Prestigio Smartbook 141C - Discussion | [netbook] Windows 10 Pro | 14.1 "| Atom x5-Z8350 | 2 / 4GB RAM

Rep: (43)
Prestigio Smartbook 141C
notebook: Windows 10 Pro x64

Attached Image

The forum decided to post images under the spoiler

Description
POWERFUL
IntelВ® Atom в„ў Z8350 (frequency up to 1.92 GHz) 4-core processor allows the notebook to perform various tasks effortlessly. 2 GB / 4 GB of memory and 32GB of internal memory to the laptop to work in multitasking mode. If necessary, the amount of internal storage can be expanded by microSD cards up to 128GB. Effective management of energy consumption and battery capacity 9000 mAh allow the device to work up to 8 hours without recharging, which is sufficient for an entire working day.

PERFECT 14.1 ″ SCREEN
The bright and contrast 14.1-inch screen with Full HD resolution and IPS matrix provide a clear image and rich colors.

SOPHISTICATED
The small thickness of the Smartbook 141РЎ (only 2.3 cm) and the weight of up to 1.5 kg allow you to take it with you and be in touch anywhere in the world - you will appreciate the freedom of movement.

ADVANCED
With Windows 10 Home / Windows 10 Pro installed on your Smartbook 141C, you can enjoy all the benefits of a modern operating system. An intuitive interface will help you cope with tasks faster and more efficiently, improved performance will allow you to experience a new level of power, and thanks to additional services and applications every second with a new device will be full of comfort and admiration.

WITHOUT INTERMEDIARIES
Smartbook 141C does not need adapters: a universal set of ports allows you to organize a mobile office in minutes. Using the mini HDMI port, full-sized USB 3.0 and USB 2.0, you can easily connect a large screen, mouse, printer or scanner.
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
CPU
Processor: Intel Atom x5-Z8350 Processor
Number of cores: 4
Kernel Name: Cherry Trail
Internal clock frequency: 1.44 GHz (up to 1.92 GHz)
Cache capacity 2 levels: 2 MB
Processor Socket: Socket 592

MEMORY
RAM: 2 GB • 4 GB

INFORMATION MEDIA
Internal memory: SSD 32 GB

DISPLAY
Screen diagonal: 14.1 "
Display Type: LCD
Display Technology: TFT Active Matrix
Matrix Type: IPS
Color: Color
Maximum resolution: 1920x1080
Additional Features: Full HD
Monitor surface: Matt Type

AUDIO
Compliance with audio standards: HD audio

VIDEO
Video chipset: Intel HD Graphics 400
Type of video memory: Video memory borrowed from RAM

NETWORK SPECIFICATIONS
Wi-Fi: Yes
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0

AVAILABLE INTERFACES
HDMI: 1 (Mini HDMI (Type C))
USB 3.0: 1 (USB 3.0 (Type A))
USB 2.0: 1 (4-pin USB (Type A))

Webcam: 0.3 MP.
Color: Black • White • Dark Blue

BATTERY
Number of batteries installed: 1
Battery Capacity: 9000 mAh
Useful information

Installing an alternative operating system

Topics Curator:Pljushevij

Post has been editedPljushevij - 10.05.19, 12:14
Reason for editing: Added x32 drivers

Pljushevij @ 28.02.19, 13:17*
SchA. Pagoda! I'll try ...

The theme is such that you have to look for HDD and USB adapter for it. Flash drive, as a drive for the installation does not recognize, and through a connected external HDD USB2SATA - easy ...

Rep: (31)
* Pljushevij , Found that malicious reboot after installing the video driver

telekomberd @ 28.02.19, 14:03*
found that malicious reboot after installing the video driver

Campaign - kirdyk!

Rep: (31)
* Pljushevij Paradox, put all the wood except the video card, it works, vidosy twists, not tupit until tupit.
Windu put tenth, light version.
Thank you for your help.

Rep: (6)
I bought without a two weeks a year ago, two problems: departs flash card and leaves the power plug. Slow but with fhd ips for the money ... go. And, even with a large number of tabs in browser windows blue screen, can not be loaded

ilya83302 @ 03.03.19, 01:29*
I bought without a two weeks a year ago, two problems: departs flash card and leaves the power plug. Slow but with fhd ips for the money ... go. And, even with a large number of tabs in browser windows blue screen, can not be loaded

If the hands are there, it is not a big trouble the power plug to SD-card. Slow - put Windows 10 LTSB without unnecessary junk.

Rep: (6)
* Pljushevij
hands, but there rukasty zhelezyachnik familiar, inexpensive taker for his services. Would get connectors - lucky. Netbooks generally enjoys mom surfing with a pair of tabs and typing in Word, it considers it a "fast": lol:: rolleyes:

Rep: (0)
* Mifun , Crop failure place, solder the same plug, hang on a shrink.

The cap firewood x32 x64 ... I certainly understand that it might be worth to 4GB version x64 ... Perc is x64. In general, I can someone explain why in the adjacent "116c" writing topics that can not be installed on x64 2GB Windows.
ps Maybe someone is interested, I put the official win10 LTSC x32, satisfied. 2GB worth operatives. but the urge to download the x64 Windu and fill it. silly on a windsurfing sit.

Help me, pliz. I fear this gave a year ago, but he is cut down and is not included for a few hours, sometimes loaded and is cut down, not even turned on at all times ... if he were in charge or not, slaughter or not. Can cut down because Vindous Click on the icon or open the file / folder .. each reinstalled Windu, did not help, only became worse, now through every step of the cut down. what I do with it?

Belhaber @ 11.03.19, 11:43*
Help me, pliz. I fear this gave a year ago, but he is cut down and is not included for a few hours, sometimes loaded and is cut down, not even turned on at all times ... if he were in charge or not, slaughter or not. Can cut down because Vindous Click on the icon or open the file / folder .. each reinstalled Windu, did not help, only became worse, now through every step of the cut down. what I do with it?

Try to calibrate the battery. I had the same oddly enough, helped to reinstall Windows .. Another computer connected discharged does not like phones, increased food consumption at yusb ala large boxes with Hardy.

People, tell me how to connect an external drive, so its BIOS to see? Connect via USB the screw from the laptop with OSes .. Oh and he and the other ports are connected - SEES BIOS life of me !!! Accordingly o.O and select it as the boot is not possible .. I have the version with 2 gigs if it matters ..

Can flash the BIOS?

Post has been editedIgor-new - 11.03.19, 13:51

Igor-new @ 11.03.19, 12:37*
People, tell me how to connect an external drive, so its BIOS to see? Connect via USB the screw from the laptop with OSes .. Oh and he and the other ports are connected - SEES BIOS life of me !!! Respectively, and select it as the boot is not possible .. I have the version with 2 gigs if it matters ..

Can flash the BIOS?

Our computers are not BIOS, and UEFI. In Google, you can check out the difference.
If the disc with the company, where the same system in UEFI mode is set, it must see. If this HDD / SSD via USB adapter.
If the disc is a conventional BIOS - something not load anything.

Posted on 12/03/2019, 16:04:

paradize2 @ 10.03.19, 00:33*
The cap firewood x32 x64 ... I certainly understand that it might be worth to 4GB version x64 ... Perc is x64. In general, I can someone explain why in the adjacent "116c" writing topics that can not be installed on x64 2GB Windows.
ps Maybe someone is interested, I put the official win10 LTSC x32, satisfied. 2GB worth operatives. but the urge to download the x64 Windu and fill it. silly on a windsurfing sit.

No no sense to put on a x64 PC, where 2GB of RAM. Will only get worse, because place on the HDD / SSD / eMMC will take longer and the same operatives eat more.

Posted on 12/03/2019, 16:06:

Belhaber @ 11.03.19, 10:43*

To readThat his uncle wrote in this forum;)

Pljushevij @ 12.03.19, 17:03*
If the disc with the company, where the same system in UEFI mode is set, it must see. If this HDD / SSD via USB adapter.
If the disc is a conventional BIOS - something not load anything.

And in the UEFI handles it did not pick up on the command line? I am ready though every time you use your team screws in the shell to register, just to ship with it.

P.S. ATP for the answer ..

Post has been editedIgor-new - 12.03.19, 17:20

Igor-new @ 12.03.19, 16:19*
And in the UEFI handles it did not pick up on the command line? I am ready though every time you use your team screws in the shell to register, just to ship with it.

And what's the problem pull up an external drive via USB3 adapter and put on his Windows 10 right on the same computer? Those. eMMC internal drive does not use it!

Pljushevij @ 12.03.19, 19:22*
And what's the problem pull up an external drive via USB3 adapter and put on his Windows 10 right on the same computer? Those. eMMC internal drive does not use it!

The meaning of my ordeal not to obgreytit beech ... My task is to use hardware that nouta for old screw with Windows XP from another beech, but that at the same time and that Windows 10 runs in its normal mode, when I unplug my old screw Ie .. to be able to connect screw with XP via USB and boot from it. I would have done, if it is in BIOSe screw was seen as a type of flash drive ..

Igor-new @ 13.03.2019, 04:43*
The meaning of my ordeal not to obgreytit beech ... My task is to use hardware that nouta for old screw with Windows XP from another beech, but that at the same time and that Windows 10 runs in its normal mode, when I unplug my old screw Ie .. to be able to connect screw with XP via USB and boot from it. I would have done, if it is in BIOSe screw was seen as a type of flash drive ..

I will not go into the theory, but ... It's no good. What is XP? Here Windows 7 does not deliver, but you and your XP :))

Pljushevij @ 13.03.19, 10:06*
It will not work. What is XP? Here Windows 7 does not deliver, but you and your XP :))

Well, I'm not .. :) Yes, I would like nothing really fantastic and I do not want, just to give the unit load on the screw via USB, and then I think he was taken up, the hardware part such as a more advanced, not less in order to run XP .. Is none at all? I say, even ready to hand whenever scripts on the command line for half an hour to register, if only grabbed!

Igor-new @ 13.03.19, 12:01*
Well, I'm not .. Yes, I would like nothing really fantastic and I do not want, just to give the unit load on the screw via USB, and then I think he was taken up, the hardware part such as a more advanced, not less, to XP run .. Is none at all? I say, even ready to hand whenever scripts on the command line for half an hour to register, if only grabbed!

Clearly describe your problem! What for you to boot from an external hard, when your nouta there? Why do you want with this one disc loaded on two computers?
Alternatively, it is possible to adjust the BOOT menu and skonfigurit booting with Windows 10 PE ...

Rep: (3)
Can I put it on Chrome OS? Write who tried or knows anything nepoluchaetsya

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/09/19, 4:23