X96S tv stick | TV Box, 1 "/ 2.0GHz / 2 / 4GB RAM

Rep: (27)
DiscussionX96S tv stick
PictureAMLOGIC S905 Y2 X96S Google Android 8.1
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information

Attached Image

Specifications:
Main characteristics
в—Џ Android 8.1 operating system
в—Џ Amlogic S905Y2 processor, quad-core processor, ARM Cortex-A53, 2.0 GHz
в—Џ ARM Dvalin MP2 GPU
в—Џ 2 GB / 4 GB DDR4 RAM + 16 GB / 32 GB EMMC ROM
в—Џ 2.4 GHz + 5.8 GHz dual-band WiFi
в—Џ Support 4K Ultra HD image display
в—Џ H.265 decoding support

Useful:

Post has been editedgabby - 08.12.19, 16:36
Reason for editing: Nedo Android TVS - doing small events of this firmware.

Rep: (2)
* alexstream, * Y_star, I have decided to issue the following manner. The mode consoles go to the settings of the TV, select the item image and already there to expose the desired image size.

Post has been editeddmitry_vl2001 - 17.04.19, 00:22

Rep: (82)
dmitry_vl2001 @ 16.04.19, 22:21*
The mode consoles go to the settings of the TV, select an image point and already there to expose the necessary permission.

And here the resolution? The problem is not in it.

But to change the resolution on your TV separately from the set-top box - bad idea. First of all, due to the fact that you can set the "non-native" resolution and, as a result, blurry picture.

Resolution is always correct change on the console.

* alexstream, I not correctly put it, sorry. Change the size, turn option- to fit the screen

Rep: (6)
alexstream @ 03.03.19, 17:41*
x96s have appeared first analogue: z69n.

https: //ru.geekbuying....-TV-Dongle-411381.html

In short, filling a 1: 1 repeats x96s (also has 2 versions: 2/3 and 16GB / 32GB + 5GHz wifi).
A slightly different launcher. But! Price about $ 10 more expensive and there is no (!) On the remote included.

I bought another z69n for another TV (on the main X96S). In short - the case better version 2/16 have wifi 5g and blutus, there is no slot for mikroSD card, no root. So z69n that can be used in the main current as a network media player, and the lack of root makes it not very applicable in the hands of the geeks (of information on the Stick, firmware - virtually none). Another point - its bend to update the firmware in stick not only from the droid-setting and you can check for updates android (in mi box s).
So - there was no update from October 2018.

Rep: (1)
Yesterday updated his stick went updated via FOta update the application after installation from the main screen started working youtube. So anyone have any ideas how to set up the rest of labels under its program?

alux6 @ 21.04.19, 13:07*
So anyone have any ideas how to set up the rest of labels under its program?

I think the best advice is to change the TV launcher. The one that is installed by default, has a lot of bugs and flaws. Even if you can do it with one, the encounter with the other. And so almost to infinity ...

Rep: (18)
I have now is: rolleyes:

Post has been editedD 13 - 23.04.19, 09:06

Rep: (0)
Good time sutok.Vopros such haraktera.Nikto did not try to tie the stick with an adapter cable to the lan via USB? At least in the old Stick this method worked well.

Skat68 @ 23.04.19, 11:32*
Good time sutok.Vopros such haraktera.Nikto did not try to tie the stick with an adapter cable to the lan via USB? At least in the old Stick this method worked well.

Stick does not see lan. From the word "generally".

PEchalka.A version 2/16 WiFi 2.4 runs? Not cutting speed? And yet odno.Esli pick up a USB hub and USB Hard him downloading the torrent you can download directly? File Systems sees any?

Rep: (18)
I have a 120GB SSD a broom to try to time, but this need not see. Good content blur small. Now all online look.

NU Do not know how to Vse.Uzhe privychke shipping torrent.Do this stick byl.Bez any tambourines plowed on a torrent 3 goda.V plan worked for the TV set and zabyl.Inoy times a week without Restart rabotal.Kruglasutochno.Kontent look and at the same time he ship.

Rep: (56)
Finally came my stick

I took a remote control from vontar -mx3 air mouse backlight
Chasing megogo 1080 an hour nothing hangs and does not slow down

But there are questions
how do I do so that megogo application loads the default (or was on the main screen)
why then pressing the off button on the remote mx3 turn has failed only after cutting off the supply. What to do?
Native remote does not work at all - perhaps should not because connected mx3

cy27 @ 23.04.19, 21:05*
how do I do so that megogo application loads the default (or was on the main screen)

I for myself have decided to install this tv launcher. In his settings, you can select the applications that are loaded at startup.
why then pressing the off button on the remote mx3 turn has failed only after cutting off the supply. What to do?

I have the same control panel. No problem when you turn on and off there with him.
Action Power Default button I put - off.
Native remote does not work at all - perhaps should not because connected mx3

Both units work well at the same time. Do not forget that the native remote works via IR.

alexstream @ 24.04.19, 13:11*
I for myself have decided to install this tv launcher.

It is for this thank you very much! and I dig program AutoStart - No root, did not understand how to run the application when loading console.

I have the same control panel. No problem when you turn on and off there with him.
Action Power Default button I put - off.

Oddly enough control in any did not want the TV LG, even the air conditioner could be programmed.
I made the power button on the console, and turn on and off work - but! I only pick on the TV SOURCE HDMI stick automatically switched signal (simplink apparently works)

that the native remote works via IR.

And it has mx3 and radio channels and ir (even as it can be switched)
upd
I solved the problem in part,
When sunlight remote does not want to be programmed, all beautifully held in the evening.
Digging the inclusion of LG TVs can not be programmed in any, or rather is programmed but does not work.

I 720P TV - in the settings and put the stick at least 720P 60 Hz - but the program say that the stick works 1080P - perhaps because of this video megogo plays a slowdown as if not enough staff. Although a resolution is not put - apparently almost no difference. TV LG 26LS3500

Post has been editedcy27 - 24.04.19, 23:22

jastar @ 29.03.19, 11:47*
And do not you tell me whether to pull sound from this device possible 5.1?

Managed to get 5.1 sound? I still can not ...

Guys, how to change the resolution to 1280x1024 x96s? I have a 4: 3 monitor. Native resolution of 1280x720 or 1920x1080 is not suitable, the image is distorted.

Post has been editedskanavy - 27.04.19, 10:10

* skanavy,

At one time, to use the programResolution changer
Frankly I have the same problem, but the android tv 720P 1080P hard issues can change the resolution below gives nothing but the TV shows in the size of the frame falls, so do not try.
So at your own risk and it is very likely that you have to alter it after work ..

Post has been editedcy27 - 28.04.19, 00:28

Rep: (4)
Colleagues, I ask for help.
2/16 have this device in a state of brick. Brick, I do not. According to eyewitnesses: simply turn off the device, and then it simply refused to be included with the remote. The signal on the screen does not go with the console will not turn on, please do not get, maybe, the program does not see it. Rezet clamp - to no avail.
As it reset, reset to factory default? What contacts whiling away? Can this be done without opening the box?

Post has been editedSUROVblY - 29.04.19, 23:35

AFRd toggles the refresh rate on Android TV devices based on the chips AmLogic

В®AFRd

I put - normal flight.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/10/19, 2:03