> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Cubot Nova - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "

Rep: (45)
DiscussionCubot nova
PictureCubot nova
Discussion �

Specifications
Body Material: Plastic
IPS screen (not OGS) 5.5 ", 1440x720
multitouch 5 points
Iron MediaTek MT6739 WW
1.5 GHz, 4 x Cortex-A53, PowerVR GE8100
RAM 3 GB, ROM 16 GB, Micro-SD up to 64 GB
2 nanosim + separate slot for SD card
4G: FDD-LTE: 1/3/7/8/20
3G: WCDMA 900 / 2100MHZ
2G: GSM 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz
Li-Ion battery, 2800 mA h removable
Dimensions 150 x 72 x 10 mm Weight 158 ​​g
Main camera: 8 megapixel
front wide-angle: 5 mp
Navigation GPS, AGPS, GLONASS
Android OS 8.1 Oreo
Sensors: accelerometer, proximity, light, fingerprint scanner,
there is a blue monochrome indicator

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 18.03.19, 10:17
Reason for editing: Drivers and firmware on Yandex

Rep: (50)
Does anyone know how to place the download / download arrows of the mobile network inside the antenna icon? or do something with them? because of them, all the status bar icons on the right are constantly jumping back and forth. Gravity boxing does not help. my eye is already twitching

Rep: (0)
AVEKC @ 03.20.19, 13:47*
who have already used the phone for more than a couple of days

the client has a phone number since September 2018 ((seller "Kubot" from aliexpress)). Satisfied with absolutely everything.

I connect to the computer, I want to transfer the photo. It does not work, debugging has enabled file transfer too. What else does he need !!!! Help.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
In macro mode, the camera cannot focus, I often scan cash receipts with a qr code, if I bring it very close, the camera constantly crawls, for a split second the focus will catch and again everything is blurry and so on to infinity ... If you move the phone, it focuses normally , but then the codes become too small, the scanner can not always read them ... Can anyone tell me a solution, so that I can somehow adjust the focus with my hands or something?

What program are you shooting through? Through your own camera?

No, the application for scanning receipts ...

Rep: (348)
* OK / KU ,
Is the SD card combined with the internal memory?

YES. I found a way. Rather, I already installed a custom recovery in myself. A little later, I will unsubscribe as I installed it.

Post has been editedkettler - 24.03.19, 23:14

Rep: (111)
It's great. With the help of custom recovery, you can get the root of the law and install the more familiar, though gradually outdated SuperSU.
We are waiting for the details.

Hello friends. The long-awaited custom recovery is just for you: 1. option. It is installed via SP FlashTool. The scatter file is a file in the .txt format, (MT6739_Android_scatter) is located in the factory firmware folder for the device. The image below is to put everything in one folder. It also asks for firmware. 2. option. Need ROOT. Install from GPhttps: //play.google.co...twrp.twrpapp&hl=en_US. Next, put the recovery image on the sd of our device and flash it with firmware. We reboot and rejoice. Both options are checked.

Attached files

Attached filerecovery.img(9.64 MB)

Post has been editedkettler - 26.03.19, 10:26

I forgot to write that all settings and data are saved.

Post has been editedkettler - 25.03.19, 13:00

Rep: (11)
* kettler , Can I flash through the flash tool?

Rep: (8)
. Next, put the recovery image on the sd of our device and flash it with this firmware.

Hello! Please specify how to pick up recovery.img if there is no our device.

There is no need to pick it up. It is sewn from the image that you should have on sd.

There is no need to pick it up. It is sewn from the image that you should have on sd.

Like if there is no Select button ...

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedBakhit - 26.03.19, 02:07

But there is a button SELECT A FILE TO FLASh. We press it and select the path where lies on the image and then flash it. Damn, I didn’t think that we should chew everything ☺

Rep: (50)
* kettler,
it is necessary, it is necessary to chew. You must also indicate which version of the program they sewed and which version of the firmware. because it’s an android, with the next update everything may stop working

Kettler @ 03/26/19, 6:50*
But there is a button SELECT A FILE TO FLASh.

I’m talking about this button! For some reason I don’t have it.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedBakhit - 26.03.19, 07:57

DELIVER TWO TAGS in the settings in the settings. Run with root permision. And also below. And give root rights to it. Although about the root of the rights it may or may not be necessary

Post has been editedkettler - 26.03.19, 08:18

Kettler @ 03/26/19, 11:14*
DELIVER TWO TAGS in the SETTINGS in the settings. Run with root permision. And also below. And give root rights to it.

I have already tried all the options, and Magisk 18.1 is worth it, well, there is no this button. Therefore, I seek advice.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/31/19, 10:26 PM