OUKITEL U23 | Smartphone, 6.18 "/ Helio P23 2.0GHz / 6GB RAM

Rep: (82)
DiscussionOUKITEL U23
PictureU23
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information

Attached Image

Specifications:
Main characteristics:

OUKITEL U23 4G Phablet 6.18 inch Android 8.1 MTK 6763T Octa Core 2.0GHz 6GB RAM 64GB ROM 16.0MP + 2.0MP Rear Camera 8.0MP Front Camera 3500mAh Built-in
в—Џ Display: 6.18 inch, 2246 x 1080 Pixel Screen
в—Џ Processor: MTK 6763T Octa Core 2.0GHz
в—Џ OS: Android 8.1 OS
в—Џ RAM + ROM: 6GB RAM 64GB ROM
в—Џ Cameras: 16.0MP + 2.0MP rear camera and 8.0MP front camera
в—Џ Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor
в—Џ SIM Card: 2 x Nano SIM card or 1 x Nano SIM card + 1 x TF card
в—Џ Memory cards (support): up to 128GB
в—Џ Optional: GPS / Wireless charging 10W / Gradient colors
в—Џ Bluetooth: 4.0

Networks:
в—Џ GSM: 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz
в—Џ WCDMA: 900 / 21000MHz
в—Џ FDD-LTE: B1 / 3/7/8/20

Additional photos:
Attached Image

Additional Information:
Special price for the New Year holidays! Our new OUKITEL U23 smartphone from December 18 to December 24 will be available at a great price of $ 189.99 ($ ​​199.99 -10 $ get the seller’s special coupon on the product page). Read morehere
What do you get for this money? Excellent Helio P23 processor, 6GB of fast RAM and 64GB constant with expansion capability, 16 megapixel main camera with Samsung S5K3P9 sensor and 8MP front Samsung S5K4H7, "6.18 inch diagonal screen, Android OS 8.1 out of box", support fast wireless charging and an unusual gradient back cover with overflows (see photo).
And of course, Type-C and Face ID + fingerprint scanner.

Firmware for Sp Flash Tools

Post has been editedgabby - 19.04.19, 00:43
Reason for editing: Firmware for Sp Flash Tools

Rep: (51)
Kartveli-R @ 03/26/19, 12:11*
Can I get

Kartveli-R @ 03/26/19, 12:11*
twrp
theoretically yes.
After that, we flash Super Su or Magisk (take from the corresponding topics) as usual.

Russian-language video review.

Post has been editedcross22 - 28.03.19, 21:29

Rep: (7)
Caution Comrades !!! Russian Post issued the status "directed with the mandatory payment of customs payments." The amount to pay for almost 1300 rubasov. Delivery from Pandao EMS mail. Naturally, I will refuse to receive, for it is needed for almost 9 tyr. Screen applied. I have practically hysterically from our wonderful system.
Attached Image

Posted on 03/29/2019, 19:09:

By the way. Googling, realized that possible reasons:

1. "Lack of FSB notification for a specific product"

2. "Not complete information about the contents of the parcel in the accompanying documents: the absence of information on the exact number and descriptions of all investments in the post office in the customs declaration / form of CN23 or knowing the cost-based cost. In the case of European shops, such options with customs invoice are practically excluded in Difference from orders in Chinese stores. "

But on the basis of experience, EMC recently came from whether Pandao Asus without any problems, so the first reason is more likely.

Post has been editedalexx-virus - 29.03.19, 19:10

If there are advice, I will be grateful to listen.

Alexx-Virus @ 03/29/19, 19:04*
issued status

It is not very clear from your screens, at what stage of delivery it happened. Looks like on the finish itself?
Again, it is unknown, do you fit into the purchase quota from abroad? Is it worth worrying those who buy for themselves?

Post has been editedcross22 - 29.03.19, 20:29

Cross22 @ 03/29/19, 22:27*
It is not very clear from your screens, at what stage of delivery it happened. Looks like on the finish itself?
Again, it is unknown, do you fit into the purchase quota from abroad? Is it worth worrying those who buy for themselves?

* cross22,

It happened at the "Reception to Customs" stage. There is no need to go about any exceeding quota, there was no more shopping for the month. Yes, and for the 1st quarter and 200 euros is not scored.Checked in a single register of notifications, this device is not.So I think it's worth worrying.
It turns out. From January 1, 2018, the requirement for providing notification when buying electronic equipment containing encryption elements is canceled, provided that the technique is purchased for personal use by individuals! Therefore, I do not know the reason for the imposition of duties. o.o.

EMC on the hotline immediately frosted "We are just carriers". In short, I wrote to customs, I will wait for the answer.

For those who decide that we exaggerate, here is the track

EZ010258457LV.

Who laziness pierce the track, here is a screen

Attached Image

Post has been editedalexx-virus - 29.03.19, 23:41

Alexx-Virus @ 03/29/19, 22:42*
It is worth worrying
Khrenovo. Not only do you directly download in the Crimea, now it's still ...

Rep: (1)
* alexx-virus And where did you take the phone? On Pandao on the action?

* Kin_dZa_DzA,

Yes, it is on Pandao.

Post has been editedalexx-virus - 31.03.19, 01:20

* alexx-virus Most likely it was sold to the price without a discount (or even overestimated). I got familiar with Ali Parcel caught. I had to take a certificate about the payment about the payment and go to customs to challenge.
P.S. And it can sold unleashed to sell and is now trying to make the customers themselves abandon the parcels ...

My St. Petersburg customs has passed today, there were no problems.

I just got it a miracle. Paid 1405 rubles (tax itself, duty, and mail mother took it percentage). The phone was pleasantly surprised. A little seriously, but I liked everything else. The screen is pretty bright, I do not see the free, the camera is 4. The sound after mine seemed flat, but given the price of the price. I will test, while I like everything.

Alexx-Virus @ 04/02/19, 12:28*
Paid 1405 rubles

Did not work with customs or counting back the money later?

* cross22,

On this occasion now. I ask for all forgiveness for incorrect information. Banal excess 500 euros. Forgot that both in Ali and on 2 accounts Pandao-recipient's wife. Brought a piece of paper with the phone.

Attached Image

Regarding fast charging. There is a new Power Bank with QC 3.0 support. So if there is such, an additional display of blue appears. Judge for yourself.

Attached Image

Post has been editedalexx-virus - 02.04.19, 16:09

Alexx-Virus @ 2.04.19, 14:01*
An additional indication appears. Judge for yourself.
What can be judged by this photo? On the percentage of Power Bank?

I can not find the percentage of charge. Maybe someone knows where to look for.

Cross22 @ 04/02/19, 16:14*
What can be judged by this photo? On the percentage of Power Bank?

* cross22,

The arrow showed where to watch

Attached Image

Here is this cold icon means QC 3.0Attached Image: D

Post has been editedalexx-virus - 02.04.19, 16:08

Rep: (30)
All welcome! I ordered myself yesterday this smartphone for 7 thousand rubles on Pandao. The strangest thing is that today the parcel was sent by mail EMS

ROOT who got?

Rep: (56)
It is necessary to patch, but my computer does not want to see it as a media library, for this I can not boot the firmware if you can pass through the magic, then you can and the root of the right to get the right. No other options have not seen. And so the phone for your 7100r. It is very good. That's just trollet PPC. If you like to play. It is necessary for the root and pour with the settings.

Post has been editedsonofmoon - 08.04.19, 15:42

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.02.21, 09:21