> Attention!

Dear forum users, before creating a topic, please familiarize yourself withCatalog of discussion topics and FAQs.

240 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 - discussion
izmalkoff
Message#1
05.10.08, 18:49
Ribbed Mengitto
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 19522
Check in: 12.09.05
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

Communicator talkSony Ericsson XPERIA X1

Description | Discussion | FAQ � | Flashing � | WM 6.5 for Xperia X1 � | Accessories � | Video accelerator support � | WVGA games � | GPS �
Android on SonyEricsson X1lGuide to improve sound quality and increase volume

About cracks on the back of the Xperia.

����� ��� ��� ���-�� ���������� ����������� ������ � ������ ������ ����������, FAQ �� Windows Mobile � ������� ������� ��������! ������ ������� �������. ��������� ���� ����� � ����� �������.
����� �������� �����! download

In addition, before asking a question, lookFAQ. Respect your and other people's time. Questions in the topic that repeat those that are covered in the FAQ can cause a "read only" mode
Before you write for the first time, read the topic -Rules section "PocketPC - devices"
Dear users!
Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" - increasing your reputation. If you have less than 15 messages, then click on the button.Pictureand let us know who helped you.

The curator of the topic isSchaum
For all questions and suggestions on the development of the topic, please write to the PM.

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 29.08.16, 13:44
Crazand
Message#2
06.10.08, 00:09
Guru
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 2862
Check in: 21.09.07
Sony Tablet P

The device will arrive on October 8 in the media brands of Germany, England and Switzerland for the price of 699 € a 4GB memory card is included in the package.
I used SE X1 at IFA. The impressions were very positive. The device is very high quality assembled using metal. It works pretty fast, 2 times faster than HTC Diamond. It was a version with 256MB of RAM, now when the operative is increased to 384MB I think there shouldn't be any problems at all. The panel is an interesting idea, it is called by a special button and, when called, is vibrated.
I liked the keyboard more than the HTC Touch Pro. On HTC TP, the keys are stuck one on one, and because of this, erroneous clicks are very frequent. The keys on X1 are smaller, but due to the distance between them it is more convenient to type. The display is just gorgeous about him I think not even worth talking about. It can only be noted that there are minimally noticeable edges around the display, which will positively affect the use of protective film. I also liked the joystick, due to the protrusions it is more convenient to work with than in Diamond or TP.

Despite the fact that this is the first VM communicator from the SE and it has been a difficult birth since the announcement, which were accompanied by those. problems, SE tried with all the heart and released a very powerful communicator, which, in addition to technical advancement, has an excellent design and assembly.
Attached a couple of pictures made by me and here's another review of the final version of the device:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sour...cc1fecb3532b%2f

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Photo

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSchaum - 05.04.09, 12:56

--------------------
Nokia N900 @ 1,15GHz + 48GBHTC Desire HD HTC HD2
snaiper_nokia
Message#3
06.10.08, 06:49
IMPOSSIBLE
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 685
Check in: 02.06.07

Here is the video www.theunwired.net/?item=videoview-hands-on-with-sony-ericsson-s-latest-xperia-x1-built
If the page does not have a window with a record, then putSilverlight
For some reason, flashing diodes are associated with Siemens M55 IMHO.

Post has been editedsnaiper_nokia - 06.10.08, 07:00

--------------------
"What is much more important is not what we read, but how and for what purpose" © E. Burke (1729-1797) publicist, philosopher, historian.
izmalkoff
Message#4
06.10.08, 07:14
Ribbed Mengitto
[offline]

Messages 19522
Check in: 12.09.05
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

ProFfeSsoRr
usually so - until you tap on the screen, the keyboard does not come out.

--------------------
Was: Samsung SGH-i700, Mitac Mio A700, HTC Universal, HTC Advantage, HTC Touch HD, iPhone 3G 16Gb, HTC Kaiser, HTC HD2, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Note III 9005, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 HTC OneS
It became: Siemens SX1, Nokia N91 8Gb, HTC HD2, Xiaomi Mi Note2, Samsung Galaxy Note5
snaiper_nokia
Message#5
06.10.08, 07:56
IMPOSSIBLE
[offline]

Messages 685

ProFfeSsoRr,
Even if it crawls out, then the first time you press any hard button at least the keyboard, even though the joystick, it is hidden.

--------------------
"What is much more important is not what we read, but how and for what purpose" © E. Burke (1729-1797) publicist, philosopher, historian.
snaiper_nokia
Message#6
06.10.08, 08:45
IMPOSSIBLE
[offline]

Messages 685

ProFfeSsoRr @ 10/06/2008, 7:18*
any clave? I just replace the standard on-screen 100% with another thread. That's why I ask. These are the final moments before I decide to take this device :)
yes any. I have Trinity, and she is known as the sister of Titan, and this “rudimentary glitch†with the disappearance of the clavs when working with the joystick already zadolbal me. I wrote about this a few days ago in the topic about Trinity. This is convenient on the keyboard when the keyboard itself rolls up as soon as you start typing with hard keyboard. But on Trinity, alas ... :-( no.

Post has been editedSchaum - 05.04.09, 12:58

--------------------
Crazand
Message#7
06.10.08, 19:43
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2862
Sony Tablet P

okaton @ 10/06/2008, 8:59*
I’m worried about the idea that I can’t choose between the HTC Touch HD and the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 to help make the choice pointing out the pros and cons. Can someone be puzzled too, like me?

Well, from the advantages of HD, only the size of the display, but again increases the size of the device. On the side of X1, quartier, joystick, more compact size, more operatives, metal body. HD announcement shook my choice for a few seconds, but then I realized that I did not need a device of this size, I needed a joystick, quarters and a good body. You have to decide for yourself what is most important for you, I chose a subject.

Siealex @ 10/06/2008, 9:33*
I repeat once again, SE X1 = HTC!

HTC only collects it. Developed and will support the SE, I would not immediately equate with HTC.

--------------------
okaton
Message#8
06.10.08, 19:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 256
Check in: 29.08.07
Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos SM-G900FD

And here I am just breaking my head. Somehow, about six months ago, I decided to disconnect the communicator on the phone and PDA. Now the need makes the connect back. The display at the PDA was 3.5 (HD 3.8), but to call such a creepy is not convenient. On the other hand, it is better to use a large display in everyday life ... Otherwise (excluding quarters, which for me does not play any role) they are almost the same. I recently found out that RAM in SE (last announcement) is a lot more HD; it started to incline me to HD again. Remembering that the SE base HTC + increase in RAM I want to believe that they were able to verify the device. In short, I'm confused ...
ProFfeSsoRr
Message#9
06.10.08, 20:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 275
Check in: 26.11.07
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005

So I never understood one thing: if you call a lot, then the headset is much more convenient, and if it’s not enough, does it really matter what box to your ear? I always go with a headset, and with a wired one - no problem. With a jacket it is very comfortable to wear, the wires are not visible, and if you take off the headphones, there is much to remove. And kmk is always in hand / pocket / on the table.

SE personally attracted me for the design. Never before (and so far) I didn’t like their phones, but Xperia is another matter. Strict appearance + such functionality is great. A lot of RAM there because there are up to 9 virtual desktops. And 9 guzzle memory more than one. Therefore, there will hardly be more free memory there than in other devices. But if you cut off their panels ... mmm ... I’m probably going to do it right away, how to buy this device :)

--------------------
Siemens S65 ->Siemens S75 patches + elves ->Asus P535 ->Samsung Note ->Note 2 N7100>Note 3 N9005>LG V20
paveld
Message#10
06.10.08, 21:05
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3213
Check in: 19.06.06
Oneplus 3T

M
Lord Immediately I warn you, for oftop and flood in this topic I will severely punish. Want to chat - go to the bobbin. Here, please unsubscribe only if you have new information on the device. Personal evaluation of the apparatus to spread only to those who held it in their hands!

--------------------
It is necessary to run as fast as possible, just to stay in place, but to get somewhere, you must run at least twice as fast!
Lewis Carroll. "Alice in the Wonderland"
Message#11
07.10.08, 08:04
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 684
Check in: 20.11.07
Apple iPhone X

gett @ 10/6/2008, 2:09 PM*
And who knows: you can chop off the panel?

Most likely you can, since this is just the interface of the operating system. Another question is why? Maybe my outlook is limited, but WM applications known to me are not resource-intensive in terms of RAM - 70-80 meters of free operative at the start of the system can satisfy any adequate needs of the user (in WM up to version 6.1 inclusive, to be completely accurate). For example, I can hardly imagine a person capable of perceiving information from more than 7-8 browser windows, while for some reason keeping a bunch of software stuff in the background ...

My opinion - such a number of operatives in WM is needed only to create an ergonomic and effective (visually) interface. The attempt to free the operative with the demolition of this very interface just for the sake of its free volume is obviously meaningless IMHO. Looks like chasing a benchmark for a benchmark
mrAntoni0
Message#12
07.10.08, 12:15
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Check in: 12.01.08
Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos SM-G920FD

Laid out the real Unboxing of the sales version, today (07.10) at the presentation in Sweden:
Unboxing
and video from the presentation itself:
presentation in Sweden from 07.10

But my browser doesn’t want to load videos (if the channel is up to Sweden, or if there is such a stir on this video)
Request someone get re-upload the clip to another resource.
mrAntoni0
Message#13
07.10.08, 20:38
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Check in: 12.01.08
Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos SM-G920FD

BlackRap @ 10/07/2008, 8:55*
Hmm, the equipment is worse, nowhere, headphones, charging, battery and the commune itself, but I didn’t see the cable :(

There cable 1 is a mini USB, which will turn on both in the computer and in the charger itself, on which the USB connector.
Well, in general, equipment yes, does not shine. Could any case at least shove, all the same device with a touch screen. But it is likely that there may be different equipment for different countries, in Germany, they give an additional memory card.
The site developers X1, posted a video of the sales version. It works fast enough.
Video

Post has been editedmrAntoni0 - 07.10.08, 20:41
Crazand
Message#14
07.10.08, 21:59
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2862
Sony Tablet P

Thanks to moderators for RO

Video final version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zal6JJn5F38

--------------------
Crazand
Message#15
07.10.08, 22:12
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2862
Sony Tablet P

okaton @ 10/07/2008, 21:06*
I do not understand something, is there a full-fledged GPS in it? It says only about aGPS, and this is the official site: cry

There it is more valuable than full-fledged, a GPS = GPS + operator assistance (you can not use it)

Post has been editedSchaum - 05.04.09, 13:09

--------------------
Pir777
Message#16
09.10.08, 05:04
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 902
Check in: 19.12.06
HTC HD2

Attached Image

Xperia made friends with Saab 9-X Air: shok:Link

--------------------
FRANCE iPhone 4s
They say the Terrible Man was considered the worst of vices to be human ingratitude, therefore he tried to live in such a way that there was nothing to thank him for :)
Dima i
Message#17
11.10.08, 17:32
User
[offline]

Messages 87
Check in: 28.03.08

Sony Ericsson has decided to release two variations of the model Xperia X1.

X1a and X1i will be sold in various mobile markets. The X1i is designed for Europe, and the X1a will be sold in North America, Latin America and Australia. Accordingly, the devices will support different HSPA bands (for X1a - 850/1700/1900 MHz).

In addition, the models have another difference: the Xperia X1a will be equipped with a video recording function with a quality of 24 fps, instead of 30 fps, as in the X1i. The release date of the Xperia X1a version will be announced on November 3rd.

Probably on November 3 everything will become clearer ....

Post has been editedDima i - 11.10.08, 17:40

--------------------
SEX1
Crazand
Message#18
13.10.08, 22:37
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2862
Sony Tablet P

In general, several people have already booked in that shop, today they called there and they were told that the devices had already been sent. Now everyone is looking forward to them. But everyone has a big self about this.
In fact, these Russian-language sites with their "news" are already tired ... because they write only rumors and they get on their nerves.

Here's another info about RAM. They say that all the same 384MB, but it shows 256, because 128 takes away the graphics accelerator. It looks like a story with a diamond in which 192mb, but in fact about 120.

http://xperiancers.com/2008/09/26/your-xpe...stions-answered
http://www.tracyandmatt.co.uk/blogs/index....eria-x1-answers
The information is not confirmed.

Post has been editedSchaum - 05.04.09, 13:03

--------------------
Nokia N900 @ 1,15GHz + 48GB HTC Desire HD HTC HD2
Crazand
Message#19
19.10.08, 15:28
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2862
Sony Tablet P

Test xperia in German:

http://www.areamobile.de/tests/Sony_Ericss...a_X1/teil_I.php

I'll translate a couple of points:

- The author says a lot about a very high-quality assembly and very high-quality materials. Even where aluminum is not used, very expensive materials are used. Also note its design, which looks very solid.
- The keyboard slider goes smoothly, so to speak, he says that he downplayed. Everything is collected at the height, no hangouts or backlash.
- Notes that 3.2MP camera is almost the best among cameras with so many megapixels, much better than in TP. Makes very clear pictures, little noise and vivid colors. The camera is ideal for quick clicks, because it takes a photo in just a second and it turns out a clear picture, so that it would be a smeared photo that needs to be referenced. So there is a selective autofocus, i.e. Click on the screen at which point you need to focus.
He says that the camera is very happy, but the flash is very weak and almost useless.
- Video shoots in VGA resolution, without jerks, even when shooting fast movements, but it does not reach the quality of Nokia phones, there are artifacts.
- Notes that SE did a good job at the media gallery and quickly forgot that you were working with a WM device. Scrolling through photos works quickly and smoothly at the Iphone level, despite the absence of a multi tatch.
- The sound is average, there is no equalizer. But when the Sennheiser HD650 headphones are connected, the sound becomes very good. In general, the headphones are bundled with a bullshit.
- Opera does not support flash, so there is no possibility of viewing YouTube and third-party applications as on diamonds either.
- The display is one of the best, better than the competition, in terms of responsiveness comparable to the Iphone. Internet browsing, watching videos, word processing and spreadsheets is very convenient, everything is up to par, leaving a feeling of working like on a home computer. The office supports Office 2007-Formats (.docx) and even Open Document text formats (.odt).
- Unfortunately, there is no G-Sensor and you have to pull out the keyboard in order to go to horizontal position. The author writes that his absence is not at the level of iron and most likely it is limited at the level of software and hopes to see his support in the next firmware.
- The device works very fast, quickly runs around the menu. But the panels start 4 seconds and in these 4 seconds a screenshot of the program appears, something like the implementation like in the Iphone. The device itself works faster than diamonds, touch pro and omnia.
- The network catches very well, even if the network disappears, it restores it very quickly.
- The battery was very tenacious. During the cruel testing with WLAN constantly on, constant use of various functions, the battery lasted 2 full days. Not active users, the device should be enough for almost a week.
The manufacturer says about 6 hours of talking, but when used in the GSM network, the talk time is increased by 4 hours. He notices that Nokia has someone to learn.
- Navigation catches satellites with A-GPS support in 20 seconds, reception is stable.
- The external speaker does not reach the N96 speaker, but in street conditions and noise, everything is audible and understandable.

It seems that the most important thing is briefly translated in your own words.

Post has been editedSchaum - 05.04.09, 13:04

--------------------
Andrey1
Message#20
20.10.08, 17:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 281
Check in: 23.09.07
Apple iPhone X

If you bring it from Germany, then VM 6.1 will be in German? And can it already Russify?

--------------------
In Iran, they cut off a hand for a bribe, and in Russia they give out a driver's license ...
Crazand
Message#21
20.10.08, 23:52
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2862
Sony Tablet P

USB host is not there. Devices from Germany, England or from all over Europe will work perfectly in Russia and the CIS. It is certainly possible to Russify SETool 3, which is in any SC. The keyboard will have to be changed or better ordered in England and then a laser will apply Russian letters and all the same the English interface will be much clearer to German in an extreme case.

--------------------

240 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 02:29