Nokia 6300 - Discussion

Rep: (3544)
DiscussionNokia 6300
Description | Firmware - FAQ | Firmware - Help пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ

Post has been editedviRUS_966 - 25.04.12, 17:24

Rep: (0)
Is it possible to use the charging of the Nokia 6101, which vyhod.sila 700-2100mA?

After all, Nokia 6300- in my 350mA?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (19)
* titp As far as I know, the battery charge controller in the phone will not power more than you need, try charging. But at a charge of watch battery temperature! If the touch when charging the battery starts to heat up significantly (not just barely warm, and much more), then stop the charge - the controller does not limit the current - it is dangerous until the battery explosion! Then look for the original charge.

Rep: (98)
titp @ 14.03.19, 12:07*
Is it possible to use the charging of the Nokia 6101, which vyhod.sila 700-2100mA?

In the photo - not the original charge, and there are doubts that it will return a claimed 2100ma. Original Nokievskie charge for 6300 and 6101 100% interchangeable, and the batteries in these phones the same BL-4C

Hello ! Such problem: Nokia 6300 began when the reboot immediately, and so all the time that is to be done?

Hello.
Device use for a long time. Now I want to put an incoming call his wife a unique ringtone. Tell me how to do it.

Rep: (4)
* TUVALMIX,
As I recall this phone it can be done.

* 456776 Can power button zalipla

Rep: (98)
TUVALMIX @ 08.08.19, 18:25*
Now I want to put an incoming call his wife a unique ringtone. Tell me how to make

As far as I remember, separate on contact to set a unique ringtone is impossible, but can be set to a group. Create a group, give it any arbitrary name, select it and add a ringtone to the group number of wives.

Rep: (90)
the power button does not work, turn on a thin screwdriver. All cases that are seen without a button, the button is not seen separately on sale (siriust, Circuits).
Who can tell me where to buy the power button?

Colleagues, the question is - the phone number of native recorded. Also the phone has a familiar number. I would like to divide the room, namely the number of relatives in theFavorite numbers with the appropriate background and screensaver call melodies, and all other rooms with wallpaper and melody.

Thank you in advance for your response.
Added by
How to install ringtones to different contacts?
Select a contact in the phonebook, then pressed Inf. ->functions ->Add detail. ->signal ->Open the "Gallery".

With this understood, but the screen saver to the background of an incoming call can not.

Post has been editedTUVALMIX - 14.08.19, 17:55

Rep: (-1)
Batteries which model the Nokia 6300 and just do what model Batteries and from any phone suited to 6300? New Batteries not boo is still possible to find on sale?

knowledgeip, I bought the phone. NOKIA 6300 11 years ago, still lives and I am not naraduyus and use with pleasure.
As for the battery. The forum forum.allnokia.ruhttps: //forum.allnokia....php t = 18831 & start = 420?discusses the battery on this model. including battery mentioned byCraftmanBL-5K 1250mAh, which by the way, I recently purchased and the reserve, but used a couple of times to make sure it works and do not regret it - let it lie. I want to say that my phone from the date of purchase to M.Video's still working on the home the battery.

Post has been editedTUVALMIX - 21.08.19, 14:57

Rep: (90)
The battery took with aliekspress 200r for BL-4c 890mah
BL-5c is not suitable because of the dimensions, it is necessary to file.
Kraftman not advise it, swell quickly.

Post has been editedbyxlobot - 21.08.19, 17:19

Since 2007, use the Nokia 6300 production to Hungary, but recently there is a problem, it is impossible to delete unwanted contacts, ie when removing issued -Not team managed and shows a red stop icon! What you need to do is to delete the contact?

Rep: (70)
* profisc,
all important to shake off teelfona and to reset. Resetting only help.

* citroen @, and some code, or is there another way?

How to reset your Nokia 6300, it does not give the information, but such code found in the fields of * # 7380 #, he will do a hard reset?

Rep: (33)
* profisc , Yes. This removes the contacts, all the software, notes in the calendar. For a complete reset, you may need protection code, factory code Nokia 12345 if you have not changed.

* Kokermonia, and will be only the factory default settings or need to install the firmware, because Formatting will take place?

Post has been editedprofisc - 03.09.19, 11:41

Rep: (33)
profisc @ 3.09.19, 11:37*
leaving only the original factory settings

Only factory settings.
profisc @ 3.09.19, 11:37*
You will need to be installed firmware

The first time I've heard. Usually after formatting, you will get a phone like out of the box. S40 not to not fly off.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/09/19, 2:39