IPhone 5/6 plus Render Bug (Phaser)

Rep: (0)
Hello.
Preface (you can skip). I know that I didn’t go there at all, but I think this is the only place where they can help me with this) I don’t know if someone here makes HMTL5 playing phaser or pixie, but at least there may be people who can help.

What is the point - on iphone 5 and 6 plus there appears a strange bug, but for this a bit of flow will help you figure out what I'm doing:
1. I dynamically upload a picture from the server
2. I cut it into bitmapdats (the game is a puzzle), after which I save it in one texture atlas.
3. I create a puzzle from this textural atlas.
On all devices and platforms (in terms of the web) everything works fine, but it is on iphone 5/6 plus that the image for these parts of the puzzle is not picked up on the iphone 5/6 plus, it does not produce errors, and that when 24 pieces of the puzzle are rendered on the same device , everything works, but when 54 or more, then such a bug gets out (screen below). Unfortunately, I don’t have a device for trying to catch this incomprehensible bug.
How can you help?
a) Have you come across a similar or understand what the essence may be (if necessary, I will lay out parts of the source code for analysis)
b) You have a device and you can help with the debug data of the game.
Have a good day everyone, I will be immensely grateful for the help)

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedty31k - 12.12.18, 21:30

Rep: (68)
* ty31k
All the classics. Because On ios, there are no browsers other than safari (chrome, this is the same safari, only with chrome decoration), but with a big BUT: All "third-party" players do not know how to manage memory (in ios this is not possible for third-party software). Most likely, a large number of graphics simply "crawls out" for the user volume and you get a bug.
Actually, one solution is to determine the signature of the browser and ask to open it in a normal safari.

* t.r.o.n.,
Thanks for the answer. It turned out that safari is the same problem. Are there any restrictions on the size of the atlas in the lower iPhones (I use everything not higher than 2048x2048) Or maybe there is some information on the “limit” of memory for these devices.

* ty31k
not. It depends on how many applications are running and the like.
Little blood can not get through.
Problems under what ios?

* t.r.o.n.,
In iOS 11.2.2 and 11.2.6
I'll try if the problem in the memory to reduce consumption, because it is the only option, the truth will have to sacrifice the drow cola)

* ty31k
Everything is easier. You can safely get away from very inefficient (for mobile devices) atlases, and on the client, do everything in convoy with the finished graphics loaded from the server. Just refuse any processing on the client.

* t.r.o.n.,
It’s really easier and better, but the project is not mine, so I don’t get out of it in a different way) Thanks for the answers, I am very grateful that at least someone answered, otherwise I’ve been a stranger here) I hope that the bug was memory, I will rule)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/28/19, 15:15