2 pagesV  < 1 2 »  

> Let's talk about the cinema | Discussion of cinema.
Lenso
Message#1
21.12.18, 20:17
Mascot
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 4283
Check in: 13.10.05
HTC Sensation

This topic was created to discuss such a genre as movie.
Attached Image

Everyone at least once watched a movie, and each has its own preferences in a variety of films. Your thoughts on cinema can be expressed here.(of course, following the rules of the forum and Trepalki)
You can recommend a movie or leave a review about it in the subject.MOVIE
Bhyk
Message#22
15.12.18, 18:25
Veteran
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1332
Check in: 16.04.08
LG G6

JohnCr2 @ 12.12.18, 12:26*
Honestly trying to seek the truth, and not persist in their own beliefs.

Each has its own truth, depending on the way of life, life goals and worldview. Even in mathematics they say there are discrepancies.
JohnCr2 @ 12.12.18, 12:26*
Now, using the example of Soviet and perestroika films (the examples above were cited), explain the reasons for your preferences. And we will move, finally, from the discussion of the basics to specific films.

I don’t watch movies practically, but what I’m watching is usually because of a favorite actress or a beautiful picture (well, there’s so much to admire Charlize Theron in Mad Max, even if you’re not shaved, you’ll take a beautiful eye ...). Well, or Sasha Gray in the "Open Windows" ...
JohnCr2 @ 12/15/18, 12:39*
in a cap with earflaps and with a wrench, they hardly fly, but this image is a symbol of our backwardness and stupidity, but for some denigration.

Backward ... Who is backward? Do not remind who FIRST flew into space? Who first came out of space ship? How many countries have launched spacecraft in general? How many years after the most destructive war did this happen, and which countries of the launching of the space ships suffered the most in this very war?
Bhyk
Message#23
15.12.18, 18:35
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1332
LG G6

And I lived half of the life I lived with the Soviets and saw the duplicity and stupidity of the party and bureaucracy, army hazing, officer moronism and pofigism, drunkenness and the theft of the proletarians right at work ..

Yes, it was different and saw different things ... Both good and bad. I noticed more good things.
I suspect that the American outback was not so much like in the movie “Turning Not There” or “I Spit on Your Graves” or “The Cage” and the like ... Charm is straightforward, you watch the most advanced film-making and the soul rejoices and jumps from delight ... Such bright and life-affirming role models ...
Bhyk
Message#24
15.12.18, 23:38
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1332
LG G6

what's the difference and where is the truth? Maybe we, because of the initial limitations, never understand it, but at least we tried. Vector is important. Aspiration. And your "truth" from the category of Bute-run, give-take. You want to live, learn how to spin. This is the level of the zoo and the barnyard. Do not let yourself so low.

The truth is in everyone as a solution to a practical problem. For example, I need to get into the city, you can see it, a kilometer away through arable land. Or detour kilometers 10 - 15 on a good road. So what will be the truth, how can I get to the city? On a Ferrari, I’m obviously not going to land, and on a tractor I’m going to make a detour to get there.
Or desperately on the other side of the river
need to. I know how to swim - swim without problems (if the width is imputed), I do not know how - I am looking for a ford, bridge, water craft.
This is so, examples of offhand.

Let's, nevertheless, without politics. And then they will cover our shop) Of course, if the entire economy of the country worked for the defense industry, and half of the defense industry went into space, you could make a rocket

Not a single policy with an economy is able to successfully launch a rocket without an intellectual component, so it’s about lagging behind. A rocket can be done, but can it not, if the calculations are not entirely correct? Or will it not blow against the firmament of heaven, since we have become theology of science? Or is it our last consecrated launches wrong?

Post has been editedBhyk - 15.12.18, 23:39
Reason for editing: writing from a mobile
muza9
Message#25
17.12.18, 12:42
I went to the second ten ...
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1656
Check in: 21.07.06
Blackberry passport

The astronauts in a hat with earflaps and a wrench are unlikely to fly, but this image is a symbol of our backwardness and bungling, but for some blackening. Yes, they laugh, and what, crying to them is something if it seems normal to ourselves?
Symbol, which is imposed by strangers, while FLYING ON OUR SHIPS, not?

And in general, "our everything" just now wrote, "I, of course, despise my fatherland from head to toe - but I am annoyed if a foreigner shares this feeling with me ...."

Translated V.Vysotsky on modern it will be something like this "And do not be interested in our life: we know where we have something. So our Central Committee wrote in a letter open. We approve of his line!"

Or even simpler: figure it out with yourself, and we ourselves, too, somehow ...

Much more correct is to scrape Soviet and perestrochenny films.
ABOUT! Very good. Nadys came some adversaries - chose the Soviet films for a mass show at home.
They take "Fate of a Man", take "Flying Cranes", take "A Ballad about a Soldier" ...

They are told - so take our new military movie. Like, a new generation of directors, new, like, look ... For example - a new "Star" ...

But they chose the old “Star”, and to the puzzled questions politely, but resolutely: “Sorry, but in your new films we understand how you got from Brest to Volga ... But we do not understand how from Volga to Berlin ... ".

BHyK @ 12/15/18, 18:35*
I noticed more good things.
I somehow too ... Especially since everything is known in comparison ...

--------------------
"Armoracia rusticana"(Lat.) , figs , "pancakes "and emoticons are very undesirable!
In rowsOPN4 from 18-IV-2007 (account number 35)
Winner of the Walk of Fame 2017 in the nomination "Prize Trepalki"
Raven-13
Message#26
17.12.18, 14:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 323
Check in: 25.10.16

BHyK @ 12/17/2018 12:30*
I do not know whether it would be appropriate, I did not watch the movie, but I watchedreview on it from Stanislav Drobyshevsky(Russian anthropologist and popularizer of the scientific worldview. Candidate of biological sciences, associate professor of the department of anthropology of the biological faculty of Moscow State University named after MV Lomonosov). In the review he examines the absurdities of the film, some of which are specialized anthropological, some purely logical.

Well, if it is so critical to find fault with everything, we generally will have nothing to watch: D
Personally, I perceive films like artistic fan fiction based on historical events. And more I appreciate not historical accuracy, but the game of actors and the atmosphere shown in the film.
Therefore, I advise you not to judge by someone's reviews, but to make up your opinion after viewing ;-)
muza9
Message#27
17.12.18, 16:26
I went to the second ten ...
[offline]

Messages 1656
Check in: 21.07.06
Blackberry passport

Raven-13 @ 17.12.18, 14:35*
Well, if it is so critical to find fault with everything, we generally will have nothing to watch.
Well, paraphrasing a well-known proverb - sometimes it's better to chew than watch ... Well, or to drink bitter sadness is bitter: yesterday, according to our program, which "feeds" on remains from REN-TV (??), the foremen talked about the flights to the moon and all sorts of associated with these events of passion.

The voice in the frame: "The frames obtained from the Lunokhod were so unusual that they were immediately reported to Khrushchev ...".

Who did not understand the "humor": L-1 arrived on L in the fall of the 1970s, and when X was taken off - see for yourself. Yes, on TV we could have been lied about this or that sociopolitical event, but such a devil-may-care attitude towards TV (which de facto became “the most important art”) and the Empire didn't allow itself to its viewers ...

This is me to the fact that the same guys then, with a clear conscience, shoot TV series (with the same blunders in detail), shoot full length movies (with the same historical nonsense), it is important to give interviews nodding, answering questions "and what do you think about the empress's rule First name? "...

In general, the level is obvious. On this occasion, a parody of musical childhood(there is about poets, but now you can say about all the "creative" ...):

Area of ​​a circle...
Area of ​​a circle...
Two pi er.
- Where do you serve, girlfriend?
- In the APN.

Yuri Ryashentsev

And the friend told me, hardly breathing:
- Where did you study, blue, in the school?

The cup of knowledge drained you not to the bottom,
Two pi er is not a circle area, but a length,
And not a circle, but a circle;
Teach in class it seems to be in the sixth.

Well, poets! Amazing people!
And science, as you can see, does not take them.
They can not be reproached with banality,
No key to unlocking their secrets.

All used frolic to them, my dears, dare.
Education everyone wants to show ...

APN - Press Agency News
TsPSH - parish school

--------------------
"Armoracia rusticana"(Lat.) , figs , "pancakes "and emoticons are very undesirable!
In rowsOPN4 from 18-IV-2007 (account number 35)
Winner of the Walk of Fame 2017 in the nomination "Prize Trepalki"
Bhyk
Message#28
17.12.18, 18:29
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1332
LG G6

* JohnCr2,Well, I do not watch movies. I’ve recently been stuck in a schooler and goblin's reconnaissance with Klim Zhukov and others, well, a few clever channels on the same direction on YouTube.
And the list of actresses does not overlap. Shaliz Theron and Sasha Gray I already mentioned. Well, I can still call Sophie Marceau, Monica Bellucci, Amber Rain and Blair Williams.
And with understanding - what is there to understand if we have different information and sources? Yes, and the world I have long been not black and white.

Raven-13 @ 17.12.18, 14:35*
Personally, I perceive films like artistic fan fiction based on historical events. And more I appreciate not historical accuracy, but the game of actors and the atmosphere shown in the film.
Therefore, I advise you not to judge by someone's reviews, but to form your opinion after viewing

Well, somehow, when you regularly stumble about inconsistencies ... Yes, I am not an expert in anthropology in this case, and I would not make a list of 77 points, not counting small havoc as Drobyshevsky, but some of his comments were from the general knowledge and simple household logic. But he recognizes that as a view film it is very beautiful and if you abstract from events, it is pleasant to watch it.
When I was a child, I enjoyed watching Indian fighters and considered them almost the height of perfection, but now ... Partly for this reason, I practically do not watch art. Although I like to read fantasy.
Bhyk
Message#29
18.12.18, 19:00
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1332
LG G6

JohnCr2 @ 12/18/18 13:09*
but "your" actresses did not remember me.

Yes, they seem to be "not mine" (unfortunately), so little was in love ... If we are talking about first love, then this is definitely Alice Selezneva, in my generation it is practically without options. Well, except for the lack of it was possible to pay attention to Natasha Guseva ..., but this is still not that! Aunt Tanya's second love in "Hello, I am your aunt," but again, not Aunt Tanya herself, but her image. Well, and only then again, again, almost without Sophie Marceau’s “Boom” and “Boom 2” options.
And I do not hang posters on the walls, and the type is also not entirely mine ... it happened so accidentally ...

JohnCr2 @ 12/18/18 13:09*
From my point of view, your arguments look like branches from your main line, no more. Not like substantive objections.

and what are "branches from your main line" and what is my "main" line?
I remember I asked a few clarifying questions to clarify the points of view and positions of the parties. There were no answers.
And in the initial conversation about the "truth":
JohnCr2 @ 12/15/18 22:22*
And your "truth" from the category of Bute-run, give-take. You want to live, learn how to spin. This is the level of the zoo and the barnyard. Do not let yourself so low.
and
JohnCr2 @ 16.12.18, 13:24*
And how do these examples differ from Bute-run, give-take? Nothing. To you, apparently, truth is an applied concept. Akin to profit.

in my opinion confused concepts. For me, “truth” is a strategy, a goal, and “Bute - Run, Give - Take” refers to the tactics of achieving it, and from the initial introductory tactics will change. I hope there will be no objection that Kolya Valuev and a fifteen-year-old girl SHOULD react differently to the situation of “Bute”? What do they have different truths from this? And also for the same person, in different situations, with different physical states, the tactics of actions will change.
Tlnneun
Message#30
19.12.18, 14:57
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7658
Check in: 07.01.10
Oneplus 3T

Many everywhere are looking for some hidden meaning (which sometimes is not), or they will apply some political or other motives.
I see and perceive cinema as art to one degree or another, to my large extent it is not particularly important in which country it is filmed, under what political regime it promotes some kind of spiritual values ​​or absolutely “immoral” (conditionally.
I do not think that the movie must necessarily "teach the good" or be 100% true.
A feature film can be anything you like, and it’s beautiful, it’s just either like it or not, somewhere I can admire directing, somewhere with camera work, somewhere with actors (or even one actor), and sometimes even just amazing graphics. .
Rare cases when it is all put together.
With regards to Russian films of recent years - in general, I agree that there are too many tracing-paper, rarely there are films "with your face", but you shouldn’t row all with the same brush.

What just came to mind - “inadequate people”, “geographer drank the globe”, “fool”, “major” - in my opinion very worthy films.
If you initially start watching a film with such a position “all native of the past few years is gomno”, then it is not surprising ..
And another thing is a mood, it can be different, sometimes you start watching a movie - and you just turn it off after 10 minutes, you just expect another, different emotions, and it does not coincide with your mood, and then turn on the movie after six months - and see him not coming off ..
This is not necessary, but it also happens.

Posted 12/19/2018 3:01 PM:

JohnCr2 @ 12/19/18, 15:24*
28 Baku parrots defended Dubosekovo from homosexual .. Figuratively speaking.

About 28, I agree with you, this is an example of a very bad movie that is just as bad as a feature film, the characters of the main characters are poorly defined, no one is empathized or even enthusiastic, and in fact the main characters are not, everything is very smeared, and no storyline, just some custom movie without a soul on the topic ..

Post has been editedTlnneun - 19.12.18, 15:04
Bhyk
Message#31
20.12.18, 11:43
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1332
LG G6

JohnCr2 @ 12/19/18, 14:24*
We must return to the very origins of our dispute.

Meaning? At the very beginning of the passage, I was reminded of people oppressed by the state about free general education and medicine. Does their gratuity help terribly oppress people? Now it’s not like better, the current government only cares about the people's welfare.
In response, pointless arguments about the "truth" in the spirit of Gorbachev, like the words are clever, and quotations from the Party Congress, but no specifics. It is understandable - "truth" - is this high matter unknowable, how can they be clothed with mundane words?
You, remaining in your system of coordinates, suggest that I indicate in it my understanding of truth. So the questions are not specifying, but not about that.

You could offer your own. With your arguments and questions. To my questions, as I understand it, there was nothing to answer?
Well, or not.

Not worth it. Not interested.
Olexa52
Message#32
21.12.18, 21:04
Epicurean from IT
[offline]

Messages 1310
Check in: 04.06.14
Pocophone F1 6/128

Lenso @ 12.12.18, 22:32*
I'd do it all

download

would be for

The idea is interesting ...

--------------------
Sincerely, Olexa
xnightmarex
Message#33
14.03.19, 06:15
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1326
Check in: 26.12.11
Apple iPad 2017

Who likes to watch fiction? Yesterday I watched the movie Aquaman,here
Thought it would be much worse.
In principle, one can look in a good company.
mr.nur2017
Message#34
28.04.19, 16:21
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 31
Check in: 27.06.16

Due to the fact that the avengers in the Russian Federation come out the most recent, just spoiled spoilers, Nice.
Raven-13
Message#35
29.04.19, 02:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 323
Check in: 25.10.16

* mr.nur2017and what, the film from this will become worse?)) I myself do not really like spoilers, but I feel more at ease with them.
Dmitriy_E_Sh
Message#36
30.04.19, 10:20
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 06.04.15
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190

And how does one feel about Disney cartoons? Ladies and Tramp (1955), for example. Or the Lion King.
serzpa
Message#37
30.04.19, 21:42
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 28.04.19
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

This is a classic: good: I think the olds have all watched and love these cartoons!) As for the young people, I’m not sure they grow on lunches, pigs and other rubbish ...: censored:
KolorW
Message#38
19.05.19, 19:22
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 12.06.16

Greetings to you, dear movie lovers.

Are there any connoisseurs of documentary short films among you?

In the distant past, I saw an excerpt from some short film from a mastic technology company, where a couple of men and women rested on a picnic, and then the camera was removed strictly up to giant heights. Went counting in mathematical degrees. To achieve astounding values, the scale went sharply in the microwave world, stepping over the size of atoms and going into non-existence.

Maybe you know the name of this video and the company that shot it?
I would appreciate answers. Thank.

2 pagesV  < 1 2 » 

mobile version    Now: 06/16/19, 07:31