Attached Image
Attached Image

Device description
Digoo DG-MYQ Cloud Storage 720P IP Camera Monitor
Specifications
Attached Image

Useful information

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedKontus - 15.12.18, 20:26
Reason for editing: Photo

Rep: (3)
And another question: why do I need a paid subscription to the cloud, and what are the limitations in the free version, and why do I need this cloud if I can write to a USB flash drive?

Rep: (0)
Andrey22Rus @ 02/09/2019, 11:20*
What is this cloud for if you can write to a USB flash drive?

The thief will take the camera along with SD. Without a cloud, it makes no sense. Notifications and screenshots do not come to the mail. And recently (perhaps because of this) on the phone. I regret that I took it. I have to study the connection to the DVR, where, I think, there is a choice of cloud.
In the program there is no choice of signaling. When the alarm in the apartment comes regular notifications.

Post has been editedstrekozavr - 09.02.19, 13:46

Rep: (136)
Strekozavr @ 02/09/19, 13:38*
I have to study the connection to the DVR, where, I think, there is a choice of cloud.

I suppose you should choose a software recorder - a program like iSpy or similar, running on windows, or something like tinycam on android.
Rollers can be automatically thrown on the same Google or Yandex.

Because, by choosing a conventional iron recorder, you most likely will not get an alarm / motion recording.

Rep: (61)
Strekozavr @ 02/09/19, 12:38*
The thief will take the camera along with SD.

even if it doesn’t pick it up - then how will the video help you?
catch the thief?
to return the loot?

Post has been editeddensen2002 - 09.02.19, 16:59

Sergeyvr @ 02/09/2019, 13:59*
I suppose you should choose a software recorder.

Does not google software. Aren't they all software? You can’t call inexpensive on Ali? To connect a couple of cameras. Including wired (wired recorders seem to be better).

In addition to the cloud, it is fundamentally important to choose a melody for an Android program longer with a blinking smartphone flashlight and a vibrating signal.

* strekozavr,
Software is a program on a computer running windows or a tablet / phone on the same local network.
An iron recorder with a hard drive is better, but you cannot force a camera from this topic to alarm on such a reg.

Throw a venture with a camera from this topic.

Buy a recorder (NVR) from XM (bucks 30-40) and wired IP-cameras (bucks 15-25) from XM too.
Plus a hard drive (a cooler is required on the hard drive for cooling).
And everything will be fine to write on alarm, plus a bunch of network services.
View including through the cloud.
I’ve been spinning this way for several years now (recorder on hi3520d, cameras on hi3518 and hi3516).

Post has been editedsergevr - 09.02.19, 21:59

sergevr

Sheer ruin. Although where to go?

For software like a server is needed ...

To my M1Q, in my opinion, they connected the recorder via sd for 1 t. Rub. Why couldn’t he send an alarm and photos / videos to my cloud or to his android program?

In programs for XM a wide selection of alarms?

Paid services and clouds are not imposed in the XM?

Post has been editedstrekozavr - 09.02.19, 22:38

I have several M1Qs working with a blue iris software recorder that runs on win10
everything is great
browsing from mobile to http, the registrar perfectly converts

If you can take wired XM - even better.
great cameras

Post has been editeddensen2002 - 10.02.19, 00:29

Tell me please, does a PC constantly work for hours with regs blue iris or XM?

* strekozavr,
Paid services at cameras and reg XM I do not observe.
By movement, you can select the zone where you want to monitor.
All sorts of email, ftp, ddns, and a bunch of other services are present.
Viewing records from the reg works through the cloud from anywhere.

The soft reg on windows itself decodes and analyzes the video for alarm / movement, and the iron one receives alarms from the camera according to its protocol (therefore, cameras and reg must be from the same manufacturer).

So, of course, you can get by with the windows-computer turned on around the clock, and automatically drop off the entries on Google or Yandex, it works.
But already on 3 cameras the computer has 100% processor utilization ...

I recommend the VOLDRELI 0322 Store on Ali.
I have been buying cameras and modules there for several years.
Worthy for this price.

Post has been editedsergevr - 10.02.19, 10:45

Strekozavr @ 02.10.19, 07:37*
Tell me please, does a PC constantly work for hours with regs blue iris or XM?

my home server is working around the clock
in addition to the registrar, many more services are spinning there.
consumes 60 watts (45 kWh / month)

Posted on 02/10/2019, 16:03:

sergevr @ 02.10.19, 08:23*
But already on 3 cameras the computer has 100% processor utilization ...

my six cameras eat up 11% of the XEON E5-2670 processor (8 cores / 16 threads).
three cameras write continuously

Posted on 02/10/2019, 16:04:

sergevr @ 02.10.19, 08:23*
I recommend the VOLDRELI 0322 Store on Ali.

Yes, I also took it, everything is wonderful
excellent cameras, better than the top camera

Post has been editeddensen2002 - 10.02.19, 16:09

Damn, I'm not a fan of video systems. I don’t dream about a server at all. Why Blue iris and XM? Is it not connected to the iron regulator MYQ? Sorry, the loss of 1200r does not smile at all.

For example:
RUB 1,551.89 | Newest Mini NVR Full HD 4 Channel 8 Channel Standalone Security CCTV NVR 1080P 4CH 8CH ONVIF 2.0 For IP Camera System 1080P

https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32788088951.html

All you need is a normal alarm system and your cloud (well, it would be nice to display images with records on the internal network).

45kWh / month is a lot for me.

Post has been editedstrekozavr - 10.02.19, 16:50

Strekozavr @ 02.10.19, 16:46*
Is it not connected to the iron regul MYQ

Onvif protocol connects the M1Q (and MYQ) camera,but alarm recording will not work a-priory.
Only if you write everything around the clock ..
MYQ also seems to have no sound in the primary stream, if I correctly understood the replicas above.

The latest mini NVR Full HD 4 channels 8 channels

The description says that percent Hi3515 ..
I do not know how much better / worse than Hi3520D, but you can read.
And to write on alarm, this regul needs cameras on similar chips: Hi3516, Hi3518 (as I wrote above).

you need a normal alarm system and your cloud (well, it would be nice to output images with recordings to the internal network).

In the case of buying iron reg, you will need to buy a HDD and install cooling like this:
Attached Image

I have 1 terabyte Seagate installed at 7200 rpm.
Cooling is required, as in a computer.
(since June 2016, 650 gigabytes were written from two cameras on the landing by alarm)

In this case, your storage is your hard drive in reg, and viewing is available from anywhere (including from the local network) through the application for the XMEYE phone.
In LAN, viewing records (and online) from the reg is available without access to Chinese servers (unlike cameras from the topic).

Post has been editedsergevr - 10.02.19, 18:10

It seemed to me that reg itself would send an alarm and files to my cloud and its screw, receiving a constant video stream from the camera via Wi-Fi. Although, I think, in this case MYQ will heat up. It would be more correct to send video only (!) By alarm to a reg connected to a Wi-Fi modem.

A complete system without a server. For me, what is the need for 2 - 3 cameras? The main police on time to call.
Interestingly, while other companies are also joking with disabling the alarm?

Post has been editedstrekozavr - 10.02.19, 19:43

Rep: (6)
Tell me, how does the camera behave when filling a memory card? Overwrites old records or just stops writing?

Tell me, how can I make the camera public? not to take the stream from the application with authorization, but to place it on the site in the iframe. maybe there is a properly designed URL (with ports, logins, passwords) from which the application pulls the stream?

for thought
https://habr.com/en/post/117735/
https: //flashphoner.co...p-na-stranicu/? lang = en

Post has been editeddensen2002 - 14.02.19, 16:17

* densen2002,
the fact is that the camera, unlike the site, is behind the nat with a gray dynamic IP. therefore, these methods are unlikely to work. it only comes to mind, pull the stream from the cloud just like applications do

the question is different
RTSP camera
RSTP browsers not directly supported
without an intermediate server can not do
and if you put it in a LAN with a camera, you can upload it to YouTube or to your hosting
and gray ip is not a hindrance
colleagueshowed how to do it
andstill

Post has been editeddensen2002 - 14.02.19, 17:23

* densen2002,
but this is already interesting !!! I will study! thank!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/11/19, 09:56