Prestigio Smartbook 141C - Discussion | [netbook] Windows 10 Pro | 14.1 "| Atom x5-Z8350 | 2 / 4GB RAM

Rep: (40)
Prestigio Smartbook 141C
notebook: Windows 10 Pro x64

Attached Image

The forum decided to post images under the spoiler

Description
POWERFUL
The IntelВ® Atom в„ў Z8350 quad-core processor (frequency up to 1.92 GHz) allows the notebook to perform a variety of tasks without much effort. 2 GB / 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory help laptop work in multitasking mode. If necessary, the amount of internal storage can be increased using a microSD card up to 128 GB. Effective energy management and battery capacity of 9000 mAh allow the device to work up to 8 hours without recharging, which is enough for a whole working day.

PERFECT 14.1 ″ SCREEN
The bright and contrast 14.1-inch screen with Full HD resolution and IPS matrix provide a clear image and rich colors.

SOPHISTICATED
The small thickness of the Smartbook 141РЎ (only 2.3 cm) and the weight of up to 1.5 kg allow you to take it with you and be in touch anywhere in the world - you will appreciate the freedom of movement.

ADVANCED
With Windows 10 Home / Windows 10 Pro installed on your Smartbook 141C, you can enjoy all the benefits of a modern operating system. An intuitive interface will help you cope with tasks faster and more efficiently, improved performance will allow you to experience a new level of power, and thanks to additional services and applications every second with a new device will be full of comfort and admiration.

WITHOUT INTERMEDIARIES
Smartbook 141C does not need adapters: a universal set of ports allows you to organize a mobile office in minutes. Using the mini HDMI port, full-sized USB 3.0 and USB 2.0, you can easily connect a large screen, mouse, printer or scanner.
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
CPU
Processor: Intel Atom x5-Z8350 Processor
Number of cores: 4
Kernel Name: Cherry Trail
Internal clock frequency: 1.44 GHz (up to 1.92 GHz)
Cache capacity 2 levels: 2 MB
Processor Socket: Socket 592

MEMORY
RAM: 2 GB • 4 GB

INFORMATION MEDIA
Internal memory: SSD 32 GB

DISPLAY
Screen diagonal: 14.1 "
Display Type: LCD
Display Technology: TFT Active Matrix
Matrix Type: IPS
Color: Color
Maximum resolution: 1920x1080
Additional Features: Full HD
Monitor surface: Matt Type

AUDIO
Compliance with audio standards: HD audio

VIDEO
Video chipset: Intel HD Graphics 400
Type of video memory: Video memory borrowed from RAM

NETWORK SPECIFICATIONS
Wi-Fi: Yes
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0

AVAILABLE INTERFACES
HDMI: 1 (Mini HDMI (Type C))
USB 3.0: 1 (USB 3.0 (Type A))
USB 2.0: 1 (4-pin USB (Type A))

Webcam: 0.3 MP.
Color: Black • White • Dark Blue

BATTERY
Number of batteries installed: 1
Battery Capacity: 9000 mAh
Useful information

Installing an alternative operating system

Topics Curator:Pljushevij

Post has been editedPljushevij - 10.05.19, 12:14
Reason for editing: Added x32 drivers

Rep: (1)
Wow, thanks for the topic. I have some kind of defective copy, it constantly reboots, where can I find the lite build of Windows?

Rep: (62)
* buben77 on rutracker

Where can I find the original image of Windows for the device?

Good day to all. Such a question: does everyone have x64 system? I have, out of the box, 32-bit. Just in the driver's cap only under 64-bit is ...

Kotlainen @ 12/23/18, 10:06*
Good day to all. Such a question: does everyone have x64 system? I have, out of the box, 32-bit. Just in the driver's cap only under 64-bit is ...

You just have a version with 2GB of RAM. I added a driver for Windows 10 x32 in the header.

such a problem: the battery ceased to be detected, and it constantly turns itself off at once, well, just went out sharply and that’s all. This is because it is discharged apparently, it put an android x86 on it (on an external hard drive, and just started it), there is also no information in the battery, that is, it was not determined, or I don’t know, she wrote a charge of 3%, then he too Discharged and turned off. Windows reinstalled, demolished everything absolutely from the disk, installed a light version of Win10, with almost all services disabled, normal flight. was Then he began to turn off. When I bought in the area of ​​the charging nest, everything was warming well, Al hot. but it was charging, now barely warm. You may think the connector is damaged, but what then is the definition of the battery where it went? The battery driver was updated, but there, too, everything turned out interesting. There should be 2 devices in the device manager. microsoft AC adapter and battery with ACPI compatible control. deleted the equipment, opened the hidden equipment, there are no other, unknown devices, put the ACPI driver on the Microsoft adapter, the battery appeared in the tray, but with a cross, the battery says it was not found, what is it?

so I figured out the drivers, everything was easy, I took it from the x32 header, there I didn’t run dpinst.exe, I don’t know why, I said it’s impossible to execute in the operating system, I downloaded dpinst x86 in another place, I just put it in the battery folder ( it has 2 folders, first the installer looked like the first one, launched from there, installed the first driver, then transferred it to the second one, installed the second one) after rebooting the battery shows 10%. but charging is very slow, help with this, who knows? food covered?

Post has been editedgussss4 - 26.12.18, 01:25
Reason for editing: applied driver

If in the end the charge went, then everything is good. It is charged really slowly. And yes, when charging, it is very hot. I would put in your place to charge in the off state. This is the best option, because in this case, only the charge controller is used without any drivers.
If you charge at least up to 60%, then everything is OK. If not, then a guarantee.
On drivers for x32 - there is no need to run the "exe" file there. Just go to the "Device Manager", right-click on the "Unknown Device" and specify the path to the folder with the drivers. "Device Manager" will scan itself all available folders in the driver folder and install the desired one. So do with all the "Unknown Device".

Post has been editedPljushevij - 26.12.18, 11:29

* Pljushevij , there were no unknown devices, there was only an AC adapter, I twisted and turned all this list of devices, updated, deleted, etc., and read the installation instructions. and so goes a new working method for himself discovered, if you need to throw here dpinst, which he used, the use of simple, puts in 20 seconds and exactly what you need. already suffered with this Chinese, after reinstalling, even the COMPUTER device gave out a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark. the video driver was updated to raise the version of opengl, retro strategies work very well on it, it is played quite well without friezes. utilities for batch driver update helped. but only the battery failed to revive with them. I won’t get a guarantee, the pirate wines, the backup partitions are recreated, the disk is completely cleared before installation, and the check has faded in a month, it also seems like an additional problem. In general, I was upset and decided not to suffer from the stock Windows, which included it in a closed state, made sounds and was updated when it wanted, still occasionally flying out of the browser into a blue screen. We thought of putting such a heavy OS on it, coped with it as I could and do not regret it, if only the food was alive, to spit on the other subtleties

So what's off? Charging?

Post has been editedPljushevij - 26.12.18, 15:53

Rep: (0)
And what this model has a problem with the keyboard? Found on Avito inexpensive option. Well, some keys don't work for him.

Post has been editedsas57udcs - 27.12.18, 13:23

* Pljushevij
That is, I rukozhep, or xs but I do not put in any jrava

Sori) I just handles)

Posted 12/27/2018 22:40:

lubuntu-18.04 It rises well, the fire flies but the sound could not deliver, and everything seems to work except the sound.

Sori) I just handles)

Posted 12/27/2018 22:40:

lubuntu-18.04 It rises well, the fire flies but the sound could not deliver, and everything seems to work except the sound.

Did you install Ubuntu 18.04 Desktop x64?
Chrome does not slow down? What is wifi speed?

* sas57udcs , there is a problem, yes, there are broken keys in the grub bootloader, and in the right half, when you click on the letters, numbers are displayed. when working in windows there were non-working, but it seems like it went away, after removing and adding the keyboard again in the device manager. connected a remote keyboard, it works, it means the problem is inside the laptop

On the right side of the keyboard (numbers instead of letters) - press NumLock. I had it when I was playing with versions of Windows 10.

Rep: (2)
: Girl_cray: Do guys make sense to put a light version on it? Updates can be turned off, some metros can be deleted, telemetry and other pribluda can be turned off, I don’t know I even work with telemetry, updates are only disabled and update drivers. And with 2 GB of RAM, if in chrome you open 5-6 tabs, then it is clear that this will bring up all the memory in any case.
Here I have 3 tabs in the opera open, the memory occupied is less than 80%, does something really change on the light version? Is she at least 1 gigabyte off by itself? In general, I don’t see the point, to change the license for pirates, and with Linux, well, Linux itself is Linux in one word, and what’s not clear with the drivers, you’ll get tired of choosing these drivers on Windows, this is not a simple device that worked, well, these drivers laid out as well as nowhere they are not, and with Windows it is just overloaded, such is not a simple device from Prestige. But the display is very good, not every super expensive laptop has one.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedcolorfly - 03.01.19, 22:00

No, it is Lubuntu X64https://lubuntu.me/bionic-released/here is a reference, WI-FI is suitable, and chrome does not slow down as the shell of the lubunt is not demanding

Post has been editedfreesen - 04.01.19, 16:04

I have an interesting bug - the battery charges up to a maximum of 44%. The computer is on or off - it does not matter, but ...
For more than an hour I have been sitting without recharging in nete - still 44% ...

Hello! I bent over the wire at the charging plug, what kind of charger would you recommend for replacing what was included?

Mifun @ 01/05/2019, 18:22*
Hello! I bent over the wire at the charging plug, what kind of charger would you recommend for replacing what was included?

Any power supply with a voltage of 5V and at least 2 amps. The main thing that would fit the connector.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/26/19, 10:54