> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Stick Fight: The Game [Online] | [Action] Fighting, Action

Rep: (3)
Stick Fight: The Game
Version: 1.4.16.16683
Genre: Action

Last update of the game in the header:18.09.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Stick Fight: The Game - multiplayer online shooter

Description:
Stick Fight: The Game - The Official Game of the cartoons cartoon game.
Join the fun Fight Stick Fight: The Game, which is a physical game of the couch and online fighting game where you battle in the role of the iconic figures of the golden age of the Internet.

Glue them to him!

Challenge friends and fans from around the world Stickman. Manage stick to run, jump and fight. Meet face-to-face 4-Stick-free-for-alls! After 12 matches vote rating 4. Now with weapons and weapons more than 100 cards!

Stickman Relive classic cartoons with the spectacular and free for all fights!

KEY FEATURES:
- The Official Game Stick Fight on your mobile phone!
- Funny battle with 3 friends!
- 100 fun cards, dozens of funny weapons such as guns, shooting at the serpent, or a bomb that blows himself up, and unlimited ways to die!
- Make your own cards using the built-in level editor: the sky is the limit!
- Customize your dealer with the new store avatars and color system!
- The fight online with players from all over the world! Download the game and win the glory of their country.

Picture
Developer site: http://www.stickfightmobile.com
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netease.ddsfna&rdid=com.netease.ddsfna

Features: Online

Russian interface: Not
System requirements: Android 4.4+ 512RAM Adreno625

APK games

Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb

https://yadi.sk/d/kPXcOEx7rdD16w

Download:
Version: 1.4.16.16683 Stick Fight: The Game (twist-s)
Version: 1.3.15.11238 GP (NyClawEx)

Past versions

Post has been editedLeshij - 18.09.19, 05:52
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 1.4.16.16683 Stick Fight: The Game

Rep: (68)
Knowing the NetEase, bots will first, and then the players, but they will.

* Nerevar1ne , So, too, was a chuvstvo.No here such as the players live at least 4 players dial-udacha.Pusto as beta

Rep: (68)
* doremifasolasi I have hung after some characters.
Here at this moment:
Attached Image

Post has been editedNerevar1ne - 09.12.18, 23:30

* Nerevar1ne I have stikmen snake appears, and after loading is ieroglifov.Mozhet not all devices are supported.

Rep: (1)
Nerevar1ne @ 09.12.2018, 22:29*
* doremifasolasi I have hung after some characters.
Here at this moment:
[Attachment = "14667791: Screenshot_Stick_Fight_The_Game_20181209-233012.png"]

Similarly.

* Shexpir.by With GP rocked?

doremifasolasi @ 09.12.2018, 22:50*
* Shexpir.by With GP rocked?

Yes, GP.

Rep: (27)
Dratuti, people.
Here there is such a thing. They get the test right now, and the waves start.
Attached Image

Rep: (7)
Anyone allowed?

Rep: (7)
It seems to open the server for all

Updated the game, now the game is in open beta teste.Prosba who install the game using the APK / cache of threads on the unsubscribe functionality

Rep: (4)
Personally, I put the play of the Market, but stuck on the loading screen

What should I do if the boot hangs?

Rep: (10)
He established here, all the factories, but there is a huge but the game itself. Internet is good, but Ping jumps, you can kill and you will not notice a lot of cheaters round begins, wait five seconds, and besides cheater all die. When spawns a lot of weapons to play is possible, but with difficulty, he begins to lag. The game defines me as Turkey, now try to download vpn can ping becomes smaller, accomplish your goal. Then put vpn, it became a little less lag, but still lag. class game, but cheaters and lag just kill all desire to play

Post has been editedMakagail - 17.04.19, 11:35

* Makagail , Ping think because the game is still in beta, though otkrytoy.Naschet cheaters, there is a very funny moment.Samogo enraged that once a roller 7-10 is sluchaetsya.Po total this happened to me after a while, that is, begins kneading, and after 5 seconds, all set off clubroot me in sleduyuschey.katke this "superpower" was not.

From myself I will say that the toy is worth, it was not used to ping and a little optimization, and it would be cool

Post has been editeddoremifasolasi - 17.04.19, 21:00

* doremifasolasi Played roller 50 for the whole time with me this does not happen, the game is really worth, and still waiting for the release time, and those who play with a PC, they can not get on our servers? There are guys who play very well, but to play because they can not play with the phone, well, or they do not have any lag

Post has been editedMakagail - 17.04.19, 20:24

* Makagail Or no lag or 3+ fingers igrayut.S PC Verstov generally there is no connection, the same chat

* doremifasolasi You can also with an emulator on your PC still play

Attached Image
what it is

Rep: (2)
* Makagail It's like a global update, the server shut down for a while.

Posted on 04/19/2019, 13:53:

I hope they will soon open

Posted on 19/04/2019, 13:54:

Self esteem on the official website

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/09/20, 8:22