Tenda AC11 - discussion [V02.03.01.32_CN] | [wifirouter]: 300Mb \ s - 867Mb \ s + 4x1Gb | not

Rep: (51)
Tenda ac11 [V02.03.01.32_CN] - discussion
wifirouter: 2.4GHz (300Mbit \ s) - 5GHz (867Mbit \ s) + 4 • 1Gbit \ s | USB: no

Attached Image

The forum decided to post images under the spoiler

Description
Router Chinese company Tenda. The manufacturer claims 1 GHz processor (realtek), 128 MB of RAM, 1 wan + 3 lan ports supporting up to 1000 Mb / s, wi-fi frequencies of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
It differs from the AC10 with increased WiFi transmission power and five antennas.
AC11, different AC10 set of LAN controllers. In AC11 there are D20601 G + DG3602 G + D20601 G.
And in AC10 there are DG3602 G + DG3602 G). In this regard, there are no guarantees about the compatibility of the firmware AC11 and AC10, especially since the AC11 so far exists only in Chinese version with a 2 MB 25Q16CSIG chip. (although on a bunch of sources, it is argued that it has 8 GB. ROM)
Specifications
Standart IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u
Interface 1 * 10/100 / 1000Mbps WAN port
3 * 10/100 / 1000Mbps LAN ports
Antenna 6dBi external dual-frequency omnidirectional antenna * 5
WPS / Reset buttons * 1 button
WiFi Button * 1
Adapter Input : AC 200-240V — 50 / 60Hz
Output пјљ DC 12V 1A
LED indicators 1 * WAN, 1 * LAN, 1 * Wi-Fi, 1 * SYS
Dimensions 220 * 141.5 * 49mm
Wireless IEEE 802.11ac wave2 / a / n 5GHz
IEEE 802.11b / g / n 2.4GHz standards
5GHz transmission speeds: 867Mbps
2.4GHz: 300Mbps
Frequencies 2.4GHz & 5GHz
Basic functions Supports SSID / Broadcast and Hiding
MU-MIMO support
Beamforming support
Support signal strength adjustment
Wireless Security WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK, WPA / WPA2
Wireless encryption off and on
WPS Fast and Secure Connection
Type Internet Connections PPPoE, Dynamic IP, Static IP
Support automatic access detection
Support for account password migration
Operation Modes Wireless Routing Mode
AP mode
Wireless Relay Mode (Client + AP, WISP)
DHCP Server DHCP Server
DHCP Client List
DHCP Reservation
Virtual Server Port Forwarding
DMZ host PC
UPnP
Security Client Filtering (Blacklist and Whitelist Mode)
Parental control (black and white network support control)
Remote control (remote access by QR code)
Firewall Anti PING WAN - Disable / Enable
DDNS support for DynDNS, 88ip, Orey.com,
support DynDNS, No-ip, 3322.org, Oray.com, 88ip (ж”ЇжЊЃ DynDNS, 88ip, иЉ±з”џ еЈі)
Special Functions Dual Frequency (еЏЊйў‘ еђ€дёЂ еЉџиѓЅ)
Automatic migration technology using a broadband account
WiFi Timer
Intelligent energy saving
Switch panel?
Tenda App Local and Remote Control
Other Bandwidth Management
Guest network
IPTV
MAC Address Cloning
System log
Backup and restore configuration
Online update (online check for new versions)
Local update.
Operating Temperature: 0 в„ѓ ~ 40 в„ѓ
Storage temperature: -40 в„ѓ ~ 70 в„ѓ
Humidity Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% RH non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% RH non-condensing
The factory default setting Address Bar: tendawifi.com orhttp://192.168.0.1
Certificates 3C
AC1200 Delivery Package Gigabit 11ac * Dual Band Wireless Router
Power Adapter * 1
Installation Guide * 1
Useful information
The manufacturer's page is only on the Chinese site:https://www.tenda.com.cn/product/AC11.html
The documentation is most similar to the AC10, but there are some differences in the specification.
The data are given by the Chinese original namely AC11. It is possible that the documentation has not yet been completely settled, because The device is quite new.
From Aliexpress came with Chinese firmware installed in English. Built-in English and two Chinese interface options.
Support for branded smart applications Tenda WiFi is possible only in the router mode, but not the AP (the Chinese write that they are working on it). Default router address:http://tendawifi.comorhttp://192.168.0.1
According to the ssl protocol (https: // ...)does not respond.

Theoretically, it is possible to replace the ROM chip with 8 or 16 MB (25Q64CSIG or 25Q128CSIG).
Wishing to replace the chip:The board in the chip area is very delicate !!! When watering there is a significant risk of damaging the two landing pads (from the CPU) and the tracks leading to them !!!
P.S. The router and without this chip can work, but not as a router, but simply as a switch ...
Access to the contents of the chip is possible through the UART, which is available on the board, but without pins.
Maybe someone will need a full reset:https: //www.router-res...set-manuals/Tenda/AC11
The AC10 and AC11 also have different CPU radiators: the AC11 radiator is noticeably smaller, but under the board is a large aluminum plate, also for cooling, which the AC10 does not have.http://www.acwifi.net/5792.html
P.S. I wonder what kind of analog it has (in the subject AC18 the analog is indicated).
Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedJipaq - 23.02.19, 01:15
Reason for editing: Specifications for the filling have been clarified.

Rep: (16)
And what is the WiFi speed on a 100 Mbps network? Can I stick devices into all 3 LAN ports?

Rep: (13)
Hello, nevertheless, I became the owner of this miracle, in the first days I penetrated Wi-Fi perfectly, but now network dumps are noticeable, who has any solutions? It remains true the old router who will tell you how it can be connected in the role of a repeater? I will be grateful.

Rep: (78)
And what is the WiFi speed on a 100 Mbps network? Can I stick devices into all 3 LAN ports?

You can stick, they are for this purpose.

Attached images
Attached Image

Who needs this Tenda AC11 router, for ali now a serious discount + by going to the seller’s store you can still take a coupon for 1 dollar discount.
https: //ru.aliexpress....3111.0.0.1e3533edqw3Tva

Sinsei @ 04/17/19, 3:22*
Who needs this Tenda AC11 router
Well, I don’t know something, he saddened me like it hit me frantically in the first days, but now it’s very bad, I have a roofing felts in an unsuccessful place. I think I’ll return the old router, but this one should work as a repeater

Rep: (0)
Today I took AC11 v02.03.01.32_cn from the mail of this animal. Flew in 18 days.
Instead of ordering my old man, I ordered TP-Link 841ND v8.2, which apparently became outdated and even with a small load began to disconnect the WiFi connection, and if it wasn’t particularly critical with the phone (the phones instantly reconnect automatically), then reconnecting with Samsung TVs is just a pain some kind. :(
The first impressions for 10 hours of use are still very positive - Samsung S3 and Note4 phones, Lenovo Tab 3 Plus tablet, computer via PCI Wi-Fi adapter, laptop and Samsung UE32K5672 TV easily connected to the 2.4GHz grid, and the Samsung UE40KU6470 TV saw and picked up 5GHz, all devices were connected without problems at the same time.
The router stands exactly in the middle of the apartment, in the hallway. Coverage is definitely better than the old man 841ND - 2.4GHz is consistently good (full antenna) throughout the two-room apartment (55 m2), and the 5GHz channel, 4 meters through one wall, lost one strip, but stable - the TV pulls HD and UHD content through it without brakes .
The mobile application from Tenda in Russian turned out to be quite convenient and functional, through the standard web-face you will not get much more settings, at the same time, the web-face in auto mode is very well translated by Google translator from English into Russian directly in Chrom, which will be very convenient for the average user.
For the sake of curiosity, I immediately opened it and captured the giblets in the photo, so who cares, we look under the spoiler:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

And by the way, yes, the price is really good now, I paid $ 29.34 with all the coupons, coupons and additional group discounts 3 weeks ago during the three-day Alish sale of gadgets, and right now this router with a $ 1 seller’s coupon can be bought for 29, $ 75 from the same seller:
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32952123019.html

Post has been editedpapuas1 - 18.04.19, 01:14

in the early days, Wi-Fi penetrated perfectly, but now network dumps are noticeable

How exactly does this happen, what exactly is it expressed in, does it require a reboot? How much is connected via wi-fi, in what range and on which channels? Is the farm or microwave in the way of the signal?

Sinsei @ 04/18/19, 1:04*
How much is connected via wi-fi, in what range and on which channels? Is the farm or microwave in the way of the signal?
Well, standing in the next room, now one stick is already missing on 2.4g by 5g two sticks were missing, on the old Router when the microwave was working wi fi stalled, the same one beats, the car channel. There are no farms. Everything is normal when watching a video, but when playing brawl stars, the network constantly hangs and sometimes flies when sometimes the Wi-Fi icon appears very nearby, the signal is not stable. At the moment, 2 is connected via Wi-Fi to 2.4g and one hospital is rarely a 3 more laptop, but then I do not use smart. So I’m thinking of connecting it as a repeater and returning the old one to its place.

Rep: (2)
Have a question about tth
here are its specifications from wikidevihttps://wikidevi.com/wiki/Tenda_AC11
CPU1: Realtek RTL8197FS (1 GHz)
FLA1: 8 MB (Winbond W25Q64VSIG) RAM1
: 128 MB (Realtek RTL8197FS)

but there are rumors that in the kit version 2 meters instead of 8 and that there is less memory ... develop my doubts - take a picture of someone on the case. special thanks to you ..

Rep: (87)
Amorfdsv @ 04/18/19, 11:31*
but there are rumors that in the kit version 2 meters instead of 8
The size of the firmware speaks for itself, keep in mind that onhttps://wikidevi.com/wiki/Tenda_AC11The description of v1 is now on Ali v2.https: //www.tenda.com ... nload/detail-2868.html
Attached Image

Amorfdsv @ 04/18/19, 11:31*
Have a question about tth
here are its specifications from wikidevihttps://wikidevi.com/wiki/Tenda_AC11
CPU1: Realtek RTL8197FS (1 GHz)
FLA1: 8 MB (Winbond W25Q64VSIG) RAM1
: 128 MB (Realtek RTL8197FS)

but there are rumors that in the kit version 2 meters instead of 8 and that there is less memory ... develop my doubts - take a picture of someone on the case. special thanks to you ..

Here are the pictures posted above:Tenda AC11 - discussion [V02.03.01.32_CN] (Post by papuas1 # 84516631)
Who understands H25S16 - how much is there? Similar to16 mbit / 2 mbyte

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedsinsei - 18.04.19, 15:33

* sinsei , already wrote above - in AC11 25q16 is 2 MB. Other versions do not sell.

And the firmware, or rather the menu in English?
It hasn’t reached me yet, I ordered it only yesterday.

Post has been editedsinsei - 18.04.19, 16:14

* sinsei , default is English. Two more Chinese interfaces.

Rep: (2)
I do not quite understand why there is additional memory)
Mega device is easy to configure, well, it does not require anything at all. one click and all.
for some reason, just out of the box on PPPoE wants to connect)
by default there is no login / password to enter the settings
by default, it reboots itself daily at night)
the rest is normal (easier to configure than anything)
power - redundant for a small apartment
alas, I can’t check the gigabit ports yet (
Well, it's nice for the settings for the application on the phone for that kind of money)
outwardly - full PPC. design on the count, the materials are the same (must be hidden)
(xiaomi need a gigabit router))

Lyko11 @ 04/20/19, 17:13*
I do not quite understand why there is additional memory)

To install custom or multi firmware. There the size will be over 6 megabytes.
And to whom and on the drain it is normal if nothing but the basic functionality is needed.
The main thing is that WiFi would normally pump. At the other end of the apartment, in the 2.4GHz band, about 10 years ago, the speed was 86 megabits,
today from 2 to 24 megabits floats and there are 17 neighboring networks ... And in the 5GHz band it's generally empty.

Post has been editedsinsei - 20.04.19, 18:58

Rep: (-2)
Keep in mind usually models for the Chinese market do not support L2TP and PPTP. so if your provider works on these types of connections, the craft will not work.

And where to buy a model for Russia, with L2TP support? Can I have a link, or at least just the name of the seller?
Thank.

Post has been editedkirfed77 - 22.04.19, 02:01

And where to buy a model for Russia, with L2TP support? Can I have a link, or at least just the name of the seller?
Thank.

This is all in the Tenda AC10U
Tenda AC11 L2TP does not support.

Rep: (0)
Good evening! I ask for advice from those who ALREADY bought this device and everyone who knows. At home we use IPTV television.
The connection is as follows: there are 3 android set-top boxes for TV, each of which connects to the DIR 615 router through its lan cable. Is this connection scheme suitable for Tenda AC11? From the settings screens, it turns out that only one lan port No. 3 is connected to IPTV. Does this mean that I can only connect 1 android set-top box for TV to the Tenda AC11 router? Thank.

Rep: (78)
* westie.lover, I have iptv working in all ports and five more via WiFi, Tenda is in AP access point mode. You can select the third port if the provider is iptv, it will not consume the tariff rate, if it is not necessary, do not care, it will work in all ports .. .

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/26/19, 18:05