Attached Image
Attached Image

Device description
Digoo DG-MYQ Cloud Storage 720P IP Camera Monitor
Specifications
Attached Image

Useful information

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedKontus - 15.12.18, 20:26
Reason for editing: Photo

Rep: (62)
I would like to see the photo of the packaging of the original MYQ

online packaging options

Rep: (2)
People.
Who has the camera connected to the recorder using the Onfiv protocol? What is available in the registrar using this protocol? And then, according to my registrar, technical support says that something is supposed to go that makes the functions of motion detection, masking and other functions available in the registrar. Campaign driven.
Registrar Ezviz X5C. I thought that there just goes a bare stream in a publicly available protocol without any official traffic messages.

I have other cameras, but nothing like that
just a bare stream.

motion analysis in the frame - the task of the registrar

Post has been editeddensen2002 - 17.12.18, 13:25

Densen2002 @ 17.12.18, 14:25*
I have other cameras, but nothing like that
just a bare stream.

motion analysis in the frame - the task of the registrar

Yes, I also have such thoughts, but Ezviz tech support was unsubscribed, “such a function is not available for the indicated cameras”. They have 3 camera support options: Ezviz, Hikvision and Onfiv. So I think that there should not be something individual in the Onfiv protocol to send a regik to define motion.

Rep: (3)
Is there any possibility in Digoo DG-MYQ camera on the local network to go to the memory card and download what was recorded? Maybe telnet or something else?

Rep: (754)
infolife @ 12/21/18, 20:59*
Is there any possibility in the local network to go to the memory card and download what was recorded?

It is possible to add an FTP server to the camera, with:
- FTP server will be loaded from the SD card, you can copy anything from the camera from the client
- the camera will work as standard, it will be possible to connect to it both from the standard application and via FTP

if such connection is interesting, I can describe in more detail ...

Rep: (30)
PauS @ 12/22/18, 12:00*
if such connection is interesting, I can describe in more detail ...

Interesting.

lok316 @ 12.22.18, 13:43*
Interesting.

for DG-MYQ everything is the same ...look there ->

Post has been editedPows - 22.12.18, 15:44

Yes, I also have such thoughts, but Ezviz tech support was unsubscribed, “such a function is not available for the indicated cameras”. They have 3 camera support options: Ezviz, Hikvision and Onfiv. So I think that there should not be something individual in the Onfiv protocol to send a regik to define motion.

Well, I don’t know, my software region perfectly detects movement on all ONVIF cameras simultaneously
Moreover, the detection parameters are fine-tuned (zoning, contrast, time, etc.).

Post has been editeddensen2002 - 22.12.18, 16:05

PauS @ 12/22/18, 10:00*
From the client, you can copy anything from the camera

There in the instructions it is written at the beginning (access to the cloud is not blocked), then in this variant from the local network, when the Internet is disabled or blocked, will it work?

infolife @ 12/23/18, 00:24*
then in this embodiment from the local network, when the Internet is disabled or blocked, will it work?

Well, check and sign off ... the business is only 5 minutes ...

Hurray, today I support Ezviz sent how to configure the reception of the RTSP stream from the camera. I will try today to adjust the camera's HD stream with sound. And then the fact that the camera on Onfiv sends does not suit at all.

PauS @ 12/22/18, 23:28*
Well, check and sign off ... the business is only 5 minutes ...

Everything works, thank you! Just do not figure out what to watch .v264 files on android?

Post has been editedinfolife - 26.12.18, 01:01

infolife @ 12.26.18, 00:14*
Just do not figure out what to watch .v264 files on android?

- onDigoo DG-MYQ from version 3.2.8.0121 key supported support_mp4record = 1 in file hwcfg.ini and the video is written in mp4 , although not quite in the standard ...
- update to this version was found on the forum, but also the camera is updated to this version by air

Rep: (5)
Maybe someone knows why video broadcasting stops on the browser page ??? I reload the page and again 5 minutes of work and resets the broadcast. And on the smartphone all the rules. What kind of garbage ??

PauS @ 12/31/18, 1:30*
- on Digoo, DG-MYQ from version 3.2.8.0121 supports the key support_mp4record = 1 in the hwcfg.ini file and the video is written to mp4,

Sorry, I do not understand this, can I elaborate how to change it, what should I do?

Another question, is there a possibility to reflash the camera? It seems to me that my camera has an error in the firmware.

Rep: (5)
I connected the camera through the ispy-64 recorder .... The video is excellent, but there is no sound. How to make a sound, what to register ??
Or tell me a prog where there will be both sound and video. Cheto is starting to be upset in this cell.

The video is great, but there is no sound.

there is really no sound in these cameras connected via ONVIF ... connect via RTSP with parameters likedescribed there->

Post has been editedPows - 01.01.19, 15:18

lok316 @ 12/31/18, 20:30*
How can I change it in detail, what should I do?

- from the archiveAttached fileDG-MYQ-mod-mp4-hwcfg.zip(337 bytes)
filemod-mp4-hwcfg.ini copy to sd card root
- insert the SD card in the off camera
- apply power to the camera
- after the camera is fully loaded, turn off the power of the camera, delete the mod-mp4-hwcfg.ini file from the SD card

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/01/19, 2:14