Xiaomi Fimi X8 SE | [drone]

Rep: (3)
Xiaomi Fimi X8 SE
[drone]
Discussion | Xiaomi Fimi X8 SE - Purchase and Accessories пїЅ | Selection and comparison of quadcopters and drones пїЅ | Multicopter Legal Aspects

Attached Image

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device description
Dimensions: 204 x 106 72.6
Diagon: 372
Weight: 790 gr.
Ceiling: 500 m. Limit (up to 5000 m.)
Flight time: about 33 min.
Range up to 5000 m.
Hanging accuracy: 0.1 m. By ultrasonic sensor
0.5 m. By GPS
horizontal 1.5 m
Maximum lifting speed: 5 m / s
Maximum speed of descent: 4 m / s
Maximum speed: 18 m / s

Camera 4k, 3-axis stabilization.

Battery: 11.4 V, 4500 mAh
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Legal issues using quadcopters
Firmware
Useful information
Disassembly
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - 22.02.20, 11:39
Reason for editing: X8 takes off in NFZ

Rep: (11)
Is it possible to pay with bangude through visa card without using Peypal? With the money back in the case would not send problems?

Rep: (47)
sunset
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedhrustek - 10.03.19, 18:24

Rep: (10)
* hrustek , It appears that the pictures better than Mi4K

Rep: (14)
The photos are from a smartphone, the camera module according to the quality exactly the same smartphone. Decided not to wait and took Mavic Air, with the latest firmware upgrade charge holds for a few minutes longer. The camera module on Eir also okolosmart fonny, but DJI squeeze out of this module the maximum! The picture was more important than price

Post has been editedDMITB - 12.03.19, 13:47

Rep: (0)
Ordered on 13 February Banggood, yesterday wrote to [email protected]

Thank you for your order 61,598,691.
We are sorry about the inconvenience caused.
We regret to inform you that there is no suitable shipping method to ship the order to your country due to some specific restrictions of the logistics carrier at this time which is out of our control.
Would you mind us arranging a refund for you? You will receive the refund in the same payment method you used to place this order.
We look forward to receiving your reply.

They say that will not be able to send me to Russia because of some "specific" logistic carrier restrictions now that they are not under the control of ...

Something like this: angry: :(

sanachchumak @ 12.03.19, 18:54*
They say that they can not send me to Russia

Well, here it begins.
Wait, wait and then bang and a bummer. : Unsure:

Rep: (38)
sanachchumak @ 12.03.19, 11:54*
They say that will not be able to send me to Russia because of some "specific" logistic carrier restrictions now that they are not under the control of ...

Probably due to the fact that the provider with whom they are working parcels held in Moscow for more than 2 months. People have ordered in December only just begun to receive. Maxipime strange office. What about their site. Where indicated. they have a lot of points of issue across the Russian Federation, but it is when you go to a page with no card of information except for points in Moscow and St. Petersburg. Previously bang cooperated with Sdekom Sdek and practiced by 100%.

Rep: (8)
about the order of A3 I also said, we had to return the money.
I wrote them a question about the possibility of selecting another carrier, I do not know whether they have practiced that.
Small order went through Maxipime month and a half without any track.

gseryoga @ 10.03.19, 11:56*
someone on bangude bought this machine?

Made an order was sent on February 27, after 27, the status has not changed for a long time and then came the goods not in stock, shorter canceled the order and took about Mavic. : Rofl:

I filed a complaint with PayPal due to a broken VPU and firmware update system.

AlexPankr51rus @ 12.03.19, 22:23*
Made an order was sent on February 27, after 27, the status has not changed for a long time and then came the goods not in stock, shorter canceled the order and took about Mavic. : Rofl:

There, on the bangude?

I think about it too :)

Seregam0787 @ 12.03.19, 16:00*
I think about it too

"I wanted to buy a Lada, but most of all, long wait - spit and bought a Mercedes saloon, he was in the presence of and without waiting in line"

hrustek @ 12.03.19, 15:27*
I filed a complaint with PayPal due to a broken VPU and firmware update system.

So as FIMI said that? And what about the firmware update is not it?
And where does the PP? You who have bought?

Rep: (37)
* ikar_mb,
FIMI have bought it, opened a dispute over a stick, the last day to open it. FIMI says he upgraded, and it does not help, perhaps a physical defect of the sensors of his

Posted on 12/03/2019, 18:08:

* amokk_spb,
appetite comes with eating. I did the same, first fired up this unit, prepaid, then began a swing to the terms stated characteristics and quality. Spat took m2 zoom. Sorry for those people who are waiting and ready to wait, but now Ipa ... athletic bangud cancel orders, and I'm not one I asked them sent there in Russia, replied that no problem, but in fact just canceled and Fimi A3

Post has been editedToha @ 1981 - 12.03.19, 18:09

Toha 1981 @ @ 12/03/19, 18:05*
FIMI says he upgraded, and it does not help, perhaps a physical defect of the sensors of his

Somehow uncomfortable to communicate through a third party :)
It does not help - can not be updated, the update fails? It does not take any update? Some subsystems whether a general update of the controller firmware? Or update was, but did not help?

Rep: (37)
* ikar_mb,
Error VPU out of the box he (the only known case) and stays on. Updating it all came and updated, but the error did not go away and is not going away. Do not get up the last firmware FC and the ESC, eventually filled by hand, the problem persists.

Posted on 12/03/2019, 18:16:

He was just on the parallel forum (where the topic is increasingly being discussed), all written, we helped him morally than they could today advised all dispute translate

Post has been editedToha @ 1981 - 12.03.19, 18:18

Rep: (2)
That the people watching do not wait and go back to the ranks of DJI). Let's wait for the 27th .....

Rep: (1)
neodanger @ 12.03.19, 23:28*
That the people watching do not wait and go to the DJI series)

also today canceled an order for Bang & Mavic ordered in store next ... best "pie in the hand")))

Guys, I can not understand, tell me. The price of Mavic pro-more than twice. Or have coupons and discounts? I gave an example of that, in my opinion, the price is not comparable to that used so all at once went to the camp dji;)

Everything is exactly as describedToha @ 1981 .
FIMI support referred to the fact that the VPU error is due to the old firmware, but does not provide a new firmware update. Were tried all the options from deleting the folder with the old firmware, connecting another phone, launching the firmware of another forumchanin, three-chat communication with the support of drone engineers and sending them logs from the / BLACKBOX folder. All to no avail.
Visual video of the problemhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBiNHgvEAZE

Post has been editedhrustek - 12.03.19, 23:37

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/04/20, 3:10