, which required set, the firmware runs fine, but then all the same, revolving screen saver ...
Where it is possible to dig?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/04/20, 14:33