> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

9 pagesV  « < 6 7 8 9 > »  

> Power consumption (autonomy) Meizu 16 (x) | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions
GoodwinZP
Message#1
16.12.18, 21:37
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 528
Check in: 04.03.14
Meizu 16 6/64

Power consumption (autonomy)Meizu 16 (x)

Attached Imagemeizu 16, meizu 16x
Discussion � | FAQ | Purchase � | Accessories � | Autonomy � | Camera talk � | Firmware � |

In this topic, we discuss power consumption
on different firmware and with a different set of applications!

Useful programs

Useful

Post has been editedGoodwinZP - 28.01.19, 22:16
Reason for editing: How to strangle all filth on the machine
Gorynych7
Message#142
14.03.19, 22:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 296
Check in: 11.09.13
Meizu 16 6/64

* faustqw
And you do not look at the item "screen" in the standard flow meter. It really shows the weather on Mars ... This is already 100 times said, do not be lazy to read the whole topic. find a lot of interesting things for yourself.
The screen needs to be watched with a regular Android application. To do this, you need to use QuickShortCutMaker (available on the playmarket)
We start the application, find the "settings" section in the application list, search for "com.android.settings.Settings $ PowerUsageSummaryActivity" in the settings and click on it, then add it to your favorites (search manually, the search string does not find ...). From the "favorites" open, next will be the item "open for viewing or something like that." Poke on it, the regular monitoring application will start ... Then, if you need to see the normal battery statistics, go to QuickShortCutMaker and start monitoring the battery from favorites.
QuickShortCutMaker is generally designed to create shortcuts on the desktop for hidden applications, but on Android 8 it does not work, so launching is either through favorites, or through the QuickShortCutMaker widget. How to do this through the widget look in the subject, it was somewhere. A little messy, but I think in the right direction.

About the expense. Everything depends on the usage scenario. If you set the brightness to less than average, then immediately after charging, it is possible for more than 10 hours to continuously sit in the browser and instant messengers. But if you stretch for 3 days, then 3.5 hours of the screen, 1.5 hours of telephone conversations, a couple of dozen photos, a bit of messengers and mail. (This is from personal practice). It also depends on how far away the cell is from the phone, the availability of Wi-Fi, it just lies on the table or moves with me. I just have a reclining phone that uses less energy than moving with me in my pocket or car.
MrGoast
Message#143
16.03.19, 18:33
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 03.01.19

* ayndi, * ayndi, * ayndiHere is a new screenshot, I began to eat even stronger, despite the fact that I turned on the smart background in the cart. Now a lot of network eats in standby mode. The firmware is global.

Attached images
Attached Image
MrGoast
Message#144
16.03.19, 18:56
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 03.01.19

* ayndiYou need in the settings, in the battery section, click on the gear in the upper right corner of the screen and activate the power consumption schedule there.
ayndi
Message#145
17.03.19, 09:34
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 29
Check in: 12.04.13

* MrGoastthank you)
Gorynych7
Message#146
17.03.19, 17:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 296
Meizu 16 6/64

By the way, in the native browser there is a night mode, changes the white background of the pages to black, the text accordingly to white. Today in this mode I tried to surf in the internet and read for an hour. Shorter than 4% of the discharge per hour! The brightness was below average, since the room was not very light, the Internet was via Wi-Fi. In general, 20 is really achievable !!! hours in read mode and this at 3000ma battery. In short, amold is taxing here.
TrendyDem
Message#147
18.03.19, 02:37
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Check in: 13.08.12
Google nexus 5

In a regular battery application, the statistics are not updated after charging up to 100%, how can I fix this? Or it should be
Attached Image
Gorynych7
Message#148
18.03.19, 10:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 296
Meizu 16 6/64

* TrendyDem,
I have such a crap. Probably you should try to charge the phone with the application running.
faustqw
Message#149
18.03.19, 14:49
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Check in: 13.12.18

* Gorynych7I look at the statistics there, I just forgot to make a screen, rarely when 6 o'clock comes active, eats more in the background, I don’t know what the background eats at all, even when there are almost no applications, there is no difference, the firmware didn’t help either, I never had 10 hours There was no 6-7 maximum, even if you turn off the fingerprint, I already tried everything, put the root, tried greenberry, deleted the system unnecessary, turned off the frequencies.
I even take it away from charging, I listen to music for 30 minutes while going to school usually 4-7% just somewhere goes away, very strange, headphones 3.5 are not even bluetooth.

Post has been editedfaustqw - 18.03.19, 14:53
Reason for editing: Amendments
Gorynych7
Message#150
18.03.19, 16:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 296
Meizu 16 6/64

I have 10 hours never been 6-7 maximum

10 or more screens will be removed from charging, turn on the screen and read from it without interrupting at a brightness lower than average (less than 10% leaves in an hour, not by a meter, but by real hours). I also noticed if I was at home on the table without use, then the discharge would be a couple of percent in 3 hours, with 2 sims with 4G, WIFI, GPS, an imprint included. As soon as I put it in my pocket, I went or went where, just a couple of percent in an hour, even if you don’t speak.
Regarding zhora applications, cloud service and upstore 5 percent each survive, well, and Google services about 10%. I didn’t try to fight radically by dropping and wipes, I’m too lazy to re-tune and set everything up again. In principle, the autonomy arranges, for 1 day with active use is enough, and with moderate use and for a couple of days without problems.
cyriscribl
Message#151
18.03.19, 20:03
User
[offline]

Messages 78
Check in: 30.08.17
Meizu 16 6/64

Can anyone suggest a good power supply on alik with a current of 1A?
Gorynych7
Message#152
19.03.19, 00:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 296
Meizu 16 6/64

TrendyDem @ 03/18/19, 02:37*
In a regular battery application, the statistics are not updated after charging up to 100%, how can I fix this? Or it should be

Gorynych7 @ 03/18/19, 10:53*
I have such a crap. Probably you should try to charge the phone with the application running.

Tonight I charged the phone, the statistics was reset. Last time did not fold, why do not know. This time, the truth did not restart the phone shortly before charging.
faustqw
Message#153
19.03.19, 09:04
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Check in: 13.12.18

* cyriscriblI ordered a regular block with fast charging 3.0 and port 1A, I think now any Chinese charging will cope with 1A, you can buy an original iPhone for Avito, it also works well
GoodwinZP
Message#154
21.03.19, 15:18
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 528
Check in: 04.03.14
Meizu 16 6/64

* TrendyDem, Statistics shows for the last 12 hours of operation. This is the algorithm she has
TrendyDem
Message#155
21.03.19, 22:07
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Check in: 13.08.12
Google nexus 5

* GoodwinZP, This is not through the application of energy consumption from the maze, but through the staffing from the bare android. Through QuickShortcut Maker got it. It just after 100% charge considers
Rafailushka
Message#156
22.03.19, 09:24
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Check in: 09.02.18
Xiaomi Redmi 5 2/16

Previously, I used a maze mx 2 and something I missed the fly. Now redmi 5 but miui is not too obsessive, I generally have a lot of photos about work, about 200 photos per day and there is also a working program. Can anyone say how much a meyz is gaining in the number of points on the battery or how much percent is spent per hour of watching a video
cyriscribl
Message#157
24.03.19, 13:39
User
[offline]

Messages 78
Meizu 16 6/64

* Rafailushka, all morning I sit in social networks, play games, watched 1h movie (in headphones). Brightness 25%.

Attached images
Attached Image
cyriscribl
Message#158
24.03.19, 23:29
User
[offline]

Messages 78
Meizu 16 6/64

* Rafailushka, here's another use case. 7h screen with: social network, 2h movie, games (asphalt 9, F1, Terragenesis), processing photos in lightroom. The phone lives great for a 6 "fullhd screen, I think)

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedcyriscribl - 24.03.19, 23:29
Reason for editing: Correction of errors
Rafailushka
Message#159
25.03.19, 09:12
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Check in: 09.02.18
Xiaomi Redmi 5 2/16

7h screen with: social network, 2h movie, games (asphalt 9, F1, Terragenesis), processing photos in lightroom. The phone lives great for a 6 "fullhd screen, I think)
An excellent indicator, but try not to discharge the battery to less than 20%. By the way, in one of the reviews they said that the consumption was 9% per hour of watching YouTube
. And the eyes do not hurt from amoleed screen? Has anyone started using this phone right after ips ???
cyriscribl
Message#160
25.03.19, 09:56
User
[offline]

Messages 78
Meizu 16 6/64

* RafailushkaI switched from ips. There was one time when there was a pain in the back of my head after a long use (about a week ago). Yesterday I sat in it all morning and neither my eyes nor my head ached. Someone wrote that everyone has it individually: some of them have eyes and a headache even after 20 minutes, while others are fine. I did not feel any discomfort during the transition
Gorynych7
Message#161
25.03.19, 12:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 296
Meizu 16 6/64

And the eyes do not hurt from amoleed screen? Has anyone started using this phone immediately after ips

They don’t hurt, though for more than an hour - one and a half, I didn’t use it intermittently, because I was more than convinced that my eyes do not deteriorate due to flickering, but from excessively long looking at a small screen (5 hours a day every day continuously into a small screen and myopia is guaranteed).
I also switched from IPS. But all this is purely individual.
7h screen

You can also squeeze more by reducing the brightness, or using a dark theme in the messengers and the browser. (Only not all applications can do this). The main problem of our device, namely in increased battery consumption in standby mode. Not to say that 6% in 8 hours at night is a lot, but it can be better. And the main irrepressible consumers, these are Google service, and cloud service of Flyma, okay, Google service is used by Google account. But what the fuck is there in the absence of an account, the cloud of flamy eats what does it do? what syncs?

9 pagesV  « < 6 7 8 9 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/17/19 21:31