в—Џ ARM Dvalin MP2 GPU
в—Џ 2 GB / 4 GB DDR4 RAM + 16 GB / 32 GB EMMC ROM
в—Џ 2.4 GHz + 5.8 GHz dual-band WiFi
в—Џ Support 4K Ultra HD image display
в—Џ H.265 decoding support

Useful:
Firmware
Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - Yesterday, 20:18
Reason for editing: The nucleus of a working sink X96S_V311_P_20191021-2013 Magisk 20.4

Rep: (10)
Good day! I am trying to set up a gamepad, but I can not write a file in the folder "system / usr / keylayout /" writes that the folder is read-only. Tell me how to open the folder for the recording? Is Ruth out of the box should not let this be done?

Post has been editedZir0979 - 25.03.19, 23:48
Reason for editing: Completed

Rep: (0)
* sereban_aveo,
share, please, instruction flashing after which no reboots.

Rep: (2)
* Lubitel4, The theme is not so big, already wrote: Try to revert to an earlier, or lower clock frequency.

Rep: (86)
Zir0979 @ 25.03.19, 23:47*
Tell me how to open the folder for the recording? Is Ruth out of the box should not let this be done?

In es explorer turn on Root and do through him.

Rep: (140)
westruk @ 25.03.2019, 18:15*
Who tried to roll this assembly in our stick?

And you think of the rise firmware X96Max our keychain?

And of course it would be great just to get ready firmware

* Lubitel4 ,
Usually, all of the instructions Run the program using the firmware, reset clamped and hooked stick.

Rep: (60)
sereban_aveo @ 27.03.19, 08:44*
And you think of the rise firmware X96Max our keychain?

Do not get up. I experimented with almost every possible. As a result, only raskirpichivanie via contact closure. The idea is fully compatible with Z69N, but has not yet Founded firmware from it. According to reviews it more interesting.

Rep: (1)
*and that the contact closure does not work after my experiment (

tried to clamp reset, make contact, the computer in emphasis does not see the stick, the LED lights.

In what side to dig tell me?

* Lubitel4,
Whistle frequently rebooted, overcame the disease. : Rolleyes: advice from Marsel000 "Root access on the system, there is no management program Root privileges, in this case suited us Magisk ..Snachala download and put Magisk Manager.apk.
Р’В® Magisk - The Universal Systemless Interface (Post Alex0047 # 82037953)
go into it and you put out Magisk "there was a choice of three variantov.Ya chose a straight, all by itself established, rebooted, opened Magisk Manager looked closed: rolleyes:.. (the truth before and downloaded Manager.apk But Manager.zip with zip decided not to bother). Then, on the advice of andrey3525 "put Kernel AdiutorВ®Kernel Adiutor"Entered, the CPU established around 1500 (there is not round figure frequency decreased about 300), still retain the box set at perezagruzki.Proveril frequency that the device will not display 1800, and 15 ..
Something like this

Has already reached the frequency 1300 is still overloaded. Pulled out! ((

Rep: (4)
Stopped Working Tab "Language & input" prereproshil stick. I earned, but not for long. When pressed, it gives an error message "Error in setting the application"
Now, this point can only be entered through drunie set Claudia

westruk @ 27.03.19, 12:50*
tried to clamp reset, make contact, the computer in emphasis does not see the stick, the LED lights.

The same garbage was in the complex was still switched hub, I pulled out the hub, and left only the stick, and the program saw it. Try to disconnect all devices from the company

westruk @ 27.03.19, 11:50*

usb 2.0? If yes, then try to usb 3.0. There amperage more.

Thank you for your detailed instructions, help! Another comment - to open the configuration in Kernel audience - need to do swipe to the right.
alex13xx @ 27.03.19, 15:32*
"Put Kernel Adiutor В®Kernel Adiutor" stopped, set the CPU about 1500 (there is not a round number, reduce the frequency of about 300) still keep the flag set at reboot.

Oh, and the TV with an HDMI cable complete often loses its signal. With a different cable operates normally (after reducing the CPU speed to 1500).

Post has been editedLubitel4 - 28.03.19, 00:48

It was not on, but can someone tell me to take X96S or Z69N? I wanted first, but reports of indiscriminate reboots are not happy, and the second kind of like here praised

*I have a laptop, try to usb 2.0 and 3.0 can force the current is not enough, try to find another PC

If Che, I have absolutely normal all beg through usb 2.0 with a force current of 0.5A.

Zeljukan
"Already reached the frequency 1300 is still overloaded. Fed up! (("

Check in Kernel Adiutor that the frequency of the device is not displayed in 1800 and 15 ..
There's a section of the device, reset and update data
"To open the configuration in Kernel audience - need to do swipe to the right."

Post has been editedalex13xx - 28.03.19, 14:50

Just check the frequency, you can use CPU Monitor, and change - CPU Master.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/05/20, 17:26