SPDIF
Memory card slot

Included:
1 x Android TV set-top box.
1 x Remote
1 x HDMI cable.
1 x Power Adapter.
1 x Manual in English.

There are versions with voice control and without.

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 25.03.20, 20:48
Reason for editing: The lite version 7.1.2 firmware card XT-MX4VR-V01

Rep: (1)
* romanzp3,

Thanks for the help with the sound. Plus in karma. On the third time, unplugging and switching the sound came.

Rep: (88)
Today came the prefix SCISHION S with voice control and android 8.1. Zabekapil pristine firmware program "rkDumper" .VotLINK.Now may need to download and dump it to recover (saved prog "rkDumper" in the Output folder and link to it) through the program "AndroidTool"
Firmware Restoration of firmware dump
-Download and unzip the file "Output" (firmware dump) on a single disc with the program AndroidTool
-Run AndroidTool
-perevesti prefix in fastbut (by pressing and holding the button in the quick-disconnect couplings to connect the set-top box AV PC with a USB attachment (male to male) cable
bottom transporant program changes c "No Devices Found" on "Found One Loader Device"
- At first AndroidTool choose "Download Image" tab (marred white)
-Nazhat Right-click anywhere in the field and lined from the resulting column Action select "Load Config" (see photo)
-Ukazat location in a computer file "config_16.cfg" which is located in the Output folder (unzip)
-Zhmem [Run] - is the restoration of the firmware dump

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editeda_vtom - 28.12.18, 20:57

Rep: (44)
* a_vtom , A rk batch tool can also be? Android tools Che is not plow

* BoyPlay163 , Problems with the sound will not be if the power supply is not going to pull the socket. My v88 + never shuts off. Only when the light is turned off

* romanzp3,
if you know how rk batch tool to recover then do .I have not mastered this

* a_vtom , On my android tuls error crashes and closes the program and does not change the Chinese language

* a_vtom Archive broken. With two computers shaking, damaged archive

* romanzp3,
just I checked. All OK. And by the way archive Laid Tigra74 also downloaded and raspakovyvaetsya.Proveryayte their computers

Post has been editeda_vtom - 29.12.18, 14:03

* a_vtom , sorrow

Rep: (3)
To start up the loader AndroidTool need to throw it in the root of drive C:, but download the files still will not go. That's comes and comprehensive No offset baseparameter patrition Dowload image failed.Hot this file is there.

Podzagruzil applications prefix decided he borrowed and compare it with my second attachment on the MX10 Rk3328 .For myself concluded firmware 8.1 have to endure the hell.
I do not like
-Instead disconnection occurs HDMI output disable
Voice control did not work on aeropulte MX3 (c voice control)
-android truncated to ugliness
-in integrated browser is not possible nor skopitovat or paste text (perhaps necessary to select the version Hroma.Skachal adequately Puffin browser works well and it is not a retractable blue background. Aeromysh also behaves poorly in Chrome
-in IPTV applications and similar mx plauer not automatically switched from HW + SW in because of what in the "trim" color overlay
-built Kodi, when trying to enter Setup, emits laucher
-skachennoe application "Volume Control" will not turn off background volume index
-in the annex "navi bar" just does not retract background
-iskhodnoe 720 screen resolution and no it does not change the settings
-rut access is not full
-not possible to install TWRP
-dolgoe switch channels in IPTV (may depend on the CPU and graphics)

Many of these were originally in the MX10 but alter to 7.1 and changing system.img Beelink A1 from the console now only raduet.Ostalos and this bring to mind

Post has been editeda_vtom - 29.12.18, 14:07

Rep: (26)
a_vtom @ 29.12.18, 13:38*
Left, and this bring to mind
It would be nice, but all Internet shoveled last night, nothing, no root, no firmware, no tvrp sadness.

on Scishion S (2G RAM 16G ROM) normally sets the firmware "rk3229_7.1_box_MX4VB_SSV6051p_SpecTek_flash-update_20171209"
Firmware 100% compatible, full remote control functionality, lan and WI-FI module (chip on SSV6051p)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editeda_vtom - 02.01.19, 17:35

* a_vtom If not a secret, where they took Ruth and tvrp, and another question on 7 Voice good work out? and one more question for 8 you turn it off, there is only a reboot, or it is necessary to keep the long-term, or what? And the last question 7 full or truncated the same? thank.

Post has been editedTigra 74 - 29.12.18, 20:14

* Tigra 74 , Voice not working as 8.1, but works

Posted on 29/12/2018, 20:23:

* Tigra 74 wry

* Tigra 74,
I have a set-top box 1 day and so far only understand and unplug the box by pressing the button and power metal .Rut tvrp mud from V88 c emmc memory (like us) .On 7 voice search works quite sanity (tested on MX10-top box and the remote and MX3 microphone web camera)
For the S 7 is not yet set but I do know that the functionality will Pobol than 8.Nayti be eminent manufacturer that released the console with our chip can bylob pomudrit with firmware

Posted on 29/12/2018, 20:36:

* romanzp3,
and what the curvature 7 Voice Search appears

Post has been editeda_vtom - 29.12.18, 20:40

* a_vtom Two search makes Google the third will be in a stupor, reboot helps. Etc

I understand we still have four in this thread, not bad

: D I have a temporary. Moves in xxxxxx branch

Posted on 29/12/2018, 21:32:

Hard dresirovke amenable

* romanzp3,
And you've got what it cost 7 firmware from a set-top box .If you can complete the name of the firmware.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/09/20, 19:50