BQ-2812 Quattro Power (4 sim and 2500 mAh battery) - Discussion

Rep: (65)
BQ-2812 Quattro Power (4 sim and 2500 mAh battery) - Discussion

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
New handicraft from BQ, with four SIM cards and a more powerful (than the previous model BQ2412) battery. But the size of a bit increased.
Colors: black, brown, gold, red.
Instructions from the manufacturer's websitehttps://bq.ru/upload/i...ower%20for%20print.pdf
Device characteristics
Screen diagonal 2.8 "
Screen resolution 240x320
32 MB RAM
32 MB internal memory
Micro SD card support up to 32 GB
The number of SIM 4 SIM
2500 mAh battery
Special features Bluetooth, FM radio, GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
Dimensions 134 x 56.3 x 14.2 mm
Weight 119 g
Features have vibrating alert, flashlight, 4 sim cards
0.3 megapixel camera
Phone, battery, charger, USB cable, warranty card, instruction manual
Enclosure Type Plastic

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Posted 12/12/2018 at 20:11:

I ask to discuss!
roll withBQ-2412 Quattro 4 sim and 1800mAh battery - Discussionwhere they are already interested in the device and even someone ordered
Small reviewhttp://helpix.ru/news/…_slota_dlja_simkart_v/
A couple of November announcementshttp: //mobinews.online...812-quattro-power.htmlandhttp://maximus.ru/news…-power-miru-pr-258147/

Post has been editedazariev - 12.12.18, 20:15

Rep: (76)
Yesterday I received my 2812 ... there are no questions about materials and manufacturing. Everything is at the level in its price segment. Does not creak, does not play anything ... so far, anyway!)) The screen is large. The font is great for me! In sms too! There is an autorecording of calls. Phone book for 200 contacts! All 4 SIM cards catch the signal quickly and hold perfectly! The interlocutor is also heard well, like me, there are no questions ... But the speaker is weak. Compared to Maxvi P11, there’s nothing at all! This is 1 minus. 2 minus not convenient call buttons 2-4 sim! Could make them more bulging! While I do not observe glitches as on 2412 !!! This is a huge plus!))) 4 different ringtones for SMS and calls, the flight is excellent! It’s comfortable in your hand ... whoever complains about the dimensions, go with P11: rofl: That's where the dimensions really are! There are no questions on weight either. The camera and video are of course kak!)) The player is such a thing ... the volume is quite enough, but there is no equalizer at all!)) The radio catches well, the music played from the radio liked much more than from the player! Because the external speaker is bullshit, then the quality of the radio playback through it is also bullshit!)) There is a funny function for changing the voice during a conversation, male, female and childish ... I tried the female version, it does not look like, but it looks very much like when we use helium breathed in ahah: rofl:

Personally, I need a dialer and that's it. Therefore, quite pleased with him: D

Photo to compare the dimensions ... Maxvi R11, Sonim, 2812 and 2412.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedVladimir.m2016 - 13.12.18, 15:22
Reason for editing: Edit.

* Vladimir.m2016,
how many phones are in one name
is it possible to assign a contact with which sim to call
if there is a global choice of sim (such as how to ask each time or can be set with some particular one or the choice only with the call buttons of sim1 sim2 sim3 sim4)
is it possible to backup contacts (csv vcf or something else)

Post has been editedazariev - 13.12.18, 17:04

* azariev When you call, you select the button for the desired SIM card. When an SMS pops up a menu on the screen with a choice of sim. I, if only there were no glitches like on 2412: D

Yes, it seems you can make a list of numbers for a specific sim or just a specific number ... but I ask the PIN code of the SIM card before saving the number, I don’t remember, so I can’t check it out completely, alas!))

1 phone number per contact.

Post has been editedVladimir.m2016 - 13.12.18, 21:48
Reason for editing: Edit.

Vladimir.m2016 @ 12/13/18, 21:26*
asks for the PIN code of the SIM before saving the number

In a sense, to save contact on the sim? and own phone book? or am I missing something?

* azariev , yes, as I understand, in order to bind a number or a few to some of the sims, you need a pin code))) In fact, there is a fixed set of the type binding to one of the sims, and again the pin code is necessary to attach the contact, and you can’t add the 2nd number to the contact ...

Backup contacts I have not found anywhere else.

By the way, another plus. As soon as Sims inserted, send SMS that type your phone does not support Internet auto-tuning. Do the pier in manual. Correspondingly, no SIM in the Internet itself will not be dolby: D

So far, in 3 days the flight is excellent! Glitches did not catch. Yesterday fully charged only. I will see how much it will stretch and accomplish my goal.

Post has been editedVladimir.m2016 - 15.12.18, 19:11
Reason for editing: ..

Vladimir.m2016 @ 12/15/18, 19:03*
Correspondingly, no SIM in the Internet itself will not be dolby

Well, not a fact - in the MTS access point is not needed, even if tele2 or MF, hammer in there - it will work

Concerning autonomy ... 14.12. The first time fully charged. 23.12. Phone discharged . Not bad!)) But, I use it stupidly as a dialer ... without a radio, player, bluetooth ...

All the same, one glitch manifested itself in a subject, which was not on 2412)) Namely, it sometimes hangs when not sms come from operators, but something like that ... something like an advertisement. It hangs tight ... it helps only to pull out-put the battery! At the same time, their sms melodies with 3-4 SIM cards fly off: rofl: No more glitches were revealed!

Post has been editedVladimir.m2016 - 28.12.18, 15:01
Reason for editing:.

Rep: (0)
What akb from Nokia is coming to Mexico? Thank you in advance

Rep: (1)
today I decided to search and buy a 3x sim phone and found this “miracle”. I take it without thinking, solely for the sake of 20 free ads on Avito, 5 for each SIM card (I use Avita as a salesman a lot, but I don’t want to pay Avita for this). those. We need only 4 SIM cards in it and incoming calls to these 4 SIM cards. Well, the battery is good in standby mode to work as long as possible. everything else in it (screen, camera, bluetooth, vibration, radio, etc.) finally does not matter.

mms too?

Tell me, does anyone know what system of AT commands in this phone? I connected him with a cord to someone, so he only answers OK to AT, he does not know all the others.

Tell me if there is the following on this phone:

1. The possibility of assigning each SIM card a unique name?
  2. When an incoming call is reflected on which SIM card comes call?

Rep: (11)
* pizzeed
1 no
2 yes

admin2019 @ 01/08/19 5:30*
But how can I do this, how can I sew it, sew it, solder it ...

This is already to the developer of BQ, but I think there as “against the wall of peas” because it is Made in China ... you just need to understand and forgive ....: D
From the minuses for me personally, this is not a disconnecting screaming melody when the phone is off on a schedule, this is really annoying: angry:

Rep: (2)
Kens5252 in power saving mode, all sounds at 50% volume.
Yes, and you can not turn on the phone at all, turn off SIM cards with ticks

on the mainland, probably there is no my problem that Simka is jumping on 3 operators, I hope the phone does not know how to connect to 3G networks, because the truth is ...

By the way, plasmas is really pretty nasty, after more than 10 daysstill smelly, but I don’t pay attention to such trifles anymore, I edited the settings for my sense of smell.

And about the fact that the brand is Chinese, so do not demand anything from the manufacturer, this is not no. Xiaomi is also Chinese, but zero claims for it per year.
I call Chinese phones that are not sold in stores, but are ordered only from China.
and bikyu we have in the city the most common brand on the shelves of stores, he ousted all other brands. I will say this: 50% of all phones in stores are bikyu, 50% are all other brands.
so we went to the market, please provide a minimum level of push-button nokia and samsung, I don’t care about your sensory ones, even if you make sticks from them.
and push buttons please do at a level above average

Post has been editedadmin2019 - 08.01.19, 18:39

* admin2019, If it's not difficult to check on your own: the menu-settings-settings of the phone-on / off according to the schedule, set the time to turn off, is there a screaming ringtone at the moment of shutdown?

Rep: (2)
not
a pleasant increasing melody plays but asks to turn off the phone and two options yes / no

I press "yes" - silently turns off.

Post has been editedadmin2019 - 08.01.19, 18:54

Kens5252 @ 01/08/19, 18:38*
at the moment of turning off the screaming ringtone is

in 2412 there seems to be an option to turn off the melody on / off in the profile settings

Rep: (3)
Request to the owners, is there a txt file reader for this model?
And whether it is possible to record a conversation on a USB flash drive (automatically or manually).

Post has been editeddimakond - 15.01.19, 18:51

Is there a txt file reader for this model?

not

And whether it is possible to record a conversation on a USB flash drive (automatically or manually).

Writes to the memory card without problems, lays out everything in folders that I consider a good solution.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/30/19, 04:28