Groal @ 13.06.19, 17:00
Like all the instructions, download the firmware in the sewing program,though she was nowhere to be seen This is as it should, or it Mr it shall come to see?
Based on this I believe you have learned enough materiel.
Yes, the downloaded firmware can be seen and not notice it hardly realistic (well, of course, if somehow the monitor works and vision)
First open a window in which it will be written that when a large amount of images (and it is not particularly small) it takes time (I have this window hangs seconds 6-7), and second after a successful import the firmware in the tool path in the status bar appears to the firmware file.
Hence try in vangovat why:
1. OK, but you are very inattentive
2. using an older version of the UBT (needed in newer, preferably the latter), if not something else trying to sew ...
3. UBT start from a simple user (required by the administrator)
4. trying to import an invalid file (empty / broken / file / etc.)
5. not try to import the firmware, and do anything else (for example, drag the mouse) ...
6. there are other options ...