Havit i93 - Discussion | [BtHeadphones]

Rep: (63)
Havit i93 - Discussion
HAVIT TWS Wireless Earbuds In-ear Bluetooth Earphone V5.0 Sport IPX5 Waterproof with 2200mAh Box Rechargeable Headset I93
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Other photos
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Description
With the Havit i93 wireless headphones, you can do sports even longer, and the reliable headphone mounts provide you with maximum comfort. One charge of the headphones lasts for 3.5 hours of active use. Works with all iOS / MacOS / Android / Windows devices.

Havit i93 supports the highest standard of bluetooth 5.0 data transfer, which will ensure maximum sound quality of your favorite songs. Turn on and the headphones themselves connect to any of your iPhone, Android, Windows devices. The headphone case is a full-fledged power bank with a capacity of 2200 mAh, from which you can charge your phone. MicroUSB cable included.

Two headphones are included in the kit, which immediately after opening the case are paired and connected to the phone via bluetooth, a red light gradually flashes on red screensavers.
Each input in the headphones is magnetized to the case in the same way as closing the case itself. When placed in a case, they themselves turn off.
The case can also be used as a power bank with a capacity of 2200mAh, to recharge your smartphone and other gadgets.

Device characteristics
Specifications:
Bluetooth version: 5.0
Dimensions of the charging case: 77 x 61 x 38 mm
Earphone dimensions: 22.8 x 17.8 x 26.3mm x 2pcs
Weight: earphones 5.3g x 2 pcs, charger 98g
Range: 10m (no obstacle)
Frequency Response Range: 100Hz-10kHz
Operating Current: DC 5B / 1A
Battery capacity: 60mAh x 2
Charge time: 1.5h
Battery capacity of the case for charging: 2200mAh
Playback time: 3.5h
Talk time: 4-5 hours
Standby time: 180h
Case Charging Time: 3h

Reviews
MySku blog / aliexpress / 67820.html
https://youtu.be/zgxuu4KWUAw

Instructions Ru.

Important! Do not update through the Airoha app - after the upgrade, the headphones (pair) become independent (mono) devices.

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editeddfgigger - 14.06.19, 14:40

* vovanrgs
Well, if you can order Fri to Mon and wait. From 3 days and there

Rep: (2)
* rebelotaku
* Jifo,
How long ago came the headphones? How many are already using? Is there a problem? Ask for is that my g1 three months were all the rules, not dropped, not drenched. Then just right earpiece loses connection. Working standards if the phone 30 cm away from the phone the most, any obstacle in the way and open. The pocket is not shorter than the put.

Post has been editeds.mosendz - 31.03.19, 17:59

Rep: (4)
In general, I received the first pair and the second on the way. Ordered both in HAVIT Official Store, the first on March 9 for 1850r, has reached 20 days, the second right at the start of sales for the same snatched 1440r based coupons and discounts. The second was a lottery, ordered his wife have not yet received the first pair, and without testing, but the cost was a fire, so I decided to take a chance. The next day came the first pair, now I can unsubscribe feels. 5 days use quite active.
1. Design and stuff like in the pictures, the build quality is gud, no complaints there.
2. The case has not yet been charged, he came with a charge of 75 to 100% according to the indication. Own ears in a case charged pretty fast, are not timed, but there was such a moment that took out from the case while they are not charged until the end. A maximum of three hours without interruption listened more while it was not possible to verify.
3. Connect the stable or in the street or in the office building, where a bunch of wi-fi points, breaks and no delays. Molchok failed to catch only the left earphone holding right fist and significantly different from its telephone. Connect instantly to both the phone and to each other.
4. The ears sit perfectly, do not fall out when running, jumping, active chewing. During discomfort no socks, but the first couple of days after removal from the ear were unpleasant sensations as if his ears were burning, but now does not. It was strange feeling, red ears and burning of sensation.
5. Sound. I left last, as it vkusovschina. Codec only SBC, it is possible and determines all further written. Bass ... it sort of is, but it seems like there. Flat mid-bass and it appears only after the EQ setup. The top a little cut, and so on almost all there is, so to speak balance. I'm not an audiophile, wiring ears were senhi CX300 and CX180, the first day, it seemed that the sound in the ears of govnetso concrete. Twisted equalizer adjusts each time you listen, and then accepted / used / score now all satisfied.
6. Noise is only due to the form factor, as sit tight and do not move izolirueshsya from the outside world is not even bad.
In general, summing up his feelings, I would say that in its price category sooo decent ears, especially for 1500. The form factor (for me it was important to keep well in the ears) and autonomy - key selection factors, which are justified by 100%. Looked at G1 aside, but after reading the reviews, looked at the price and thought better of it in the direction of what is not a bit sorry.

Rep: (12)
* kirk000,
Thanks for the tip! Also ordered a coupon it was about 1400r and ordered havit g1 coupon came exactly 3k. That will please leave, other selling. how come, I will try to unsubscribe!

Rep: (33)
* kirk000,
silly question and you ambyushyury me? just zvkuk varies greatly from just over nih.ya zhdun)) should come soon)

Here I read reviews yet few owners and they make me a sense of the contradictions due to different estimates of sound.
I have already ordered them, wait for a couple of nedel.I disappointed not especially like.
For autonomy everyone is happy, it yasno.Ergonomika landing the majority of complaints are not too vyzyvaet.A any one of the forum participants heard blitz BF EYE4 (Wavefun x-pods) or BF BTS 1? Just these "ears" I heard, and could bear for themselves something about the quality of sound, what should I wait.

I just I @ 02/04/19, 15:25*
silly question and you ambyushyury me? just zvkuk varies greatly from just over nih.ya zhdun)) should come soon)

Yes, complete all went through. Tried also from senhayzerov, they are very similar to the way complete, just a little softer. Well suited to them ears freely placed in the case. Others do not try. All were alike in sound. Today, once again turned on the morning and once again realized that the sound of me at the moment happy with everything except the fact that I wanted to be a little stronger and deeper bass. Everything else is more than gut.

* kirk000 , Well, that can be established to replace, it's not bad!) But I do not expect mega quality) from the codec to wait for miracles is not necessary, but I have a dish m2, already accustomed to the sound of the type of norms, but porridge when rock listening, but then quickly get used to it ... I think there is no wiring for the street, come down. + price tasty) I thought evaluated during the week), while watching, g1, but the shape of the ears did not like

Post has been editedI'm just me - 03.04.19, 14:07

Rep: (15)
* s.mosendz ,
After a few months of use I can tell you better take other headphones. For example tested Blitsvulfy 3 or 4. They are numerous reviews. These Javito only plus is the quality of communication and its speed.
And as you can see from some who have problems with communication began. And I have now started to wheeze.

* rebelotaku , In the same branch Wulf is not entirely rosy, but in general the sound standards?

Small charts, or large: D (Strictly not judge first review in principle)
Case
1) Soft-touch plastic very pleasant to the touch;
2) It is not a compact, compact, could not even see the photo!
3) It is convenient to recharge the phone from the case study, the minus is that you need to carry postings, but when there is no power outlet is a very good option, for example if you do not pay attention to charge your phone in the morning and went somewhere else (yes, the charge is not a lot, but a few important calls will be enough, maybe for more).
Headphones
1) conveniently enough, but therebut it is very important choose the right ear pads and better not from complete, as they are shorter than standard ear cushions, the parties will act on the headset on and thus be better to keep the ear such as large ears, and vice versa, the standard would be better to sit in the small ears. Just depends on the sound quality, the headphones can be kept in the ear but do not fit the ear canal and basso example will be gone.
2) The sound quality is very good, both for the bluetooth headset. Have something to compare, I used headphones (sennheiser cx 300-II; sennheiser cx 3.00; sennheiser cx 5.00; Panasonic RP-HJE125; meizu POP; sennheiser HD 201; JBL T110; SONY mdr-400). Compared with Meizu POP sound better, more bass and the bass is played purely something there, (it is difficult to convey the sound quality because it is subjective for everyone), not as a bassist as Panasonic 125, but approximately to them, it is best compared to the bass like them JBL T110. On the upper and middle frequencies are not all bad, quite clean (again, as for the price, is not even bad).
3) The volume, noticed that the phone is much louder than playing on a computer or laptop, put on the fact that the phone is a newer version of bluetooth, but it's not exactly: D
4) Now, about the delay in the YouTobe it is almost there, not at all noticeable. In games it (the delay) and have felt (tested on geometry dash game).
5) Operating time was not able to verify and to be honest there is no desire, just as many do not listen to music, but I can say that 3-3.5 hours they played at maximum volume exactly 100%. Plant complex, at least to me.
how to connect . Little instruction, if you listen to headphones individually the right earpiece will appear in bluetooth settings like HAVIT I93, and the left as the Mono I93. But if you listen to them together, it turns out that the left is connected to the right and the right in turn connects as HAVIT I93 (to prove I can say that while listening you put the left earpiece in the case, the right to play no longer, and if put right music stops and starts to search for the left device and connect automatically as the Mono i93). Which would connect both of them, it is necessary, not including bluetooth on the phone to remove both earbuds out of the case and hold it in her arms for a few seconds (or inserted into the ears) as long as they connect from one another, then the right earpiece go into bluetooth pairing mode about what will indicate blinking red and white indicator just below the mechanical button. Only then can include bluetooth in the phone. Just been cases that people take out one earphone or faster than the second one and it connects, or take out one inserted into the ear and not senhronizirovavshis second during this time, the first earphone again connects one

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Well, if not worse than the 110 standards) oh soon be reached, ATP for the review)

* s.mosendz,
Thu three times - normal flight. From the date of purchase (the beginning of December 2018), nothing has changed. Everything suits me.

Post has been editedJifo - 08.04.19, 10:58

By the way, I noticed a small minus, as for me not very good. convenient: If discharged himself case, the ears are turned on and connected automatically to the phone and the Bluetooth on your phone is always turned on because the I wear fitness bracelet. So when an incoming call to the phone alokaesh like a bad and do not hear anything from the earpiece ... thought problems with communication or telephone drives, and they lie side by side in a case, connected to the pipe and the broadcast sound ...

Charge hold for a long time .... I have for all the period of their land properly and did not, well, it is impossible to listen without interruption to music or watch a video more than 1-2 hours. Always interrupted and lozhish in case on charging. Headphones are charged quickly, and the case is being charged for three hours from a computer on a cord current of 1A. I read somewhere that you should not charge it from the wall outlet high currents.

* Jifo,
What about the briefcase when not only the discharged them so.

Rep: (59)
Who has any use foam ear cushions?
What size were taken by them?

Foam once on senhayzerah I had ... and someone bad they have heard me. I'm more like silicone.
Attached Image

Attached images
Attached Image

Then while waiting, but there is a question if to take only the ears, they can be switched off separately, or they are turned off to cut down blutuz? Such as sleep mode, just sometimes a barrel in the summer with an uncomfortable will take)

* i'm just me
You can turn off the button. And when you want to include. Well, without kontekta they are disabled too

* wynr Thank you, it's good, and what the threshold of idle time when they themselves off.?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/02/20, 22:51