> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Top 5 best games for 2018 | The best games you played.

Rep: (1509)
Top 5 best games for 2018

Attached Image

Please write five games that you liked best in 2018. Games do not have to have to go in 2018, but you played them in this year and they will really remember.
The first place - the best game in your opinion. The other four - in descending order. platform games is not critical, as long as the games you liked.
So we summarize the game of the year and draw up a summary tablesavagemessiahzine.com.
I thank all who participate in the survey.

In this topic, please do not flood. All messages except the answers to the top 5 will be deleted.
When writing, please use this form:

[list]
[1] Game 1
[2] Game 2
[3] Game 3
[4] The game 4
[5] Game 5 [/ list]

[Color = blue] [b] What I remember playing this year: [/ b] [/ color]

This year, I remember the game ...

In the end, we summarize the voting.

Post has been editedDyuss - 20.12.18, 02:12

Rep: (0)
1. Uncharted 4;
2. Resident evil VII;
3. Infamous second son;
4. Twisted metal (2012);
5. Until down rush of blood.

What I remember this year:

I bought this year ps vita, and even play with vita were not included in this top I'm very happy with my purchase and I'm sure it will even many years.

Post has been editedtorkvato - 20.12.18, 20:56

Rep: (0)
1. Last of us remastered
2. Ride2
3. God of war
4. Diablo3
5. Cities Skyline

I remember this year the acquisition consoles ps4 slim 1TB.
Happy New Year!

Rep: (320)
[1] Prey
[2] The Evil Within 2
[3] Final Fantasy X HD Remaster
[4] Landstalker
[5] Monster Tale

Rep: (1)
[1] Far Cry 5
[2] Red Dead Redemption 2
[3] FIFA 19
[4] Kingdom Come: Deliverance
[5] Hitman 2

Rep: (5)
[1] Uncharted 4 + Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
[2] God of War
[3] Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
[4] A Way Out
[5] Titanfall 2

What I remember this year:
The failure of the year Far Cry 5

Rep: (27)
[1] God of war
[2] Horizon Zero Dawn
[3] Red Dead Redemption 2
[4] Spyro the Dragon
[5] Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Rep: (16)
    [1] Red Dead Redemption 2
    [2] Bloodborne
    [3] Dark Souls III
    [4] Kingdom Come: Deliverance
    [5] God of War / Detroit: BH

What I remember this game year:
This year, I remember the game in the first place of course yield RDR2, awesome game, the first game in my game in practice taken for pre-order. Just finally I got used to the genre Coles Like games. BloodBorne in my collections have about 3 years, but this year I finally got used to it, and then immediately took DSIII. And the games that I put on the 4th and 5th place, I have not played them, but they caught my attention and I very much would like to someday be sure to buy.

Rep: (882)
    [1] There has always been, and will:Crysis
    [2]Resident Evil: Bio Hazard
    [3]Rise of the Tomb Raider
    [4]PUBG mobile
    [5]Dark Avanger 3

This year the games I remember trailer Devil May Cry 5.

Rep: (6)
As Overwatch honest player enough to have played himself while watching the majority of what is happening, purely the fact that he played it from new products in 2018: FarCry 5, Vampyr, Call of cthulhu, South Park: Fractured But whole, Total War Warhammer 2 , LIS Before Storm, something else. From all this it would probably only allocated Farcry 5 and slightly Vampyr / LIS. Everything else I did not like from this list. Many saw the passages on YouTube all sorts RDR2, Hitman, and so on. Think that:
1. RDR2
2. Spider-man
3. Kingdom Core
4. FarCry 5
5. Detroit Become Human
I wrote exactly news, about the "general" probably will not maybe there is vigorous mix of old school and new, there are projects that attract attention, there prohodnyak, everything is relative. I have a very specific taste for the local audience.

Post has been editedSSI21 - 21.12.18, 12:54

Rep: (43)
1.God of War
2. Spider-Man
3.Rdr2
4.Horizon zero Down
5.Star Wars Battlefront 2

Rep: (90)
    [1] God of War
    [2] Red Dead Redemption 2
    [3] Shadow of Tomb Rider
    [4] Marvel's Spider Man
    [5] FarCry 5

When thinking about what to remember this game year, the games with a very boring gameplay after the passage of the main line. and this applies to almost all the games of the top-5. There is some entertainment in RDR2, but in fact is only to explore the world, but to invent unnecessary conflicts. Just run around the world collecting the lost items and side quests in all games. Yes, it is clear that it is given, that had the opportunity to come back and after passing posobirat all for medalek, but in fact it's pretty boring.
Well, I want to point out the list of Hitman 2. If it were not killed by the mechanics of throwing objects (IMHO) to safely put it on the 3rd place.

Post has been editedKirill Terro - 21.12.18, 12:57

Rep: (36)
    [1] Red Dead Redemtion 2
    [2] Forza Horizon 4
    [3] Super Smash Bros Ultimate
    [4] Divinity Original Sin 2
    [5] Fortnite - I did not expect that so will delay sessionka

All year prohodnyak. At the end I came godlike RDR2 and Super Smash Bros. Bases, and a bunch of nasty, sloppy and dull blizkony ports. In general, hope for the best gaming experience to the next year

Rep: (426)
    [1] Spider-Man
    [2] Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    [3] Detroit
    [4] God of War
    [5] Doom

This year I changed PS4Slim on PS4Pro comfortable to play and was extremely pleased. Year remembered what I used to think - never, never I do not play new games, because it is expensive, and have to wait for sales and held them in a few years ... In the end, bought all that he wanted, or at the start or later for full price. Of the games most impressed with Spider-Man and Detroit. At what the game is about androids so strongly etched in my memory, I took two other works of Quantic Dream last generation that would explore and express the most respected authors. Also, the whole year I play and will play again in Doom, because of all the shooters only really cold mochilovo without brains, absolutely perfect shooting game for complete relaxation.

Rep: (15)
    [1] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (spent on it for almost a year, than last year surpassed the passage of The Witcher 3)
    [2] Kingdom Come: Deliverance (atmosphere of the Middle Ages with some similarity with my favorite TES IV: Oblivion)
    [3] Enderal (syuzhetku slowly walk and explore the world. It is very catchy, if not to play volley)
    [4] The trilogy Darl Souls (yes, I'm a fan and regularly play in different parts of the series, including Dark Souls: Remastered)
    [5] Ash of Gods: Redemption (not so long ago worried about the fate of the game world, and individual characters)

This year the games I remember Bethesda failure. I until recently believed in the success of Fallout 76 and very disappointed by what he saw. In addition, there were many interesting announcements and game shows. So we believe and hope for 2019 gaming year.

Rep: (336)
    [1] Assassin's Creed Odyssey
    [2] Detroit: Become Human
    [3] The Witcher 3 (not found what else to write, but in 2018. honestly replayed once more in The Witcher and happy)
    [4] Horizon Zero Dawn
    [5] Marvel's Spider-Man

This year, I remember the game that finally showed Trailer Cyberpunk 2077, sorry about it no one remembered. Just remember the year you buy PS4, although it is time to save for PS5 :) But it is pleasant. From poorly marked departure Telltale Games to another world.

Post has been editedKaterinaN7 - 21.12.18, 13:40

Rep: (206)
    [1] Fortnite (mobile)
    [2] PUBG (mobile)
    [3] PUBG (timi)
    [4] The Day After Tomorrow
    [5] Do not starve: Shipwrecked (mobile)

What I remember playing this year:

This year has played exclusively on the smartphone, scoring ps4. this year opening for me were hungry games and their implementation on a mobile platform.

Rep: (8)
    [1] Red Dead Redemption 2
    [2] Spider-Man
    [3] Crash Badicoot
    [4] Spyro
    [5] Fortnite

This year, I remember those that were issued by the good old remaster Crash Badicoot, Spyro. It is also very researched RDR2 from Rockstar.

Post has been editedDevjam3 - 21.12.18, 15:10

Rep: (28)
    [1] Horizon Zero Dawn / Last of Us
    [2] ICO / Heavy Rain
    [3] Shadow of the Colossus
    [4] God of War (1,2,3,2018)
    [5] The Last Guardian

weight than the old games, for which bought PS3. Very pleased with the old quests for their excellent PSVita with ustanovlennym ScummVM.

Rep: (11)
    [1] Witcher 3
    [2] Pillars of eternity 2
    [3] Kingdom Come: Deliverance
    [4] Curious expedition
    [5] stalker call of chernobyl by stason174

What I remember playing this year? Another failure befezdy and Rockstar:

Rep: (67)
[1] RDR2
[2] Fallout 4
[3] Monster Hunter
[4] Shadow of the Colossus