в—Џ ARM Dvalin MP2 GPU
в—Џ 2 GB / 4 GB DDR4 RAM + 16 GB / 32 GB EMMC ROM
в—Џ 2.4 GHz + 5.8 GHz dual-band WiFi
в—Џ Support 4K Ultra HD image display
в—Џ H.265 decoding support

Useful:
Firmware
Reviews

On filling caps please contact the moderators section, sending the "Complaint" on messages, links to which you want to add.

Post has been editedmihadom - 02.09.20, 17:37
Reason for editing: sews through USB Burning tool for instructions

Rep: (419)
* D 13 ,
Yes, I wrote that is sewn through the usual port and recharge through another.

Rep: (5)
* surkov.alex,
Meals here and. I sewn with a tablet. The problem with wood and OSes.

Post has been editedCD-r - 27.11.19, 01:08

* CD-r,
There are many factors that can be, and what kind of computer, and what kind of system, a current can give yusb ports without undervoltage, a quality cable, etc. etc.
Alternatively, you can always create a bootable SD card and flash img through it.

Post has been editedsurkov.alex - 27.11.19, 01:13

Rep: (5)
* surkov.alex,
USB2.0 to supply him behind his back. software problem.

Rep: (130)
* D 13 ,
Another firmware tried? Age, fresher? Maybe the fact that sewing is not suitable for your audit of the stick?
It is unlikely that the power is not enough.
You can even different versions of the USB Burning Tool to try.

Post has been editedWolfling83 - 27.11.19, 10:10

Rep: (18)
about the firmware:
- through a usb to sew? (Small or big?)
but here the last 2 pages of the firmware is not successful! I knew a man sews through a small plug - maybe that's the problem? After all the other boxes are sewn through the normal usb cord male to male ...

Rep: (16)
Scheele Pope-Pope, everything went right the first time all without any problems.

Rep: (130)
VladimirVV84 @ 27.11.19, 07:13*
- through a usb to sew? (Small or big?)

alexcross @ 27.11.19, 09:45*
Scheele Pope-Pope

I refused to be sewn 4/32 Dad-dad (big) blue light comes on, but the device is not found, please via USB micro (small).

Trying to sew "strangers firmware" that's on them rises by 3% and 17% with errors.

Rep: (16)
Hmm .. I also 4/32 ... But I really party please do not play and 9 until the rolls.

Rep: (19)
Wolfling83 @ 27.11.19, 07:07*
Another firmware tried? Age, fresher? Maybe the fact that sewing is not suitable for your audit of the stick?
It is unlikely that the power is not enough.
You can even different versions of the USB Burning Tool to try.

firmware downloaded all version of the program the first times was old, and then downloaded the latest. now here I do with nutrition. I think, too, will not be confused. I did all the same only with meals. various types of discharges inclusions, sequels and ticks. the error is the same. Earth.

* D 13 ,
Try to create a bootable SD card and use it to flash.

Rep: (19)
* surkov.alex,
and I have no idea as I think does not help, cover that can. errors simply would not have jumped out, he seems to be working, but sometimes tupil
when the power is weak then the computer is already writing device is not recognized. and if without power or powerful it is determined normmlno

Post has been editedD 13 - 28.11.19, 11:59

Rep: (0)
[0x30403003] UBOOT / Partition system / Download buffer / Data tranfer error
Did not get stick revive, please tell me what to do

Rep: (40)
Again about how to disable (halt, freezing) the native launcher and other "unnecessary" system applications.
ProgramApp Freezerfrom the Play Store
Reviews of the program is not very straight (paid version did not buy, there is advertising - a few lines at the bottom of the screen, no interference). Decided to try after the suggestions in this thread have not been successful.
Application in English, which is not a problem again. The top horizontal menu and the list of applications under him, when one of the items - put a tick in the box, you can immediately notice a few applications.
It may not need to do, but I made a few more "movement" - went to the home screen, clear all open applications and restart the stick.

Post has been editedvagkrsk - 29.11.19, 06:11

Rep: (2)
В® ROM Toolbox (Post Breathe of fate # 32233138)

ROM Toolbox supports all devices! ROM Toolbox provides the ability to fully customize the device to their liking!
Beautiful, customizable and easy to use user interface.

Rep: (46)
I tried a bunch of programs but have not found how to broadcast movies or the phone's screen on a TV which is our dongle.

Help solve the problem.

Rep: (359)
* DimkinRussia, Stick after the last update 9 appeared mirokast or ayrpley, on the phone https: //play.google.co....techrcs.castwidgetpro sometimes handed out for free, both devices to the same WiFi network, all connected and shows

Rep: (0)
kind!

I bought the stick for that would make old media Sams, who from time to time lost all his vozozhnosti and maybe this is the first device on Android have a couple of questions:
1. it is normal that the stick is overloaded on almost any movie maybe not enough power usb port telly?
2. The issue of how to set up all of the content sound to hdmi whatever it is treated with an external decoder? OS-level and kodi / mx player

Post has been editedmal4ik - 01.12.19, 12:58

Rep: (7)
mal4ik @ 01.12.19, 12:57*
1. it is normal that the stick is overloaded on almost any movie maybe not enough power usb port telly?

And there is. If the whistle is often overloaded, it is necessary to connect the mains supply to 2A. Although I quite drawn via USB. And as an option, the maximum long-term CPU usage can also lead to a restart.

Rep: (26)
mal4ik @ 1.12.19, 11:57*

Native alyudapter cable: watch movies on a memory card, and the shakes torrent internal memory.
No crashes or reboots.
(9andr, native firmware)

mal4ik @ 1.12.19, 11:57*
2. The issue of how to set up all of the content sound to hdmi whatever it is treated with an external decoder? OS-level and kodi / mx player

but perhaps stick does not transfer to the entire stream of sound hdmi?
Well, there is not other audio outputs provided. Is that the city outside zvukovuhu on usb to the corresponding output, but then there was no sense to buy the stick, and it was necessary to take full mediaboks with a full range of outputs

Post has been editedsu_ww - 01.12.19, 17:39

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/09/20, 2:43