● ARM Dvalin MP2 GPU
● 2 GB / 4 GB DDR4 RAM + 16 GB / 32 GB EMMC ROM
● 2.4 GHz + 5.8 GHz dual-band WiFi
● Support 4K Ultra HD image display
● H.265 decoding support

Useful:
Firmware
Reviews

On filling caps please contact the moderators section, sending the "Complaint" on messages, links to which you want to add.

Post has been editedmihadom - 02.09.20, 17:37
Reason for editing: sews through USB Burning tool for instructions

Rep: (0)
App Freezer - freezing lauchera

Rep: (2)
Wolfling83 @ 09.04.20, 20:55*
I have this to install and operate.

Dear you're our man! : Thank_you: Where did you used to be ?! With firmware v1.1 everything works fine! Its what I was looking for, I remember at the forum somewhere she slipped and could not find it! Please fasten in a cap, so that more is not lost! Now we will try to change the WIFI module .... The owners stick 4Gb memory. Who is not difficult to make out the stick and take a picture quality WIFI module with strapping, I would be very grateful ... And if we can measure resistor values ​​all super! The experimental results promise to lay out!

Rep: (130)
* CompC ,
Link is in thea hat

Rep: (2)
* Wolfling83,
I saw only when poked his nose can is to provide a link to a separate firmware X96S_P_20190529-1622_ATV9_daviet.v1.1 ?!

Rep: (83)
Kottv @ 09.04.20, 23:14*
if you pour X96S_V311_P, after downloading the wifi network sees it is connected to, is working for a while, as soon as the load starts (application shake or movie opens) works for 3-5 minutes, and the network disappears.

On 4/32 it is observed when the power is worthless (for example, from the port USB2.0 TV - there generally is jolly). On the home power supply did not complain except that lazy.
Rimon @ 09.04.20, 23:50*
It is unfortunate that no worker ATV for 2/16

DIY from their same flow.
Kottv @ 10.04.20, 02:22*
it turns out the problem in the most piercing X96S_P_20191021-2013_ATV9_daviet.v1.6

Only on 2/16 on 4/32 it works fine. And as far as I understood from the description - the only difference is in the software preinstalled, and small changes in build.prop.

Posted on 10/04/2020, 13:19:

CompC @ 10.04.20, 16:14*
I saw only when poked his nose can is to provide a link to a separate firmware X96S_P_20190529-1622_ATV9_daviet.v1.1 ?!

Like green seen written in the header: Press the button "complaint" to add a single message in a hat.

Rep: (10)
All experiments with BurnCardMaker have meant that the stick has ceased to be sewn even though the experiments were not completed. Sewn through USB Burning tool according to instructions from the cap did not work. Stick constantly fell off after 2-3 seconds. It turned out, in my case it is done slightly differently (just copied from instriktsiyu caps)

It's simple:
1. Download USB Burning tool and firmware
2. Unpack the firmware in a folder without the Cyrillic alphabet in the way and set the USB Burning tool
3. Run the USB Burning tool
4. Press the Recovery button uderzhyvaete and connect through a micro usb stick into the computer usb
5. Recovery Button hold until USB Burning tool will not connect
6. Specify the path to the firmware (file->import image)
4. Wait until the program will check the firmware
5. Press the Start button
7. waits that all beg

If you do not ask, take another cable, try a different port, if not help, then another firmware. I was not able to flash via USB 3.1 Gen 2. A USB 2.0 without any problems.

Discovered for myself: ATV is not mine. Put TVLauncher a frozen stock via IceBox.

Rep: (1)
The cap Stock firmware for the earlier audits and to the latter it is not suitable!
Stick okirpichivaetsya!
Who has a more recent firmware X96S?
My Chinese seller ignored the letter !!!

Rep: (130)
* kotzloy48 ,
The cap has a guide with reference to the firmware, there is a file reference to the manufacturer's website under downloads, if not there, then nowhere.

I do not know. I think the Stick 4/32 1 week. Firmware ACEMAX X96S 9.0 with navigation bar is not reached. Pochenu a screen has been shifted vlelo and up. Why did not understand. Nakata ACEMAX X96S_V311_P_4G_190716 without bars. Flashing 2 times in Fota refreshed and everything. Stick became so how come the week before.

Rep: (8)
Good day.

Please tell me on Air Mouse (use specific G20S, but not the essence).
I understand - to engage with her stick will not work. t. To. The power is lost when you turn off the USB port, which is connected nanopriomnik.
Or is there, what solution? About the choice of mode of "Dream" to "OFF" button on the course. Interest precisely on / off
using aeromyshi. Thank.

Rep: (26)
* keva1 Use infrared Educational button - teach her the button "on" regular remote.
PS. Naturally it requires a connected IR receiver. The prefix includes only him.

Rep: (1)
novichok19 @ 10.04.20, 16:22*
ACEMAX X96S_V311_P_4G_190716 without bars

Where do you take it?

Rep: (27)
su_ww @ 10.04.20, 17:02*
The prefix includes only him.

Wrong. Stick has always energized when ( "juggling") power. About CEC - I do not use, because I do not know.

Post has been editedMerzkaya gnida - 10.04.20, 18:46

kotzloy48 @ 10.04.20, 16:12*
Where do you take it?

Top lies in a cap. All Tapan on firmware and departing onhttps://yadi.sk/d/2EVIIfVObvrzcQ. She 4G32G / Android 9. folder Only I did not work on the instructions of a cap connect to the UBT. I wrote above how it happened.

* su_ww,

Thank you very much for your prompt response. And like anything you can do to a USB port powered off when you turn off the set-top box - do not know?

* Merzkaya Gnida,

Power distort - it is clear / but somehow "negigeenichno". Can both with USB power can podshamanit?
Well, as you can on your computer, some nurse - to rearrange the jumpers, but somewhere in the BIOS-e customizable.
It is clear that this is not a computer. But the problem - a very elementary ...

keva1 @ 10.04.20, 18:45*
But the problem - a very elementary ...

IMHO, absolutely elementary. Do not turn off the stick without the need for reasoned in general (simple it is practically not heated and will not ruin your electricity)! If you still need to turn it off (eg move to another location), as well as reboot - no problem to do it without the IR-remote control and without food manipulation (for convenience, you can always find softinu with a button in a prominent place). When de-energized to stick apply power - IR-remote as dead a poultice (there are remote or not - stick will turn the same way).

Post has been editedMerzkaya gnida - 10.04.20, 20:02

* Merzkaya Gnida,
C perezegruzkoy - no problems at all. And money will not ruin consuming 100mA.
And from the TV can be powered and will be included with the advent of power to its USB port.
And Y lace for that I bought.
Also no problem off the power to the USB port to organize in the Stick via an additional key (beautiful!) Or even stupid to throw directly from the 5V supply.
No problems at all. And yet what dohrena nakolhozit on this issue ...
Only fenshuya in everything that I listed once is not enough. Because the question was -as a software USB port to leave enabled when when you turn off?
Maybe someone can help?

Rep: (328)
keva1 @ 10.04.20, 20:31*
as a software USB port to leave enabled when when you turn off?
If turned off, the nikak.Ni one program does not work on off ustroystve.No YUGOS implemented it through ashdimiay port.Pri the TV is turned on starts consoles.

keva1 @ 10.04.20, 19:31*
And yet what dohrena nakolhozit on this issue ...

What kind of farm it? The question is - why bother to turn off? If the stick is powered - just remember that it should be off. You unplug the refrigerator overnight? That stick is not necessary.

keva1 @ 10.04.20, 19:31*
as a software USB port to leave enabled when when you turn off?

As already said above - in any way. However, the topic has been on the sidelines option (search help) as a stick instead of disabling disable HDMI output - and then on TV no signal, and stick to yusb panel responds.

Rep: (328)
I put this mod smart Yutuba return korobochnogo.Byl pleasantly surprised by the quality of the image.Smart YouTube TV (Post ★ armanich ★ # 95374323)

Post has been editedt_i_v_i - 10.04.20, 21:22

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/09/20, 03:44