> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Heroes of Flatlandia [3D] | [Strategy] fantasy TBS without iaps
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 6 ] ** [50%]
Good [ 3 ] ** [25%]
Average [ 2 ] ** [16,67%]
poorly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Terribly [ 1 ] ** [8,33%]
Total votes: 12

Rep: (218)
Heroes of Flatlandia
version: 1.3.4
Genre: Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:04.06.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Enter the fantastic world of Heroes of Flatland, where you lead your kingdom ..

Description:
Want to play an epic turned based strategy? Enter a fantasy world of Heroes of Flatlandia, where you lead your kingdom of noble elves or dreadful undeads as one of several powerful heroes. Raise mighty armies and crash your enemies in detailed tactical battles. Use variety of spells and abilities to gain advantage, explore the world, and conquer your enemies. The game contains plenty of maps and allow you to play either against computer AI or against your friends in hot-seat multiplayer.

Game Features
• Fantasy turned based strategy
• Detailed tactical battles
• Two distinct races of elves and undeads
• 14 different units and 4 playable heroes
• Cunning AI to outsmart
• Hot-seat multiplayer
• Tens of spells and special abilities
• Stunning fairy tale graphics
• No microtransaction

Picture
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.HighlandStudio.HeroesOfFlatlandia1

Features: 3D

Russian interface: Not
System requirements: 4.1

Download:
Version 1.3.4: Heroes of Flatlandia [3D] (Post free7tour # 85881743)
With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb
Past versions

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 09.06.19, 12:52
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (58)
Looks pretty interesting characters straight, even with local multiplayer, even judging by the video rare guest on android, it is strange that there is no cache

Post has been editedtar4ok7 - 12.12.18, 22:44

* tar4ok7 ,

Well no, it is far to the heroes of the AI))
In general, nice and fast.
Who will master mode hot sieves.

Rep: (58)
* free7tour
Run a little bit, very laytovaya version heroes with pretty graphics, a big + for lokalku normal strategies with her is almost gone, so that there is normal, absolutely no, 1-2 is possible and the ancient

tar4ok7 @ 12.12.18, 23:01*
big + for lokalku normal strategies with her virtually no

Recently lecturing with the regime
• Hot-seat multiplayer

Shattered Plane: TBS

Rep: (59)
Finally something interesting

Rep: (1)
I hope to make Russian, and while wet, probably version, early swing

* Karma_ * ,

There's very little text, if there is the experience of playing in TBS is Russian there is no need.

The game is beautiful. Simplified characters.
While I versed lost the first scenario several times. I sat in extreme times. I read abilities units and here ran into a bug - when fighting missing button End the turn and everything.
We must wait Refresh so the game is above all praise of the competitors only heroes and complicated planar konkuest.

* Rudolfess ,

A button disappeared after using spells or even for no reason?
I have one time this was no longer repeated.

In general, simplified characters are.
At least two things on my mind.
Heroes: A Grail Quest
Heroes 2: The Undead King

But they are not 3D.
In the second still play.

Rep: (394)
* free7tour By the way, thank you for reminding me the second part of the update. Updated.

* AnimeDroid_Chan ,

Well, I bought two)
Then, when the first came out it was at least as it seems on the heroes ..
A royal bounty was still beta.

* Rudolfess ,

Several times during the storming of a neutral village. With ripe and without. A feeling that the course and passed the enemy was on the ground and up again I can walk and no buttons. In another scenario does not happen again.
Those, too, are not bad. The second did not like because of the opposition that win back locks back and should be all the time to scroll the map

M
4.19. It is forbidden to abuse Quote (overkvoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent Posts - allocate enough salient points and click on the "Quote" button

Post has been editedKaterinaN7 - 13.01.19, 07:09
Reason for editing: overclocking

I caught a bug on the map.

I play for the elves against the undead. Won from the enemy village and patched it to the city. There is an opportunity to raise troops, however, the undead .. Although promised at the start of construction, which will be elves. During construction the city no one to conquer.

After the construction of trying to hire the troops there, I do not care what the undead, because the enemy is on your doorstep. The result - the money is spent, the troops are not bought. The garrison appeared zombies with the number 0 IP number 100/10 squad moves.

After clicking on the transition progress the game hung in this state. Sadness.

P.S. Not lazy, I threw developed e description of bug.

Post has been editedNickRimer - 18.12.18, 12:43
Reason for editing: P.S.

* NickRimer,

Himself forward to update :(

Rep: (49)
It somehow is not ice, go further, through ExaGear in 3 chopped
Braveland not heroes but also come down

Post has been editedLord-valington - 18.12.18, 23:41

Rep: (7)
not playable, too many bugs

What's new :
Added training
Bugs fixed

Attached files

Attached fileHeroes of Flatlandia_1.01.apk(77.78 MB)

Rep: (3)
* free7tour , no matter how little it is, it impedes complete immersion. I would try to translate it myself, but I don’t know how to work with the resources of the game.

Rep: (0)
Game - a step by step g ...
The balance of forces is not at all. With the preponderance of the army 12 (I'm a hero) to 3 (the game masovka without hero) - poke avtoboy and the whole army together with the hero killed o.O
Next, try to defeat an opponent with a full army and Nichrome. With 6 call turned out to beat. And why am I not the hero can not use magic, and the opponent makes a full magic of my troops and without a hero.
Crude else. He knocked down in the end.

Rep: (337)
M
We move to subsectionStrategies

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/04/20, 6:43