Havit i93 | [btHeadphones]

Rep: (42)
Havit i93 - Discussion
HAVIT TWS Wireless Earbuds In-ear Bluetooth Earphone V5.0 Sport IPX5 Waterproof with 2200mAh Box Rechargeable Headset I93
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Other photos
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Description
With the Havit i93 wireless headphones, you can do sports even longer, and the reliable headphone mounts provide you with maximum comfort. One charge of the headphones lasts for 3.5 hours of active use. Works with all iOS / MacOS / Android / Windows devices.

Havit i93 supports the highest standard of bluetooth 5.0 data transfer, which will ensure maximum sound quality of your favorite songs. Turn on and the headphones themselves connect to any of your iPhone, Android, Windows devices. The headphone case is a full-fledged power bank with a capacity of 2200 mAh, from which you can charge your phone. MicroUSB cable included.

Two headphones are included in the kit, which immediately after opening the case are paired and connected to the phone via bluetooth, a red light gradually flashes on red screensavers.
Each input in the headphones is magnetized to the case in the same way as closing the case itself. When placed in a case, they themselves turn off.
The case can also be used as a power bank with a capacity of 2200mAh, to recharge your smartphone and other gadgets.

Device characteristics
Specifications:
Bluetooth version: 5.0
Dimensions of the charging case: 77 x 61 x 38 mm
Earphone dimensions: 22.8 x 17.8 x 26.3mm x 2pcs
Weight: earphones 5.3g x 2 pcs, charger 98g
Range: 10m (no obstacle)
Frequency Response Range: 100Hz-10kHz
Operating Current: DC 5B / 1A
Battery capacity: 60mAh x 2
Charge time: 1.5h
Battery capacity of the case for charging: 2200mAh
Playback time: 3.5h
Talk time: 4-5 hours
Standby time: 180h
Case Charging Time: 3h

Reviews
MySku blog / aliexpress / 67820.html
https://youtu.be/zgxuu4KWUAw

Instructions Ru.

Important! Do not update through the Airoha app - after the upgrade, the headphones (pair) become independent (mono) devices.

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editeddfgigger - 14.06.19, 14:40

Add live photos and instructions
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (23)
* wynr , how do you like them in volume and will they go for playing sports? I am faced with the choice of i93 or g1

* sarik23,
The volume is like norms. Maybe a little quieter than my X2T. X2T when connecting, there is a choice of HD: AAC, there is no choice, probably the standard SBC codec. I don’t see any obstacles for sports, they don’t fall from my ears, there are stops

Rep: (6)
* sarik23 , I also chose between them, in the end I ordered G1

Rep: (0)
How to make them work both (left and right) at the same time? And then it connects to either one or another headphone: i93 mono, or Havit i93.
The instructions do not say anything about connecting two, and I have no experience with such devices at all.

Rep: (0)
Sometimes, all the same, both are turned on, but I don’t understand the dependence: when one (sometimes left, sometimes right), and sometimes both

* arthur1974,
They are tuned to stereo from the box. When I get it from the box, the left one connects with the right one, and the right one flashes white / red and searches for the device. When connected, stops flashing

Post has been editedwynr - 28.12.18, 10:16

Rep: (8)
* wynr Is it true that they have no bass?

Rep: (12)
During the conversation, the interlocutor's sound in both headphones is transmitted or only in the right?

* rebelotaku I am missing in comparison with X2T

Posted on 12/29/2018, 13:48:

Post has been editedwynr - 30.12.18, 17:03

Rep: (2)
Good day to all! I bought these at the beginning of December at the outlet for 1649 UAH (a little less than 60 dollars). He looked for a long time towards G1, but changed his mind towards these. The g1 form is an amateur, I was afraid that they would not fit in my ears.
I use a smart phone with a phone. The sound of an incoming call is broadcast in both headphones, the microphone itself is rather weak, you need to either speak loudly or switch to the phone speaker in the phone. Like a bluetooth headset, they did not go to me. Plus, the control buttons are tight, you need to get used to pressing them so that the ear does not hurt. Answer / end call - one click on any ear. Turning on the player’s music is also 1 click, switching between tracks is pressed on the next ear on one ear, the previous track on the other - by holding it for a couple of seconds. If in standby mode, hold down the button on any earphone for 2 seconds. - Google assistant will turn on.
They connect to the phone quickly and without problems. You can also connect one ear, then it shows mono mode in the phone. Connected them to the laptop. When they are in the ear and the music is playing from the phone, the laptop delivers sound to external speakers, as soon as you pause the phone, the sound switches to the headphones.
To listen to music or to watch YouTube - that’s it. The sound suits me for all the money spent. I did not notice the synchronization of sound and video in YouTube at all. Independent shutdowns or sticking was not noticed. By sound, I compare with my wired Panasonic 125 series, not worse, I listen with pleasure and deep ashes and trance. By volume, I listen to them at 60-80% and I have enough with my head, this parameter is different for everyone and everything is known in comparison. If you listen to the maximum, then the events around you are not heard at all, you can get under the car. Size and fit in the ear suits, do not drop out. The battery lasts a long time. There were no situations that they sat me down. I listened for an hour and a half into the case. Once I put it for an experiment on a sofa with the player turned on, we lost about three hours, then my wife came and put things in order: put everything in its place and the headphones in the case. In general, the charge indicator is displayed on the phone near the bluetooth icon. The case itself, although it is written 2200, but the phone charged 20 percent and went out. In reality, as in all Verbanks, the capacity needs to be calculated and it will be less due to an increase in voltage to the USB port. It won't work like a bank, but ideal for headphones. I charge it once a week, or even more. The cover itself is very nice tactile with a magnetic latch, it will not open itself and the headphones are also magnetized when installed in it. The box still has interchangeable ear pads (I use the smallest ones) and a complete USB cable, but it is only for charging, data is not transmitted through it (I connected the phone to the laptop). I'm happy with the purchase so far.

Post has been editedJifo - 02.01.19, 15:54

Send me these headphones. The first impression is an amazingly quick and trouble-free connection with any devices. They also connect when they get out of the case and turn off when installed in the case, which is very convenient. There is no question of any dumps. I tested the sound on 3 devices, though everything is in bluetooth 4.1. TV box, Windows and Android smart Xiaomi redmi note 3. On the TV box there was a lag in YouTube, if you leave the room and return, in other cases there is no delay, it is comfortable to watch.
By the sound. At first he was afraid that they were wheezing, and was surprised that there were too many basses. Then I remembered that on the smart equalizer is turned on. It turned out that crackles on the verge of audibility sometimes occur on some tracks with the equalizer turned on. Apparently this is due to water protection (the case is deaf, without holes) the membrane protrudes outward, or, it is not clear. Or maybe this bluetooth interference occasionally. However, this does not interfere. The sound itself without tuning is flat without something pronounced, but balanced. But, as already mentioned, they respond well to the addition of bass in the equalizer (Fx). If you wind, they are even too much. Not that it is deep bass, rather crisp and short, but not deaf. High and mid when adding bass do not disappear. By the way, there is no desire to add high ones, there is voiciness. I listen to the main K-pop (MFN, EDM, Generic) All this sounds good. Although on some MFN things I would like more depth (length) of bass.
My ears are not lop-eared, and these headphones are somewhere 5-10 mm (depending on the fit) bulging out of the sink. A light hat can be worn calmly, with a thick knit uncomfortable. Personally, my (small) anatomically got into my ears almost perfectly. Rubs nothing, holds tight. I use the largest plugs from the kit. Soundproofing - like plugging earplugs, even at a low volume the person nearby says - you can’t hear him, only music. I have a headroom volume - I listen to 50-60%. Third-party ear cushions, by the way, are not all suitable, some when putting on headphones strongly protrude. About buttons and their "convenience" above everything was written by a person. And there is.
There is an interesting point - the right and left earphones are equally comfortable sitting in any ear, you can swap them. In the charging box, you can also put the right one in place of the left one and vice versa.
While happy with the purchase.

Post has been editedrebelotaku - 16.01.19, 18:38

Good evening!
Are there really so hassle-free headphones that there’s nothing to discuss? There, in other topics scribbled a few dozen pages. Or few users?

* Aleksandr P,
Probably the second. Well, the first: in a week there were no problems

* Aleksandr P ,
What interests you? It seems everything is already painted.
In addition to the initially present wheezing at medium frequencies, I had no problems. If it weren’t for it, one could say that the perfect headphones.

Post has been editedrebelotaku - 24.01.19, 13:55
Reason for editing: P

* rebelotaku
I had very little bass, sold it.

Rep: (89)
Friends, my ears seem to be ordinary, but these headphones sit just disgusting. Right always drops out of the ear o.O
Who had something similar? How did you fight? As I understand it, it is useless to wear third-party ear pads, because the headphones do not wear at all. Well, what to do then, because the headphones themselves are simply top, the sound is excellent, there is bass, there are no lags

I had very little bass, sold it.

They have a lot of bass, if you increase them with an equalizer.

The right one always drops out of the ear

With the biggest nozzle from the kit falls out? Probably wearing the wrong clothes? It is necessary that the rubber half-ring looked up, the headphone plug down. I have a tight fit, even a little effort has to be pulled out.

What interests you?

Stability of the battery, stability of connection and synchronization of headphones. Are there problems like: only one of the two earphones is connected, or are quickly discharged, or do not charge, and so on. In a word, are there technical problems during operation?

* rebelotaku
Not. The equalizer did not help

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 06:21