в—Џ ARM Dvalin MP2 GPU
в—Џ 2 GB / 4 GB DDR4 RAM + 16 GB / 32 GB EMMC ROM
в—Џ 2.4 GHz + 5.8 GHz dual-band WiFi
в—Џ Support 4K Ultra HD image display
в—Џ H.265 decoding support

Useful:
Firmware
Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - Today, 10:32
Reason for editing: Play Market at the drain

Rep: (0)
Welcome all! So I became the owner of this Virgo 2-16 and also faced with constant freezes and reboots. I tried to do that described in the post Marsel000, but buried in the wall in the form of svpipnut for TWRP_322.zip. Where can I missing something important detail, tell me what else to try, good people

Good afternoon! Do not tell me how to enter the recovery if there is no Root rights. Includes stick with a reset button is pressed and nothing ...

Rep: (62)
* elena821,

Where they have gone? They are by default. Ruth checker checked?

hael1233 @ 15.06.19, 08:57*
Where they have gone? They are by default. Ruth checker checked?

I do not know, put / remove any application that Root and flew, but checking

Post has been editedelena821 - 15.06.19, 05:08

X96S have tv Stick 4-32 and unknowingly bought Mi Box S. Stick X96S under identical conditions, works much better and without brakes. Programs, and the same is true for the connection of remote stick bought and put programa to exit sna.Eto not advertising simply can not help someone oshibitsya.Mi Box S money thrown in the trash.

Rep: (173)
vladimir899 @ 15.06.19, 22:04*
This is not an advertisement.
It's more like an anti-advertising, however, and it is not necessarily. We use with pleasure and discuss the stick .... I apologize for: offtopic:

Rep: (7)
LEOSER @ 15.06.19, 23:12*
Use with pleasure and discuss the stick ...

Something does not seem that happy, looking at these messages:
lom6661 @ 14.06.19, 22:29*
Welcome all! So I became the owner of this Virgo 2-16 and also faced with constant freezes and reboots. I tried to do that described in the post Marsel000, but buried in the wall in the form of svpipnut for TWRP_322.zip. Where can I missing something important detail, tell me what else to try, good people

Rep: (27)
Groal @ 13.06.19, 17:00*
Like all the instructions, download the firmware in the sewing program,though she was nowhere to be seen This is as it should, or it Mr it shall come to see?

Based on this I believe you have learned enough materiel.
Yes, the downloaded firmware can be seen and not notice it hardly realistic (well, of course, if somehow the monitor works and vision)
First open a window in which it will be written that when a large amount of images (and it is not particularly small) it takes time (I have this window hangs seconds 6-7), and second after a successful import the firmware in the tool path in the status bar appears to the firmware file.
Hence try in vangovat why:
1. OK, but you are very inattentive
2. using an older version of the UBT (needed in newer, preferably the latter), if not something else trying to sew ...
3. UBT start from a simple user (required by the administrator)
4. trying to import an invalid file (empty / broken / file / etc.)
5. not try to import the firmware, and do anything else (for example, drag the mouse) ...
6. there are other options ...

Prompt what xposed necessary to put this device?

Rep: (88)
bukabo @ 17.06.19, 16:08*
Prompt what xposed necessary to put this device?

What for?

* Groal I would like to set up long aero mouse clicking for buttons (menu, home, back). This is done xposed additions complement for xposed.

Last stabl.

Rep: (4)
tpw74 @ 13.06.19, 08:34*
Kindly lay out all that much else, but the firmware with a 2/16 in the subject matter ...

Yes, I have long been laid. Only then some not very clever found, deleted my post with firmware for that in the end, I added:
Thanks to many, and + at the time. Type hidden begging)))
Where to look for now those links do not even know ...

Rep: (43)
* SUROVblY Sought in correspondence with the Chinese, and put into the cloud. Pros will.
I will add:
Version 2/16 no worse still flying, once the cleaver + 4/32 of paying zero sense imho. But with firmware tight

Post has been editedtpw74 - 22.06.19, 00:31

Firmware

Rep: (11)
And what afr? He appeared in the firmware?

Rep: (2)
Faced with such a marriage whistle - stood in the same room with the router, and the reception was at 2-3 division vayfay and video periodically inhibited. As it turned out, the problem was in the antenna - Chinese stupidly shorted to ground it with a carrier wire. After replacing the antenna everything was wonderful. If someone faced with poor reception - check the antenna.

Rep: (4)
tpw74 @ 22.06.19, 00:28*
and put it in the cloud.

firmware X96s 2/16 Add the cap pzhlst

https: //onedrive.live....AA%21249&action=locate

vadkuvaev @ 22.06.19, 14:42*
And what afr?

Why not do what you need most.

Here isapplication .

There isPatch rises on our device. But I can not check. I have no problems with AFR and honestly do not even know what it is.

Post has been editedhael1233 - 22.06.19, 16:09

Rep: (11)
hael1233 @ 22.06.19, 16:08*
Here there is a patch gets on our device. But I can not check. I have no problems with AFR and honestly do not even know what it is.

It jerks when viewing videos that are highly visible on the dynamic scenes.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/05/20, 16:50