Can not open the market | Nokia Lumia 540

Rep: (0)
I can't open a market

Nokia Lumia 540
OS and firmware: wp 8

Description of the problem:
I decided to roll back the wp10 update on the Lumia 540 device to wp8 but after the rollback, I remembered that I was updating to 10 because I had a non-working market (I don’t know what it is connected with) well, I launch the market safely, and there is the same error as once (by the way, the wp10 market worked)
Well, I thought I'd go back to 10
but it was not there
the market does not work and
"ASSISTANT IN UPDATE"
I can't download
please help
When you open the market writes
(Store Error
There were those>malfunctions
Try again later
If the problem persists, restart the phone
error code c00cee2d)
Help open the market, pls! : lol:: lol:

Rep: (2)
Lumia 535 (rm-1090), the same problem. Noticed today. Switching network / offline / reboot does not help.

* drdryunja ,
No update assistant
you can flash the program otcupdater yesterday ran into this

Rep: (5)
I understand that the promised 12 months from July 11, 2017 have passed. Mikey warned that the store will work for at least 12 months. : thank_you:https: //support.micros...8-1-end-of-support-faq

* drdryunja ,
https: //www.microsoft .../details.aspx? id = 56726

Posted 12/09/2018 5:00 pm:

* Various2873 Here is this program

Two lumia same trouble, with in the course of the market error-c00cee2d. On the second phone, the account does not receive such an error 0xFFFFFE70 ??

drdryunja @ 12/09/2018, 16:13*
I sincerely hope that the problem is temporary, because, despite the thinning market and all the efforts of the Borg to kill this system, I sincerely love WP8.1. Although at this rate it seems to have to switch to WM10 - there, according to a colleague, the store works.
Regarding the installation of applications not from the market on WP, info can be found here:https://wp-seven.ru/to…ock-dlya-windows-phone
Another question is whether someone has a .xap Update Assistant to install it?

It makes no sense to go to wm10. He himself recently gave his luminescence to 950 to be torn apart by his wife. The device is normal, Windows is also convenient and familiar, but the software does not work for it and, judging by the trend, soon the store will be disconnected on wm10 ..

It makes no sense to move to 10, but there is no choice. How did the application updated

Yes, better than nothing. Here the old 920 revived, changed the case, the touch, led to the factory settings and then bang, such a surprise .. Even Viber does not deliver. I wanted to put 10, so he unlocks the bootloader, but does not give access to the registry, and already did so on this phone, I can not understand what the problem is .. I’m sitting now ..

I thought that some kind of another problem with WP, after I stopped entering the store and wrote an error like everyone else.
It was already installed enough for the application to work, and I wanted to install another one, reflash the phone once, two, three, four and nothing helped. Climbed all of Google, but all that he gave out was outdated and did not work.

The question is how to return the applications that were standing and whether it is possible to find a backup with already installed applications somewhere.

And in general, what shall we do, gentlemen?
Tel Lumia 630 dual

Posted 12/09/2018 19:54:

How to solve this problem?

Just wait, there are no other options) On the crater, in the frame and on the wall) I go with the droid for a month, it's hard to go after Windows, there are nice buns, but how-from everything through the ass ..

The phone does not cling to the jersey account. That is, the old phones are hanging there, but the new one does not appear ..

Rep: (6)
Lumia 640, 530 - the same problem. Another cloud does not plow.

Post has been editedFeeverus - 11.12.18, 19:57

Here is what I found on the support site.
https: //answers.micros...4654-a58a-6ee86dec8399

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
640 XL also has this problem. Did a reset and put the US account - the problem remains. Either will be repaired during the week, or all ....

Up to Ten you can upgrade via PC using OTC:
https: //www.microsoft .../details.aspx? id = 56726

At 640 and 640 XL, I would advise staying at 1607. How to stay:
https://wp-seven.ru/in...ile-1511-ili-1607.html

Post has been editedEga jk - 09.12.18, 21:13

I’m a team of people who are in the past. (I would suggest you wait some time, because we got several cases with the same problem, and our higher team is working on it.)

HTC M8 windows with my wife and Lumia 820. All the same. The question is why to break what worked, although it did not develop. What is the attitude of the end user to this corporation?

lumia 1020 and lumia 535 DS are both on the 8.1 wines market does not work. 535 DS spouses can upgrade to 10, but after an update, what if the market is there too?

lumia 1020 and lumia 535 DS are both on the 8.1 wines market does not work. 535 DS spouses can upgrade to 10, but after an update, what if the market is there too?

At the top ten works. Just checked. Wife Lumiya 950ds

Saphire84 @ 09.12.18, 22:38*
At the top ten works. Just checked. Wife Lumiya 950ds

Thank you went update 10ku to 535

Rep: (2)
I bought two weeks ago Lumia 640 DS and Lumia 640 LTE in the cabin. Everything was normal. And a week ago there were glitches with downloading from the store and now it's a mistake. So glitches have a week with them. We'll wait, if they don’t fix it, then I’ll never go to the bucket !!! As for 10, it is not clear to me why they removed more than half of the progs such as the radio, calculator, notebook, etc. Although the design pleased me. I can’t say much about the top ten because I was only a few days old. if they say that Magaz on 8k kirdyk, you will have to upgrade through the computer.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/31/19, 09:37