> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

UMIDIGI A3 - Firmware

Rep: (380)
UMIDIGI A3 - Firmware
Picture
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
Drivers and Utilities
The latest versions of the SP Flash Tool and drivers can always be downloaded here:
SP Flash Tool is a flash driver for MTK smartphones.
Official firmware
Unofficial firmware
Instructions
Decorators
Useful
Fixed TTL core
For those who do not need services from the corporation of evil (Google) there is an alternativemicroG GmsCore is a FLOSS framework
For example, some installed applications require push notifications that do not work without Google services,
microG solves this problem.

Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways After Reset
FBR reset
A patch that returns the engineering menu to the firmware

ATTENTION!
EVERYTHING YOU DO WITH YOUR DEVICE, YOU DO AT YOUR OWN RISK!
BEFORE WHAT TO DO THAT, THINK: DO YOU NEED IT?
THEREFORE, FIRST, MANDATORY, MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR DATA!

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedPetrovich72 - 02.06.19, 12:49
Reason for editing: We remove the warning "Orange State" when loading

Bootloader unlocking

1) Activate the item "For Developers" in the settings. To do this, click several times on the "Build number" in the "About Phone" menu.

2) Turn on "Factory Unlock" in the "For Developers" settings.
Attached Image

3) Install the driverAttached fileMTK_Driver_Auto_Installer_SP_Drivers_20160804.exe(8.87 MB)

4) We connect the smartphone and activate "USB debugging" in the "For Developers" settings, if a message about debugging permission appears, set the "always allow" checkbox and enable.

5) Download and unpackAttached fileplatform-tools.zip(2.4 MB)

Attention!
After unlocking the bootloader all settings
and user data in the internal memory will be deleted!
SD card is not affected.
Therefore, first make a backup of your data!

6) In the folder with the unpacked archive platform-tools run1-reboot-bootloader.cmd The device should reboot into fastboot mode.
(Perhaps at this stage there will be a request for debugging permission, we allow it and if the smartphone does not reboot into fastboot we run1-reboot-bootloader.cmd .

7) Run2-unlock.cmd , we will be prompted to unlock the device by agreeing to pressing the Vol + key

8) After successful unlocking, restart the device by holding the Power button.

You can check the unlocking in the "For Developers" settings and each time you turn it on, it says that the device is unlocked.

EVERYTHING YOU DO WITH YOUR DEVICE, YOU DO AT YOUR OWN RISK!
BEFORE WHAT TO DO THAT, THINK: DO YOU NEED IT?
AND DO NOT FORGET ABOUT BACKUP!

P.S. You need to unlock the bootloader to install third-party recovery and firmware.

TWRP 3.2.3 for UMIDIGI A3

ATTENTION!! After installing the recovery, provided that changes are allowed in the system, the installation of ROOT is mandatory, otherwise the system will not boot.

I stitched throughSP Flash Tool is a flash driver for MTK smartphones.

Recovery mounts all partitions, you can make a full backup. It is possible to backup to .img and flash .img images.
OTG works.

Problems of all recovery for MT6739 (and this including):

1. It does not "see" the internal memory (it can not decrypt the / data section and asks TWRP when starting the password). Solution - formatting the partition (Purge ->Selective cleaning ->/ data (format data)). (while losing all your data and programs! ) and the subsequent removal of encryption by patch section / vendor): Attached filedisable_encryption_Umidigi_A3.zip (131.86 KB)

2. USB / MTP does not work
But ADB works, including the ADB file manager. . I use Total Commander Extended from here. http://bursoft-portable.blogspot.com/
--------------

I updated the recovery, assembled on the basis of the firmware V1.3_20181220, changed the order of the sections. ADB now works immediately, without "dancing with a tambourine."
Download:Attached filerecovery.img(16.66 MB)

Ported recovery for Umidigi A3 N, Umidigi A3 PRO and A3 PRO N:
Attached filerecovery A3_N_V1.0.img(16.66 MB)

Attached filerecovery A3_Pro_V1.3.img(16.56 MB)

Attached filerecovery A3_Pro_N_V1.3.img(16.56 MB)

!!!Attention!!!
After installing TWRP, do not update "over the air" !!! Get a bootlap !!!
To update the firmware, you must first flash the native recovery and only then upgrade!
After the upgrade, you can back up the TWRP recovery.

Native recovery:
V1.3_20181220:Attached filerecovery.img(13.21 MB)

andAttached filerecovery_A3_N_v1.0.img(13.21 MB)

Post has been editedPetrovich72 - 12.03.19, 13:10
Reason for editing: Updating

Our smartphone Umidigi A3 has official support for Project Treble.
As I understand it, the type of sectionarm64 A .
Screenshot
Attached Image

Firmware can be taken in the subjectProject treble.

Rep: (137)
* Petrovich72,
What firmware has already been installed on this device and they did not work. I want to try, but I do not want to walk on other people's rakes. I want to attack my own. :)

* uehlsh I do not remember exactly. Miui tried, h2os_pie, Funtouch OS something else. Perhaps you need to modify the Vendor as they write here Vernee T3 Pro - Discussion
I don’t have much free time now, check everything.

* Petrovich72,
Me too. Weekends will be - try line and aosp run. It seems to be sewn through fastb. Found links on some left site links to them supposedly on our device.

Rep: (43)
It seems to be sewn through fastb.
Through SP FlashTool poured without problems. Before that, I did everything in recovery.

* nekoDargent
Tell me more. At the entrance
.img firmware file. How to sew Spft?

uehlsh @ 12/15/18 03:28*
How to sew it

Take the scatter file from the native and the necessary .img (they should be in the same folder). In flashlight, select this scatterfile and tick your image and sew.

* Petrovich72,
Download or Upgrade?

uehlsh @ 12/15/18, 16:55*
Download

By the way. Please pay attention to all. Update 1.2 to install only on top of firmware 1.0. And I break my head, something that the update to my 1.1 did not fly through the air.

Post has been editeduehlsh - 15.12.18, 13:54
Reason for editing: Corrections

uehlsh @ 12/15/18, 17:53*
I did not get an update to my 1.1

I flew to 1.1.
At the official forum they sayThat the update is only put on top of 1.1
Attached Image

Full firmware for a flashlight does not matter how and after which to install.

Post has been editedPetrovich72 - 15.12.18, 14:48

* Petrovich72,
So after all UMIDIGI A3 V1.0_20181112 ROM - SPFT release
Of course, no matter how full it is. Upgrading is unlikely.
Perhaps the Chinese have mixed up ... Better I will fill in all the firmware.

Post has been editeduehlsh - 15.12.18, 17:16

* uehlsh They are all three under SPFT.
But there were two updates in the air. From 1.0 to 1.1 and from 1.1 to 1.2. At the office. The forum has these updates, so that it would be possible to upgrade from the map.

uehlsh @ 12/15/18 13:53*

By the way. Please pay attention to all. Update 1.2 to install only on top of firmware 1.0. And I break my head, something that the update to my 1.1 did not fly through the air.
OTA-update comes through 1.1. I first updated to 1.1 and only then to 1.2.

* Petrovich72,
Today I will try to put at first something from what has pumped up. Then I will sew 1.2 to not get up 2 times, if no caste starts;)

Petrovich72 @ 12/15/18, 17:16*
At the office. The forum has these updates, so that it would be possible to upgrade from the map.
if i posted them when they put me onhere.

* nekoDargent I apparently did not notice. I will add a link to the message with updates in the header.

* Petrovich72,
It is strange that there is nothing on the firmware about the Treble through the Flashtool ... They suggest to sew Fastboot via linux.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/10/19, 17:58