в—Џ ARM Dvalin MP2 GPU
в—Џ 2 GB / 4 GB DDR4 RAM + 16 GB / 32 GB EMMC ROM
в—Џ 2.4 GHz + 5.8 GHz dual-band WiFi
в—Џ Support 4K Ultra HD image display
в—Џ H.265 decoding support

Useful:
Firmware
Reviews

On filling caps please contact the moderators section, sending the "Complaint" on messages, links to which you want to add.

Post has been editedmihadom - 02.09.20, 17:37
Reason for editing: sews through USB Burning tool for instructions

Rep: (449)
* Luka-6,
It means pro version titanium backup and freeze there :)

But before that, make sure that there is at least a 100% working launcher system.

Post has been editedViper_Rus - 11.12.19, 01:13

Rep: (14)
Only this way? It should not be, maybe ... What all enjoy this program?

Rep: (0)
* Luka-6 , [Quote name = "Luka-6" date = "11.12.19, 3:22" post = 91761428] Only this way? It should not be, maybe ... What all enjoy this program? / Quote]
I froze through Link2sd. But the main thing here is the word "freeze", anyway

Clear. Thank!

Rep: (27)
Luka-6 @ 12/11/19, 00:22*
It should not be, I guess.

And so it is not ... There are several ways, including self-rebuilding firmware image, but a way to "freeze" does not require specific knowledge, and therefore the most simple and safe for (anyone not want to offend) "housewives".

P.S. It is not difficult to guess any titanium'e nor link2sd no "freezer no" - they just change something in the system (edit / rename files or change access rights), respectively, with certain knowledge and understanding of the process it can be elementary do "hands" without the use of additional software - the blessing of Ruth out of the box ...

Post has been editedMerzkaya gnida - 11.12.19, 11:41

In short, the above-mentioned programs are not only the "Frost", and can and more for something useful! : Boy_girl:

Rep: (12)
Somebody faced with a problem: When the video is played on the internal network with the help of Total Comander (LAN plugins), MX Player constantly freezes every 10 minutes. To continue viewing have to restart the player gaining re-address file location. The MX Player to change the settings, change the version - nothing helps. Is there a Stick some configurable internal buffer, or delve into the router's settings (I have WiFi 5 GHz), or search for other players, in what side to dig?

Post has been editedvivish - 11.12.19, 20:39

Rep: (3)
* vivish , In all other respects the norm? Only on the internal network?

Nickneo @ 11.12.19, 14:28*
The rest

Yes, too, hangs, but less and loaded faster.

* vivish , Power change

Rep: (130)
Luka-6 @ 11/12/19, 1:41*
And all the launcher when the only home?

there isfirmwarein which the launcher adequate.
But there are nuances: on the bundled remote control does not work center button and I reset the interface language to Chinese.

😂😂😂

Merzkaya Gnida @ 11.12.19, 20:02*
Well, what's the food at these symptoms?

I is observed at home charging.

Rep: (0)
Nickneo @ 11.12.19, 23:49*
I is observed at home charging.

Confirm. After replacing the power supply to the normal left everything freezes and hangs

Rep: (18)
Wolfling83 @ 11.12.19, 17:48*
st firmware which launcher adequate.

A suitable for 2/16?

Rep: (359)
vivish @ 12.12.19, 14:46*
I can not give permission to the notification
there are two options, or read a cap, or search through the search, but the resultone ;)

Okirpichil his stick. Magisk wanted to establish the method ofthis post. When you restart part of the stock rekaveri continue anywhere, reboot - all in a circle. To alter the firmware?

Rep: (26)
* vivish Strangely, I also tried to install magisk from the manager, but just did not work, that is, magisk himself not to install the system, but displays the settings dialog.

Rep: (27)
vivish @ 13.12.19, 15:59*
Magisk wanted to establish the method of this post.

The "this" post CAG BE and no description of the method (eg, how and where you put magisk manager?) ...
Repeatedly from the different firmware set magisk standard method. Those. magisk-manager, and then the rails. And always the result was one - is what I sought: magisk installed, everything works ...
IMHO the main problem is not even in the improper actions of users, and "incorrect" Wishlist - Why should YOU MAGISK? Ruth has out of the box. (Personally, I need only due modules. I can do, but I feel so comfortable). To use the stick just to the destination (TV / Film / yutub.i etc.) no managers root is not required ...

Merzkaya Gnida @ 13.12.19, 20:49*
To use the stick just to the destination (TV / Film / yutub.i etc.) no managers root is not required ...

Wanted to put an upper bar and is unable to edit build.prop, changes are not saved

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/09/20, 19:22