Can not open the market | Nokia Lumia 540

Rep: (0)
I can't open a market

Nokia Lumia 540
OS and firmware: wp 8

Description of the problem:
I decided to roll back the wp10 update on the Lumia 540 device to wp8 but after the rollback, I remembered that I was updating to 10 because I had a non-working market (I don’t know what it is connected with) well, I launch the market safely, and there is the same error as once (by the way, the wp10 market worked)
Well, I thought I'd go back to 10
but it was not there
the market does not work and
"ASSISTANT IN UPDATE"
I can't download
please help
When you open the market writes
(Store Error
There were those>malfunctions
Try again later
If the problem persists, restart the phone
error code c00cee2d)
Help open the market, pls! : lol:: lol:

same problem. the store does not open, writes the same error, what to do?

The same mistake, the market does not work.
Nokia Lumia 530 Dual Sim.

The same error, 920 luminescence on 8.1
Yesterday everything worked

Rep: (170)
At 8.1, everyone has a market error.

Rep: (2)
same. What to do?

Lumia 635, a similar problem began yesterday when trying to update whatsappp / Today, an error when trying to open a market.

Lumia 640
OC: 10/08/15148.160

the same trouble

Rep: (5)
and I have such a problem (
As I understand, wm8.1 support is over ((

Post has been editededdi_8686 - 08.12.18, 16:56

Rep: (13)
A relative of lumia 532, 8.1, the same trouble with the market. In nete, this error c00cee2d is barely google, tips for switching wifi do not help. off Information from small yet.

similar problem .. i thought it was just me so ...

Dr.Ezhik @ 08.12.18, 23:28*
A relative of lumia 532, 8.1, the same trouble with the market. In nete, this error c00cee2d is barely google, tips for switching wifi do not help. off Information from small yet.

Seen tips from 2011:https: //answers.micros...e011-8dfc-68b599b31bf5
this shamanism is not valid

so all the way, WP died completely ...

Nokia Lumia 720
OC: 10/08/14234.375

yesterday it all started with an error -805a0193 , but the entrance to the store was still there, but when choosing any application already in it c00cee2d .... today, immediately at the entrance, the second one takes off. RiP WP is around the corner ...

Rep: (5)
when the region is changed to the USA, the store is loaded, but the application cannot be downloaded or updated, it gives an error (
When choosing a region, Russia - the store does not load at all, immediately an error (

I thought that the phone caught the glitch. Knocked down the settings. : beee:

Rep: (47)
Yes, the same problem. It will be fixed, who knows?

Rep: (47)
I join the problem. It all started with the fact that I decided to roll w10 mobile on lumia 520 by editing the registry. Stuck on installation Preview for Developers. And then the market ceased to open and the work of the MTP came to naught. Well, image designer tool rolled on it vp 8.0, but the problem did not pass. Since I am not the only one, I will wait for the decision with you.

The same nonsense. A year ago, they had the exact same joint, also in December. Then frantically transferred all the phones to the W10. After a couple of weeks the store has earned. December glitch from T-shirts.

Rep: (14)
Lumia 620, Denim update, same error. Let's hope that the server just went down, or it is a temporary phenomenon.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (12)
Lumia 435 - the market opens normally, but when downloading, updating - error 805a0193

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/29/19 16:34