Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
Funcl introduced the new Funcl AI wireless headphones. They are made in black and white colors.
Funcl AI - these are the most affordable AptX headphones offering Hi-Fi sound quality and extremely low latency (<60 ms) for better playback.
Low Latency (60 ms) |
aptX Premium Sound Quality |
24-Hour Battery Life |
Wireless Stereo |
Automatic Pairing |
IPX5 Waterproof |
Microchip: QCC3026 |

Device characteristics
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews
Useful + codec activationaptX
activationaptX
The first time when pairing new headphones to activate the codecaptX You need to download firms. attachment Funcl.apk (assistant, assistant) connect both headphones and activate in the program aptX ; then the program can be removed, and headphones when connecting with other gadgets will be connected via aptX (correspondingly, if there is support for it)
Enhance aptX Sound Effect
Attached Image
Attached Image

Touch control
Attached Image
Funcl App (Assistant Al, Assistant)
Attached Image

Funcl app - Play Market
Charging the Charging Case - Charging Charging Case
Charging Charging Case

Normal battery level: After placing the headphones in the charging case, the charger indicator will turn red.
Low battery: After placing the headphones in the charging case, the charging case indicator will flash red slowly, indicating the need to connect a micro USB cable for charging.
During charging: the charger indicator lights up red.
Charging is complete when the cable is connected: the charger indicator will turn white.

Charging the Charging Case
Normal Battery Level: The case indicator will turn red.
Low Battery Level: If you’re trying to find out where to buy the USB cable for charging.
During Charging: The charging case indicator will turn red.
Charging Completed when cable Connected: the charging case indicator whill turn white.

Reset headphones - restore factory settings:
When the headphones are turned off, touch the left touch button for 6 seconds. The headphone indicator will turn red and blink quickly 2 times, which means restoring factory settings.

Photo headphones + photos of the entrails
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

User's manual.
The insides of the case and headphones + The insides of the case photo
Headphone bindings between themselves(who does not have auto connection)

With a sharp deterioration in the quality of sound / volume on one / two headphones, check the status of the protective grid.
We use the search on the topic 'mesh',here is one of the reviews

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedPalychRv - 13.06.19, 21:22
Reason for editing: Added description of "Headphone Reset" + review
paraslov
Message#602
08.02.19, 00:22
Old resident
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 996
Check in: 28.09.13
Oneplus 6T 8/128

* PalychRvI do not know, it seems to me that this can not be. What is really great. Even apple airpods do not give an excellent level. For many, everything is very bad, and you are really fine?) I understand that this is a startup, and here the quality may be random, but still. But given that I have two left and right microphones, they perceive the sound differently during a conversation, there is some kind of error. And not that I do not trust you, but it seems to me that this estimate is simply too high.
Blackrock soul
Message#603
08.02.19, 00:38
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 03.11.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

I can say on the microphone and talking on the phone that when I was 5-10 meters away from the phone, they called me and I took the call, said they heard very badly. I began to get closer to the phone and within the same room I was told that I could hear no worse than just from the phone I called.
Perhaps not due to distance, but he "adapts?" some time to the environment for shumodava or something else, but I began to approach immediately when I realized that everything was not so good. I'll try some more, I'm not a big fan of calls.

But in general, the headphones and the microphone in particular are very pleased.
Unless, I didn’t quite understand why the left earpiece 10-15 minutes wheezed on high, and now it has stopped and it works fine for 3 hours already ... I didn’t find any connection with anything
paraslov
Message#604
08.02.19, 00:50
Old resident
[online]

Messages 996
Oneplus 6T 8/128

* Blackrock soul, you would then turn off bluetooth and talk on the phone and then the person would feel the difference if he is of course normal and healthy. I’m talking about this, that people say that the type is not worse than on the phone, but it’s impossible that they overestimate the quality of the connection, as no bluetooth headset gives quality as a phone. Well, at least then it should be torn off from the ear and brought to the face. I hope you understand what I mean.
I once gave a friend a gill that could help him more conveniently use 2 phones, they could call everyone, in the end he didn’t use it because firstly the quality is worse and secondly, well, he just didn’t like wearing it in the ear. I also tested it naturally, and I didn’t like the quality either, simply because it seemed that I was somewhere in the distance, people say that I heard it worse, but it was some kind of expensive gill that I don’t remember. Then I looked at a few more options and abandoned the case. It was a special talking device.
paraslov
Message#605
08.02.19, 00:59
Old resident
[online]

Messages 996
Oneplus 6T 8/128

* PalychRvI understand you if you do not complain that is already good. It’s not for me that some people don’t complain just to ask alo, that they don’t hear me at all. On the left earpiece now talked in the room like the source said that he normally hears. But he has a good phone and there is a very good conversational speaker. On airdots they do not ask again almost and loudly hear. You can of course increase the samples of conversations so that we compare who is good and who is bad))
Tebenix
Message#606
08.02.19, 01:11
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 23.04.13
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

* panther666
A similar problem, headphones do not work in conjunction. I checked on different devices, set up according to the instructions and on the advice from the forum. Did not help.
paraslov
Message#607
08.02.19, 01:13
Old resident
[online]

Messages 996
Oneplus 6T 8/128

* PalychRvBy the way, the Internet experience is generally very bad, I tried to call through WhatsApp and there was some kind of tin there. Croaking
Blackrock soul
Message#608
08.02.19, 01:13
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Undoubtedly, there will probably be no better microphone on the phone. But what is heard well enough is a fact.

And yes, I seem to have figured out what the problem is with the rattle. Marriage is like.
I had just started wheezing my headset again when I pulled it out rather sharply from my ear. Long tried to understand what is wrong again, blew inside, earned. Again abruptly pulled out, again wheezing. Is there any problems with the membrane ..? Under pressure, everything is perfect, as soon as there is no pressure inside the earpiece, sometimes it starts here.
Advise something, except how to blow again))

// It is necessary to blow it, because if you do not blow it, then no miracle will happen.

Post has been editedBlackrock soul - 08.02.19, 01:15
Blackrock soul
Message#609
08.02.19, 01:27
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

PalychRv @ 08.02.19, 03:15*
Try to start the sound, the earpiece in your hand and close the sound guide with your finger - there will be a rattle or not

Nah I just tried to pull the biggest ear cushion and stick it stronger in my ear. When I press, everything is perfect. Only the pressure is removed, begins to wheeze.

PalychRv @ 08.02.19, 03:15*
And if you just shake your ear, there is a third-party sound ... ??

No, everything looks solid + -

Post has been editedBlackrock soul - 08.02.19, 01:28
Reason for editing: quickfix
Blackrock soul
Message#610
08.02.19, 01:31
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

The funny thing is not always like that. If it appears frequently, then the case should be opened. I'm not sure that I can fix it, but I can handle the dolomot for sure!
coolizz
Message#611
08.02.19, 07:22
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1304
Check in: 23.01.11
Google pixel

* basiq,
Nope

--------------------
HTC Desire S ->Lg Nexus 4 ->Lg Nexus 5 ->Lg Nexus 5X ->Pixel
->Pixel 2
desesperacione
Message#612
08.02.19, 10:01
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 972
Check in: 10.08.18
Meizu 16th 6/64

Does anyone use poweramp? The question is about the settings and whether they relate to our ears. And more specifically - do these settings somehow affect the sound? And then I tried to use in turn all 3 and could not find differences.

Attached images
Attached Image

--------------------
Device: Samsung Galaxy s4 mini ->Samsung Galaxy s5 ->Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 ->Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro ->Xiaomi mi5 3/64 ->Meizu 16th 6/64
Watch: Mijia Quartz Watch
Headphones: Funcl AI
desesperacione
Message#613
08.02.19, 10:43
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 972
Meizu 16th 6/64

There is a slight lag in sound in sky force reloaded. Not critical. As in others I do not know, I do not play.

--------------------
Device: Samsung Galaxy s4 mini ->Samsung Galaxy s5 ->Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 ->Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro ->Xiaomi mi5 3/64 ->Meizu 16th 6/64
panther666
Message#614
08.02.19, 11:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 228
Check in: 10.03.10

Panther666, I understand you have a phone from an apple, since now I have connected the headphones to an apple tablet for the first time without any problems, then you should also be easy in theory. maybe still a marriage? Or try to delete everything, the application, disconnect the pairing, completely reset the headphones and restart the phone. If connecting from the beginning does not work as it should, then the problem is in the headphones, probably, if with another phone also, exactly in the headphones. As an option, you can connect only a and the right earpiece does not have to be conjugated. Write in the support describing the situation, it can be this firmware to get better somehow.

I tried on 2 phones from epl, on 2 androids, on 2 tablets (ipad + android).
He deleted everything, untied everything, dumped everything ...
Separately, they connect and work, they do not connect to each other ...

I wrote a support report, but they have NG before the 13th ... :)

Posted 02/08/2019 11:33 AM:

Tebenix @ 08.02.19, 01:11*
A similar problem, headphones do not work in conjunction. I checked on different devices, set up according to the instructions and on the advice from the forum. Did not help.

It appears that marriage, sadly, now looked at their guarantee, most likely they will have to be sent back ...
desesperacione
Message#615
08.02.19, 12:11
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 972
Meizu 16th 6/64

There are, of course, shoals on the assembly. At the seams mainly fenders. Not critical, of course, apparently due to the fact that in a hurry with the assembly.

--------------------
desesperacione
Message#616
08.02.19, 13:01
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 972
Meizu 16th 6/64

* Vl @ d_I_Mir,
Today I inserted my ambushures from old qcy qy19. They are longer than the standard due to the legs, and on a lot. In the case lay down normally. It can be seen, of course, that the cup itself is slightly raised (the one on the right is the earpiece), but charging is in progress.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
Kolich
Message#617
08.02.19, 13:44
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 11.01.09

Panther666 @ 08.02.19, 11:32*
It appears marriage, sadly, now I looked at their guarantee, most likely they will have to be sent back ..

There was the same problem.
Headphones need to be tied to each other!
Enter the connection mode on each headset using a long tap indicator will flash quickly. After that, make a double tap on each earpiece. Then the binding will occur.
coolizz
Message#618
08.02.19, 14:18
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1304
Check in: 23.01.11
Google pixel

* desesperacione,
Similarly, I could not pick up the foam.
The only option is from some kind of KZ. In case fit well and good.
Attached Image

--------------------
HTC Desire S ->Lg Nexus 4 ->Lg Nexus 5 ->Lg Nexus 5X ->Pixel
->Pixel 2
desesperacione
Message#619
08.02.19, 16:57
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 972
Meizu 16th 6/64

* coolizz, * PalychRv, well, good already: (I myself should go after them tomorrow ... Well, it’s not suitable even.) The main thing is that the old ones came up. They are better off than their relatives.

--------------------
Renderr
Message#620
08.02.19, 17:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 160
Check in: 02.04.09
Ginza MS100

Got it from Amazon. aptX works (Pixel 2). True, in the phone settings there is still "aptX HD", but apparently it is not about us. After explicitly selecting "aptX HD", the switch itself is reset to "aptX".
Attached Image

Attached Image

paraslov
Message#621
08.02.19, 19:06
Old resident
[online]

Messages 996
Oneplus 6T 8/128

It seems to me that I am starting to feel the spirit of the case)) I like how it closes, and this “fragility” gives it some charm of an old expensive thing) the lid seems weighty, closes like a piano or like an old chest))

163 pagesV  « < 29 30 31 32 33 34 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/16/19, 08:19