Attached Image
Attached Image

Device description
Digoo DG-MYQ Cloud Storage 720P IP Camera Monitor
Specifications
Attached Image

Useful information

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedKontus - 15.12.18, 20:26
Reason for editing: Photo

Rep: (0)
Nobody came across similar cameras on Ali, but with the choice of their cloud and notifications (without reg)? Or surprises with paid services from anyone can be expected?

Are they able to stop the free broadcast at all in Digu?

Post has been editedstrekozavr - 14.02.19, 20:44

Rep: (30)
Tell me, when you open the application at the top of the running line, such as "Notification: we will send the activation code by email on February 18th." I did not ask for the code. Can anyone taste for what purpose?

Post has been editedlok316 - 17.02.19, 20:15

Rep: (1)
[quote] Yesterday, finally, all of a sudden, notifications began to come, which disappeared a couple of weeks ago, when the view from the memory card returned just as unexpectedly, and now there is one and the other I don’t know, though, for how long ...

Rep: (5)
* evened ,
Something they don’t come with, what version of Digoo cloud application does it cost you ...

Rep: (4)
Evened @ 02.20.19, 3:58*
Yesterday, finally, suddenly, notifications began to come, which disappeared a couple of weeks ago

Strange, but the same thing happened to me ...

* balu87 , I have a Galaxy s7 and do not receive notifications that I just did not. Who has what version of the application.

* qqq068 ,
Yes, notifications come, but not on my phone. My phone is blocking them somewhere, but where I still can’t find them ....

And I managed to order a GSM alarm system with a built-in camera. This, of course, is a necessary addition to the dig.

Post has been editedstrekozavr - 20.02.19, 21:41

Qqq068 @ 02.20.19, 10:42*
I have a Galaxy s7 and notifications do not come that just did not.

A complete de-energization of the camera (disconnecting from the power) for 10 minutes helped.

* balu87 ,
Here it is in the firmware of the phone.
I have 5 different phones and messages everywhere come.
But the one that first flew to the update the latest from Samsung stopped receiving notifications. The phone blocks it simply.

Hello, tell me pliz, how can I get the camera to work on the PC? Everything works on bodies through eyeplus, but I can’t configure it on PC through onvif, it writes the wrong password (admin / dg20160404). I'm trying to configure via iSpy - I don’t want to (thanks to everyone

Rep: (6)
Arch880 @ 02.23.19, 10:40*
writes an incorrect password (admin / dg20160404)

Try changing the first two letters in the password, instead of dg ... write gd ... should work.

Posted on 02/24/2019, 17:28:

Arch880 @ 02.23.19, 10:40*
On bodies, everything works through eyeplus

And why through eyeplus? Digoo cloud is better, it’s very convenient to view the recording from the card.

Bitliven @ 02.24.19, 17:24*
Try changing the first two letters in the password, instead of dg ... write gd ... should work.

Yes, it really helped. Thank!
Bitliven @ 02.24.19, 17:24*
And why through eyeplus? Digoo cloud is better, it’s very convenient to view the recording from the card.

Yes, I'm afraid to insert a card in this camera, I inserted one, nothing worked, as a result I stood there for a week and killed a 32 GB card (

I received this hat not long ago, while I was figuring out how the IR illumination stopped working, the LEDs started to go out, then three stopped lighting, and then everything just clicks on the shutter) I thought that it would be open to the entrance only how long it could work without turning off this stray, it was pretty hot how many worked ? And a decent online delay

it's not ispy, it has a bad antenna and sometimes it doesn’t get right away! correct password

Posted on 03/01/2019, 15:50:

here is the problem why ispy writes 640 resolution instead of 1280? blue iris 1280 can she also have a fake resolution? have the Chinese fooled us?

Rep: (2)
Hello!
I understand that DG-M1Q is difficult to snatch, and DG-MYQ is sold ali for less than a joke.
I need her for:
1) Rtsp flow on the computer and phone (for Internet traffic is limited)
2) View in the moments when I am not at home. (as I understand it through the application)
3) Record on the built-in card.
This modification to cope with similar requirements?

Rep: (6)
Murik1993 @ 03/03/19, 21:49*
This modification to cope with similar requirements?

Yes, he can handle it.

Rep: (1)
Good day! Tell me, is it possible to somehow add this camera to the CMSclient program?

Again the problem with motion sensor notifications.

Hello
Initially, a little prehistory (a lot of letters and offtopic, please do not read for the faint of heart)
I need a camera in the hallway so that notifications come to the phone with the villain’s face, if someone gets into opening the apartment and accordingly, I could respond to this event in time. I climbed to dig these your Internet, the first thing I started to dig ali, but since there is little suitable information regarding the real capabilities of the devices I decided to go tomyskuand the first thing I got onlittle articleone “comrade” who described both “oh what picture quality” and “oh how much she can do” (both a cloud and a card, and if a suitable program is put on the phone, you can write via ftp, and the IR mode generally knows how to use the stove and a vacuum cleaner to see!), here I drool and started to flow, I go to Ali, and there it’s a "miracle device" not for $ 18 like the author of an ug-post on mysku (IMHO: ug because I think that I need describe all the pitfalls, and highlight them in bold red at the beginning of the post if you are doing a good review), and for $ 14! Well, I think "you need to take it for sure!" Waited for her month, came as everything is described in a small package. "Right now we will muddle video surveillance 24/7!" I thought, and playing with a miracle device and connecting it to a LAN, I saw in the app the picture quality at the laptop web level, “well, this isn’t the main thing,” I thought, and started digging the app’s settings, and here it burned out - when you enter the cloud settings, a pop-up window pops up which describes the tariff plans of $ 7 per month and "oh my god generosity!" $ 200 per year for storing a stream of 240p quality, which is about 2TB maximum (and it's not a fact that there is no 100GB limit with rewriting). I understand that the Chinese want to earn money, I understand that this is also an invested work and payment for servers, developers, marketers, but I want to ask a question to the author with mysku: "My friend, for what reason, you indicated the price of $ 18 in the post, if the real price is will be $ 218 and this is only a year! " Well, yes, you can pay less - $ 90. It's all about sore), now essentially:

1) Is there a way to get this camera to trigger on a motion event and write a picture or video not to Chinese cloud, but to its server via ftp?
2) If you forward ports to the device via rtsp, are there any utilities for linux with the ability to trigger detection?
thank

Post has been editedgremlintv21 - 16.03.19, 12:31

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/11/19, 09:58