2 pagesV  1 2 > »  

> Let's talk about the cinema | Discussion of cinema.
Lenso
Message#1
21.12.18, 20:17
Mascot
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 4283
Check in: 13.10.05
HTC Sensation

This topic was created to discuss such a genre as movie.
Attached Image

Everyone at least once watched a movie, and each has its own preferences in a variety of films. Your thoughts on cinema can be expressed here.(of course, following the rules of the forum and Trepalki)
You can recommend a movie or leave a review about it in the subject.MOVIE
JohnCr2
Message#2
05.12.18, 12:13
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 547
Check in: 11.05.16

I am against creating a separate topic for "conversations." The original theme of Cinema was created just for this, and not for the exchange of links to cinema resources.

Post has been editedJohnCr2 - 22.12.18, 13:03
Iron_kid
Message#3
05.12.18, 20:40
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1442
Check in: 06.05.17
LG G4 H818

JohnCr2 @ 5.12.18, 11:13*
Let's clarify, I'm not a paid screen and scene reviewer.
Sorry, dear ....
But personally, I did not blame you.
: thank_you:
I am current for positive and good cinema)

Posted 12/05/2018 20:44:

JohnCr2 @ 5.12.18, 11:13*
The atmosphere of time can also be felt in the films It's Easy to Be Young (1986), Sideburns, Comrade Chkalov's Crossing the North Pole, Comedy of High Security, Loch the winner of water, American combat, etc.

This is not the atmosphere ...
Well, or so to say ... to someone it is close, and to someonenot interestingnot really ...
: unsure:

Post has been editedIron_kid - 05.12.18, 20:45

--------------------
Posto.Post
Message#4
07.12.18, 05:57
Look to heaven ...
[offline]

Messages 1207
Check in: 08.12.13
Alcatel PIXI 3 OT-4027D

And I love to watch the good old Soviet movies.

--------------------
Kurbasov
Message#5
07.12.18, 15:17
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 15
Check in: 12.12.16

watching Russian films
Yes, a little really good Russian cinema comes out. Only successful comedies are produced and those are mainly in the studio. At the moment, I lookherewith a pretty Alexandra Bortich TV series Cop with a ruble season 4.
Posto.Post
Message#6
07.12.18, 16:53
Look to heaven ...
[offline]

Messages 1207
Alcatel PIXI 3 OT-4027D

JohnCr2 @ 7.12.18, 13:58*
Andromeda Nebula, Inquiry into the pilot Pirks, etc., comedies, action films, dramas (Kalina, Raffle ..), fairy tales .. Ie films, where ideology was if (White Sun .., Elusive .., Property of the Republic ..)
Yes, all these films, and ideology is not important, etc.
I grew up on these films, I love to watch them, and it’s not important whether they showed or coined the truth (for example, foreign cinema also has a lot of fiction, but nevertheless they also watch it and don’t think where the truth is and where it isn’t.) have the right to watch what he likes.
syncmaster172 @ 12/07/18, 14:56*
It is clear that the happy Soviet life was only in the movies: D but! It was not the cruelty that is now in the films, and there is not any heresy of aka rypalivanie, lgbt, drug addiction, (about anime, I generally keep quiet))), etc ...
I would like my grandchildren to grow up on Soviet cinema like me, and not on that heresy
Absolutely agree with you on this. : drinks:

--------------------
Bhyk
Message#7
07.12.18, 17:10
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1332
Check in: 16.04.08
LG G6

JohnCr2 @ 07.12.18, 15:13*
I do not like ideology, and the Soviet cinema was almost all ideological. Any ideology is a lie by the fact that only a part of the society reflects the "worldview" (class, strata, class ...),

I understand that there is no ideology in Hollywood, they’ll take everyone into account.

JohnCr2 @ 07.12.18, 15:13*
in a state where it is not for people, but people for him,

aha, and in the country of Hollywood medicine and education are paid, so that people would live better. They are free so that people would be completely stumped, there was little lack of unemployment ...
Posto.Post
Message#8
07.12.18, 17:11
Look to heaven ...
[offline]

Messages 1207
Alcatel PIXI 3 OT-4027D

syncmaster172 @ 12/07/18 17:48*
but, didn't it teach us to become human beings? (if whom taught, whom I do not mean)
there were Soviet moral principles (the present world doesn’t know what morality is by the way; although of course everyone has its own concept), and there was something to learn from the mistakes of others, and to think, no?
In the battle go one old men, officers, are bad films? The Diamond Arm? And many others, do you think they are bad?
Everyone of course is free to choose for himself what to watch, but I'd rather prefer the old Soviet "ideological" than kung-fu-panda))
The same opinion, just young people now it is difficult to understand (another time, and another idea of ​​the Soviet cinema) fiction,
dramatic films, comedies, etc., any of these genres taught goodness, mutual assistance, friendship (not that now is true, murder,
treachery, friends betray each other) no, this is not for me, and I try that my children and grandchildren also grew up on "Moscow Cassopéeia," The Adventures of Electronics
'Guest from the Future, are these films bad for children and teenagers? I think no, they teach good, and this is important!

--------------------
Posto.Post
Message#9
07.12.18, 18:12
Look to heaven ...
[offline]

Messages 1207
Alcatel PIXI 3 OT-4027D

Let's all the same to discuss the movie itself, and not its political side.
On the eve of the New Year
Probably there is no such person who would not look
"Carnival Night," "This funny planet," And what about the movie "Wizards, with its winged" cytata, "The main thing that the suit would sit on, films fill with a festive mood, make you happy, teach good, love,
such films are filled with emotions that look like “in one breath, my generation has grown up on these and similar films, are they bad? Yes, of course, we will not generalize, as they say,“ to taste and color ,
Each of us has our own opinion and our favorite genre and film: thank_you:

Post has been editedPosto.Post - 07.12.18, 18:15

--------------------
muza9
Message#10
10.12.18, 17:27
I went to the second ten ...
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1659
Check in: 21.07.06
Blackberry passport

JohnCr2 @ 09.12.18, 13:14*
Well, etc. Dm, i.e. agitok, at random or dishonest films lacked.
Unfortunately, you are completely wrong to assess the essence of things, so do not seek it.
Firstly, and above all, the main task of the game cinema in general is precisely the creation of agitations. In all countries, in all modes, at all times. Everything pours onto this mill - both masterpieces and gray prohodnyas.

Someone knows how to do their agitation gently and unobtrusively (and the chela's mind falls asleep gently, as if you are reduced oxygen unobtrusively); bee ...

Unsuccessful? Well, probably been. But what to call unsuccessful? cash shortage? so the movie has always been on subsidies. That the people remained dissatisfied with the actor's game? Happenes...
Or what? What is the failure of the film, in your opinion? Given that the film is like a snowflake in an avalanche, it still moves your mind in a certain direction and in one way or another influences perception. What is its purpose and task.

Unfair films were about? Those examples that you cited - this is a notebook chernukha 90s. And the fact that the Union shot - this is just anti-blacking, if you want. In the end (I can assume), when you were going on your dates, you weren't smearing it with soot, but you were washing clean, didn't it?
So the state - and any - to strive to show themselves from the best side.

About the police and other "decent with sticking codes." Muzin Pa - cadre post-war "Vanka-platoon". I did not wear a code in my pocket - tea, not a quote from a famous oriental politician, not that size ...
But he adhered to it quite "close to the text."
And a small muse (like many boys of military camps) can tell you a lot of interesting things about those who did not. (For example, about the expulsion of the officer's family to the Union from the GSVG and the termination of the contract with him "at 24 o'clock ...")
So yes, in the overwhelming majority - precisely such people and precisely in these places and positions. The empire stood on that and watched it zealously and carefully. And she allocated money for her movie thoughtfully and asked strictly for them.And collapsed precisely after it ceased to follow this.
And in the movie?

Understand, cinema (I repeat again - any game cinema) is a dream, a materialized dream of a huge number of people. And success or failure is determined by the current number of people, whose dream showed a particular film.

As for the product mentioned at the beginning, yes, they didn’t take it off in the Union - not the ideology format, I don’t seek it ...

But in the free world - it happened (a certain director took a clear toilet and fixed the camera down, lens up. And then he showed the process.
Well, proctologists and gastroenterologists, I suppose carefully, could evaluate ... I have no information about other categories of viewers.)

Well, or the famous "Centipede", which even omnivorous liberals in Sweden have banned to show ... And what, actually? because the truth was shown, not?

And about honest movies. When the muse needs to see a REAL battle, he will look at the documentary “Tanks in coastal defense”. Studio of the USSR Ministry of Defense ...

And if for the soul, then the White Tiger, a rare dramatic parable in our latitudes. You didn't like her either? Happenes.

Well, somehow, as we say in Tropk ...

--------------------
"Armoracia rusticana"(Lat.) , figs , "pancakes "and emoticons are very undesirable!
In rowsOPN4 from 18-IV-2007 (account number 35)
Winner of the Walk of Fame 2017 in the nomination "Prize Trepalki"
muza9
Message#11
11.12.18, 11:49
[offline]

Messages 1659
Blackberry passport

JohnCr2 @ 10.12.18, 23:06*
or showed "the truth of life" by installing the camera in the toilet.
Well, straight - "in the toilet"! In the bedroom, uncle, in the bedroom !! To the young unmarried beauty. BUT?

Agree that such a "truth of life" will still find its MASSIVE spectator - after all, the muse is for beautiful agitation !! ... as opposed to your suggestion about imaginary musical directorial preferences ...

JohnCr2 @ 10.12.18, 23:06*
if this is your attitude, if that is how you understand the creative process.
[shrug] And how should it be understood differently? The hard worker sells his strengths, knowledge and skills, turning out a gimbal, and people with a movie camera sells their talent for seeing the world.
Moreover, the "right vision" with tz. paying for this product ...

What, do you think that the director who shot the Apocalypse (the one with the drillers-demolition men) does not know and has never seen working Soviet / Russian cosmonauts at the station and on ships?
But he took it off quite realistically, not as an astronaut, but as our native and familiar drunken plumber !! IN THE SHIRTER !! and with razvodnjakom on 60t.

By the way, quite a realistic ... showed the truth. The current is not there, not the one, not the one, and not then ... But it’s all the same - the truth! Yes?
Then let's call it a film masterpiece as?
That's right, vomit, vomit, nausea (e), first grade.
Commercially successful - the viewer was crying ... but he paid his money for watching.

Why? That's right - because their viewer WANTED to see our astronauts just like that.(m. p. razvodnyak 60 - this is really a director's find!)
Wanted - received.
Received - paid.
He paid a lot, what to hide ... For what he wanted to see.

Summary: naked-wood shot a masterpiece !! Cheers to creators !!!

So a masterpiece or still naked agitation, and not the highest poshiba, eh?

Or do you think that he himself, the creator of that, was not sick of his own creation (well, if not completely frozen by the brain ...)
I knew, I saw. And well understood.
I mean, I understood what it sells and what it sells for itself ...
Well, he took ... what was wanted of him.
That's really true - it would be better to shoot for proctologists.

And you're here - agitation, not agitation ... high art ... creativity ...

Agitation at all. More or less cleverly shot.
With greater or less thoroughness of hiding the brain-washing component inside a beautiful external action. But still - agitation. Because - the movie. "The most important of the arts," like ...

And, by the way, about the talented agitation.
When the hero of Steven Seagal, yes, in a white forage cap, and in a black tunic, and in white trousers, is the shape of their naval front door - and in the full screen salutes those raised over the battleship he saved(and as a matter of fact - over the world saved by it)"stars and stripes", then ... then the muse catches itself on the keen desire to stand up and respond to it in the same way - by giving honor!

It stops him just a little - by mature reflection on the film and its agitation, it turns out that there is no honor.
Well, s. least at the director and other filmmakers ...

But I wanted to, I just wanted to get up and ... and I do not even know what!
Here even let out a mean tear for the heroes of theirs, in white pants ...

And you - the toilet, toilet ...
What kind of toilet are you with when Russian half a dozen tomahawks snitch from missouri!?!? ... But we did not give them !!
True life = true art! ABOUT!

The current muse is not to remember the current hero of Mr. Stephen in the white parade, but also the real captain Kelly.
Also polished and in white pants. About the hands I will not say, I have not seen close.
But they said that - by the elbow ...
If you have forgotten who it is, find about Songmy on the wiki and read.

About the herd.
And why is everyone so afraid of this very "herd"? Naturally, the topic is large and controversial, even for a Meat Grinder, and that will be hot ...

But in short - we all somehow "walk in the herd," even those who are "shepherds." They just have their herd, shepherd. And they, poor things, also get a scare on the buttocks ...

Not scary - this is for us, sinners. And they, the "shepherds", just unscrew the head ...

And since we are in the herd, then everyone here chooses which part of the herd to be and which horse is listed ... a huge choice: from an Arabian horse or Orlovsky heavyweight to a funeral nag ...
"If you want - you can be Budyonny, if you want - his horse!"

Just about this simple truth, the author of the famous "everyone chooses for himself ..." did not finish the verse ... Well, apparently he thought it was absolutely obvious.

But seriously, in the wake of this very “herd” read “The White Horse Sheptalo”, a very revealing little topic just about “freedom from herd”.The music look is completely consistent.

--------------------
"Armoracia rusticana"(Lat.), figs , "pancakes"and emoticons are very undesirable!
muza9
Message#12
11.12.18, 15:09
[offline]

Messages 1659
Blackberry passport

JohnCr2 @ 11.12.18, 14:56*
and I see no reason to delve into the content of such "sheets".
With all due respect, why do you think thatunruffled Is the text current for you?

--------------------
"Armoracia rusticana"(Lat.), figs , "pancakes"and emoticons are very undesirable!
Bhyk
Message#13
11.12.18, 21:28
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1332
LG G6

* JohnCr2,
that is, in essence, you have nothing to object to the question raised. I'm right? Or are there any arguments?
T11
Message#14
11.12.18, 23:59
Head two ears
[offline]

Messages 711
Check in: 27.07.12
Apple iPhone SE

JohnCr2 @ 11.12.18, 23:39*
What question are we talking about?

syncmaster172 @ 12/10/18, 19:48*
Sherlock's new season is worth waiting for when ...?
Ended last type should be continued: scratch_one-s_head:

: popcorm:

--------------------

"What you hid is missing, what you gave is yours"
muza9
Message#15
12.12.18, 00:04
[offline]

Messages 1659
Blackberry passport

syncmaster172 @ 11.12.18, 23:56*
Here, all the same topic about the movie
Hmm ... I'm terribly sorry, of course, but they talked about the movie, didn't it? Well, maybe more about his place in life ... So, too, about the movie. What to do if she is with us "here is a movie here ..." ??

--------------------
"Armoracia rusticana"(Lat.) , figs , "pancakes "and emoticons are very undesirable!
muza9
Message#16
12.12.18, 11:44
[offline]

Messages 1659
Blackberry passport

* syncmaster172

syncmaster172 @ 12.12.18, 01:53*
the topic is even scary to go ...
Is this something for you, haunter of the super banned tavern? So you go there less at night looking, then you will not be afraid of peaceful themes ...

And seriously.
Two chelas have a different vision for a particular movie, for certain trends in it. And they quite quite peacefully and correctly expressed it, citing the concrete names of quite a large number of all sorts of different films to confirm their words.

Naturally, the friend was not convinced by a friend.(and we did not have such a goal)and peacefully stopped the conversation, remaining each with his own.

What, spliced, to spread tales and labels to glue?

--------------------
✪Che✪
Message#17
12.12.18, 12:36
Party✪Zen
[offline]

Messages 5629
Check in: 21.01.16

* JohnCr2,
I am more of a reader and an observer in the subject, but since I’m so drunk, I’ll just say my view on siuatsiyu.
I agree with* syncmaster172,
No dispute for the sake of and not for holivar.

--------------------
Be realistic - demand the impossible! ©
4 A
Lenso
Message#18
12.12.18, 23:32
Mascot
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 4283
Check in: 13.10.05
HTC Sensation

a separate section to do ...
Well, xs, write to the moderators, give them an idea

Consider it planted. I’d give all hands and feet for, but admins will refuse: there are very few topics for this section.

I liked your discussion and was very interested (I do not consider it a flame), but it is a bit of a flood if you strictly adhere to the stated subject (this is by moderator’s standards). You didn’t talk about any specific films, didn’t give them ratings (watch-not-watch), but talked about cinema in general. And this is very interesting. It would be possible to make a separate topic. And not even in a meat grinder.
I apologize for interrupting your conversation, but I also watch movies sometimes.)

--------------------
It was: HP 2210 (transferred), Acer 311n (dead battery), HP iPAQ 214 (stolen) + SD 2G (Transcend) HTC X7500 Advantage + MiniSD 4G (Transcend) (purchased instead of fur coat) (died).
Now:, HTC Sensation
Three-time Prize Winnersavagemessiahzine.comin the nomination "Misssavagemessiahzine.com�
Bhyk
Message#19
13.12.18, 20:13
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1332
LG G6

I am in favor of discussions as open and wide as possible

So for extensive discussions, or I do not read "footcloths"?
But there was no question as such, I just remember the Soviet Union due to age and I don’t like attacks on it. I would prefer to live with children and grow old under socialism, although even now I cannot call myself unsuccessful. And I would prefer to watch cinema ideologically socialist rather than capitalist, by the way capitalist ideology in all Hollywood films, including comedies with parodies, and not only in superheroes.
muza9
Message#20
14.12.18, 17:13
[offline]

Messages 1659
Blackberry passport

JohnCr2 @ 12.12.18, 12:26*
Here you are in favor of ideological cinema. Perfectly. Now, using the example of Soviet and perestroika films (the examples above were cited), explain the reasons for your preferences.
You can explain in different ways. Here you are for brevity?

I do not deny that brevity, clarity and unambiguity are very commendable in, for example, themes for installing root on andron.

But how to fit the world view into 5 sentences. but? muse does not know how, excuse me ...

==================

Why do we like Soviet films and cartoons? Because it is sincere.
Like, "naive, but touching," as the hero of one excellent and at the same time STRICTLY POLITIZED and 100% ideological kin ("Cases of bygone days").

But at the bare-wood everything is accurate, brief, natural, and, like, “without ideology”. But with the soul turns up. Because there is no soul there by definition.

Especially, in ideological Remby and other ihnihkinah where we are shown exactly as you did not like the Germans shown in the post-war Soviet cinema.

Not only that they consider us to be, show and categorically expose the finished bastards (which could even flatter to a certain extent ... gee !!), well, also complete, complete and frostbitten fools NOT AS A SPECIAL SPECIAL, BUT AS A NATION, ETHNOS Slavs in general.

Like, "... the name of Tartarya has become a household word in Italy: if Tartare is a canal!". And who would like it?

Or take two anti-fascist films - ours and theirs.
From "Remember your name," the heart stops.
From "Inglorious bastards" - somehow not.
Well, it is not in our tradition to show, with a taste and with taste, the breaking of heads with a baseball, even a punisher ...

We have a traditionally different attitude towards this. In one owl. in the film, the policeman caused the punishment of the boy, who had gone mad from the pain and soon his neme.patrol shot.
Then the village decided to police too.

Episode: in the winter forest, a bound person waits when two groups of peasant women are bent by two birches - this is clear why.

But then the guerrillas and the commander arrive in time! After removing their cap! (and, I do not remember exactly, but it seems that he crossed himself), ends in a short line the sinful life of the frostbitten. Moreover, he shoots FOR FRAME.

You see, here in this small difference in the two conjugate episodes - the executioner's execution is our everything. In the sense - our fundamental discrepancy in relation to bare wood. To the brow, to life, to death, to the enemies ...

And, as I understand it, the denial of American cinema (it is clear that everything Western) is a clear reluctance of people to accept the following American approach to the same people, life, death ...

Something like this...

--------------------
Olexa52
Message#21
15.12.18, 18:00
Epicurean from IT
[offline]

Messages 1312
Check in: 04.06.14
Pocophone F1 6/128

JohnCr2 @ 12/15/18, 11:39*
And I lived half the life I lived with the Soviets and saw the duplicity and stupidity of the party and bureaucracy, army hazing, officer moronism and pofigism, drunkenness and the theft of the proletarians right at work

Yes, it was ...

--------------------
Sincerely, Olexa

2 pagesV  1 2 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/19/19, 05:41