H96 MAX X2 (S905X2) [Android] | [Media box]

Rep: (3)
DiscussionH96 MAX X2 (S905X2)
Tv box
Discussion пїЅ
Specifications
H96 MAX X2 - The continuation of the highly successful H96 Max lineup.
This model is released on the new Amlogic S905X2 chipset,
what was displayed in the name - the prefix X2 was added.

Design.
The H96 MAX X2 is made of glossy plastic.
The contour of the console is a metal canvas, which gives this model an elegant and rich look.

The dimensions of the H96 MAX X2 smart device are 100 * 100 * 17.5 mm, weight - 100 g, package weight - 360 g.

operating system - Android 8.1.

CPU
Amlogic S905X2 quad-core processor with a clock frequency of 2 GHz.
As a graphic video accelerator, the quad-core ARM Davlin MP2 is used.

Memory.
Smart TV set-top box H96 MAX X2 is available in two configurations:

4G RAM + 32G internal memory
4G RAM + 64G internal memory

External memory can be expanded with a memory card.
Supported formats are Micro SD memory cards 4GB / 8GB / 16GB / 32GB.

Interfaces
The TV Box H96 MAX X2 has the following interfaces.
- two high-speed USB ports - USB 3.0 - 1 pc., USB 2.0 - 1 pc.,
- HDMI 2.1 - 1 pc., Support HDMI CEC, dynamic HDR and HDCP 2.2, output maximum resolution 4Kx2K @ 75.
- coaxial S / SPDIF,
- slot for reading memory cards
- AV - output (Standard definition output 480i / 576i)
- Power socket - 5V / 2A

Network.
To connect the TV box to the Internet, use two-band built-in WI FI
IEEE 802.11 a / b / g / n (2.4G / 5.8G)
For a wired connection, you can select an Ethernet interface with 10 / 100M support.

Attention! Ethernet 100M, not 1000M

Contents of delivery
HDMI cable, Power supply, Warranty card, Media player, Remote control,
User's manual
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 13.08.19, 13:51
Reason for editing: sprinkling

Rep: (3)
ordered the prefix 11.11 received 29.11 ordered from the seller "Golden-Meelo Store" on ali

upon receipt there were constant reboots at application startup

found the firmware on the Internet and rebooted restarted gone everything works fine

here is a link to the files and a description of the firmware process

https: //drive.google.c...ixhu7JjNBi? usp = sharing

In the folder there is a video from the Chinese

here is a description of the firmware process

but I took the firmware image file from the archiveon google drive image file by the link in the description I did not check
he has a version from 17.11 and the file on google disk has a version from 27.11 (I decided to flash it later)

This firmware is for H96 MAX X2 4 / 32Gb and 4 / 64Gb models only.
Do not try to use it on any other device. They are not intended for ANY other model, even if it has a similar name, they will not work and can damage your car. Do not flash these files if you do not know which device you have.

Firmware flashing with PC and USB cable.

You will need a male-to-male USB cable, for examplehttps: //www.amazon.co...e-Black/dp/B00UF8SEA0/.

Download the firmware image for the H96 MAX X2, this is the same firmware for the 4 / 32Gb and 4 / 64Gb models, withhttps://mega.nz/#!mHpG...L81pS-pvz3iUsgMYI173vQ

Download the firmware license from https //. pg / #! Sa4mSAjI! xcbycaybhT7f3-K5dGCGoOvEIBz0qs-BVRgdmycoUlE,

Unzip the zip firmware image. There must be one .img file inside. You do not have to click on it to open or extract, we will use it later. If you see an error message on your computer about image corruption, please close the program, the file is required for use on DroidBOX, and not on a PC.

Downloadhttps://mega.nz/#!rP5W...33XZUrWarjAWCQhP-c_8wEand open it. You will be asked if you want to install Amlogic's USB Burning program.

When first opening, if the menu is not in English, click the second menu and select English.

Open the “H96 MAX X2 License.zip” firmware license and copy its contents into the “license” folder in which the Amlogic USB Burning Tool has been installed. This is usually "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Amlogic \ USB_Burning_Tool \ license". After unpacking, there should be twelve files in the "license" folder.

Back to the Amlogic Burning Tool software. Click on the File menu and click on Import Image. Go to the “Downloads” folder and select the firmware .IMG file from the USB folder.

You will need to wait a bit while it parses the file.

Now click the "Start" button.

Disconnect all cables and peripherals from your device. Connect the USB cable to the USB 2.0 connector (black, not blue) on the side of the device. Then connect it to the computer and let Windows automatically install the necessary drivers.

After that, the firmware will flash. If it shows a red error message; disconnect the USB cable from the device, wait a few seconds, then reconnect it. You may need to do this several times. If after 4 times a more serious error occurs with the device, contact DroidBOX support.

Once the process is completed and declared successful, you can click the Stop button and disconnect the USB cable. Connect the HDMI and power cable. The first time you boot the device, it will take longer than usual, until it completes the setup for the first time, this is normal. Once you see the home screen of the launcher, please leave the device alone for 10 minutes while it reinstalls the applications.

Applications continue to install in the background and, if they are interrupted, will not resume at the next boot.

Rep: (1)
Empty so far in the subject. I put Super su for control and updated the binary code, as a result a black screen at startup. With dope I requested from x96 max, it's good that I stayed alive. Recovery twr 3.2.2 is suitable, backup creates, restores, reboot does not work. The shell is so-so, waiting for an air mouse with voice search, it will not reach the New Year at all.

Rep: (431)
Twinf @ 12/15/18, 10:29 PM*
I put Super su for control and updated the binary code, as a result a black screen at startup.

The magician is installed without problems. Do not install from Mecool KM9. Not suitable.

Attached fileMagisk-v18.0.zip(3.99 MB)

From what number is the firmware on the box? Also restarting?

Post has been editedsergej_a_g - 15.12.18, 23:38

Rep: (2950)
Twinf @ 12/15/18, 10:29 PM*
With dope I requested from x96 max, it's good that I stayed alive. Recovery twr 3.2.2 is suitable, backup creates, restores, reboot does not work.
First of all, both in all boxes and yours, you need to backup your system. Well, then experiment.
Here is the Amlogic S905x2 Recovery twrp processor for your system.Attached fileTWRP322.zip(5.44 MB)

In order to restart the system, go to the Terminal Addition and write Reboot.

Here for the seed from me!

From Beelink GT1-mini_112N0 to H96 MAX X2

Wi-Fi, bluetooth, remote control, wired network work.

For root, flash the magician from the post above. Firmware in img image. Set using UBT.

Download firmware from I-Disk.

Post has been editedsergej_a_g - 16.12.18, 10:36

From Beelink GT1-mini_112N0 to H96 MAX X2
Sergey Good morning.
Hello. What about Lan Ethernet in this 100mb box in the Beelink 1000MB box. Or I'm wrong.

* Vasily_5,

Greetings. You are not mistaken, everything is right. Lan Ethernet also works.

Interestingly from KM9 firmware will do?

Interestingly from KM9 firmware will do?

Not suitable. I tried it.

* sergej_a_g , Sergey, if you can, take over the supervision of the branch, amendments to the header, characteristics of a terrible form are written.

* Vasily_5,

Unsubscribetopic authorwhat needs to be fixed. Of the characteristics of bluetooth is not indicated, it is there (this is for boxes with 4 GB). I ran through Ali. Already appeared on sale boxes with 2/16. But there seems to be no bluetooth according to the specification for the stone.

Post has been editedsergej_a_g - 16.12.18, 18:13

Write to the topic author
The author is a video-mo in the Bahamas.

* Vasily_5,

No, it just doesn’t live on the net;)

No, it just doesn’t live on the net;)
So I also seem to live in an apartment at home. Just keep in touch with society.
That's interesting why open a thread to create 2 posts.

* Vasily_5,

Post fixed. Maybe 4 GB Lan 1000 installed? Too lazy to open the box. It can somehow be defined software.He took off the lid. There is a chip H1102NL :( Wi-Fi on a chip 6330 J6330.

P.S. For example, I do not have the opportunity to constantly sit on the network. Weekends and after work only.

Post has been editedsergej_a_g - 16.12.18, 20:06

Photo of the Nursery . Thanks to the author.

I rolled the GT1-mini firmware, which is higher in the branch. Everything works perfectly. Maybe I'm blind and did not find the settings in the drain, but in this firmware I found a zoom, because the edges were not visible, now everything is fine, while I'm testing.

Twinf @ 12.16.18, 18:07*
I rolled the GT1-mini firmware, which is higher in the branch.

What are you looking at (TV, monitor)? Are there any reboots, hangs? Or is it a bad boxing for me ...

What are you looking at (TV, monitor)

The plasma is old viera, I didn’t notice any glitches, I need to try to warm up 4k. There are no reboots or freezes.

While I noticed two jambs. The "home" button on the remote control does not work, I return to the main menu only with the back button, it is not convenient (the stock remote). The second jamb - when connecting an external HDD (3.0), the prefix reboots, when connecting a USB flash drive (3.0), this is not.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 07:52