[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 95
Check in: 03.12.15

Monoblock company DNS (DEXP) Home, model U1S
other: Windows 7

The forum decided to post images under the spoiler

Description
Hello guys! There is a DNS monoblock (DEXP) bought in 2014. My older brother complains that the device stopped working properly. He gave it to me for ever.

The computer is turned on, but then, after a couple of seconds after the operating system, is cut down.

In this insanely heats a small chip on the motherboard. Small chip, no heat sink or cooler. Apparently, this is not the processor. It marks, something like i RR 11 E327B092 SLJBE.

There is an assumption that this is a motherboard chip, or TV-tuner.

What do you think, guys, what kind of chip, whether the cause of outages in it really, and there is a chance to cool it? Thanks for your attention!!!
Specifications
The Intel dual-core processor, 2GB of RAM, integrated graphics,

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator
OldWindPadUser
Message#2
16.12.18, 16:56
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 940
Check in: 25.12.15

make the chip a photo, do not "something like" it is necessary to accurately labeled. and not all that it has a rough sense.
they read on suspect it Northbridge. cool, you can, like any other heated body. I would and probably tried (although the chance is small that will help IMHO). radiator at least. better with the cooler. not necessarily one hundred percent vpihuemym in the device and it is connectable to start just to make sure that will help. the radiator can be removed with the irons of the set: a video card for example, or with the same matplat. cooler small and in stores are sold. or Avito. in extreme cases, to the nearest acceptance nonferrous metal heat sink can be found. probably

--------------------
Shashechki you or go? (C)
boring_idiot
Message#3
16.12.18, 20:31
User
[offline]

Messages 95

Thank you very much for your prompt response. Yes, for sure you're right, this is the North Bridge. I'm not good in electronics as on the formation of the humanities, but from experience I kind of know what to Northbridge - a chipset of the motherboard. It manages various important processes on the board and if he fell off - this is a very bad ...

Fortunately, I have a closet in a good copper heatsink, which remained on the chipset Broken mat. board NForce 4 SLI. I believe that is just it, for your advice, it is necessary to attach to the "hot chip." On the substrate of the thermal paste. And on top - a tiny cooler, powered by a pair of batteries =)).

That's just - how to fix the heatsink on the chip? A drop of super glue somewhere on the side of the layer of thermal paste, suitable?

Unfortunately, the pictures of the chip does not make sense. Number written on it to the point where small letters, that only can be seen under a magnifying glass. I lay out the overall plan.

Photo: bad chip is right above a copper tube which cools the CPU.

Attached Image
OldWindPadUser
Message#4
16.12.18, 21:12
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 940

boring_idiot @ 16.12.18, 21:31*
That's just - how to fix the heatsink on the chip? A drop of super glue somewhere on the side of the layer of thermal paste, suitable?

just do not superglue. they are usually hot-melt adhesive is attached (although, if necessary, removing I swear obscenely, myself of course, if it got attached with superglue would swear aloud: blush:). in the absence thereof, even at a loss. can somehow mechanically probably, and to start a hand press at least.
in the photo, yes, this is it, Northbridge. layout to upgrade the cooling course arhineudachnaya. if the radiator installation help, the cooler will have probably to cover mount. or even outside. and probably be powered by usb. By the way, on the lid compartment inside no chance of the metal plate? thus sometimes implement initially cooling.
and the camera is often better to magnifying glasses, especially if suddenly makrosemki mode is, I'm pretty shabby cameras somehow manage to shoot this, the main problem when shooting is not the font size, and the most possible glare

Post has been editedOldWindPadUser - 16.12.18, 21:15

--------------------
boring_idiot
Message#5
19.12.18, 19:18
User
[offline]

Messages 95

After I tested the computer with the Ubuntu system, it was found that it works well. Yes, the chip gets very hot, but the monoblock does not turn off and does not restart. Everything is OK...

From this I conclude that the problem was on Windows 7, which is for 5 years of work on the computer has accumulated many errors + malware.

However, the chip gets very hot, and it's a disgrace. Cooling will still have to do.

OldWindPadUser- I really need your advice, please !!! Here is the radiator in the photo, I want to stick it to the chip already bought a hot melt adhesive. But as you can see, quite a large radiator. That is, it will hurt a little different chips that are on the board next to the chip ... Do you think that this will not lead to the closure, the destructive charge? Or is it better to paste over charge, around the chip, electrical tape, to the radiator is not exactly in contact with foreign parts?

The cooler I've already done, to the commission bought for 50 rubles, laundered and adapted to USB.

Attached images
Attached Image
OldWindPadUser
Message#6
19.12.18, 21:39
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 940

boring_idiot @ 19.12.18, 20:18*
will touch various small chips that are on the board next to the chip

radiator must not touch the output circuit or other conductive parts. so it is necessary to provide it as an option at least having stuck tape. but most importantly, the radiator should be a good fit to the cooling surface. if there are parts that interfere (photo difficult to estimate the future), it is necessary to modify, or pick up another smaller one. I would prefer to put the size of the scheme itself or a little more

--------------------
boring_idiot
Message#7
19.12.18, 22:07
User
[offline]

Messages 95

Excellent thank you! If duct tape to seal these "naked" scheme, they will not overheat, for example? : Rolleyes:

Conclusions schemes - these black things, close to the chip, or simply "tracks" on the board?

Last question for: how do you think the big size of the radiator heat sink enhances its quality. Specifically, the radiator once cooled the chip mat. board NForce 4 SLI.

Post has been editedboring_idiot - 19.12.18, 22:13
OldWindPadUser
Message#8
20.12.18, 11:12
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 940

output circuit, usually silver, not black, black is the elements themselves. track on the board at the board, and the board is covered with lacquer, if you do not make public the efforts of the board, he just snaps. insulation in any way is a common practice, even from the factory, sometimes entirely pasted over almost entirely on both sides, but there should be done with the mind, if the item can be heated certainly better not. the idea in the order of delirium, not isolate board and heat sink in the places where it is possible "fault". large surface itself will be better dissipate the heat, it's Yes

--------------------

mobile version    Now: 04/05/19, 04:55