> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

14 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Teclast T20 - Discussion | Tablet 10.1 "
sept23
Message#1
02.12.18, 15:38
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 74
Check in: 08.10.13
teXet TB-436

DiscussionTeclast t20
PictureTeclast t20
Discussion

Specifications
Operating system: Android 7.1,
Processor: Mediatek Helio X27 (MTK6797X) Deca-core 2.1 GHz,
Graphics processor: ARM Mali-T880 MP4,
RAM: 4 GB,
Built-in memory: 64 GB,
Support for memory cards up to 128GB,
Display: 10.1, 2560x1600, OGS
Cameras: 13.0 and 13.0 Megapixels,
Battery: 8100 mAh
Networks: Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, FDD-LTE, GSM, TD-SCDMA, TDD-LTE, WCDMA
Bluetooth 4.0, OTG, GPS, Fingerprint Scanner.
4G Dual SIM.

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 21.02.19, 00:56
Reason for editing: Stock official firmware for Teclast T20
Jedi-sv
Message#2
04.12.18, 15:49
Serenity in my heart.
[online]

Messages 2416
Check in: 26.10.09
Huawei Mate 10 ALP-L29

Is empty I'm still waiting too. The seller, an infection, from 11.11 sent 12 days.
I took from the officialhttps: //www.aliexpress....311.0.0.da8533ed16cecK

My pre-match has come ...
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedJedi-sv - 13.12.18, 14:16
Reason for editing: Preleest ...

--------------------
You can ask questions before you ask the web.
(or any questions before my coffee)
sept23
Message#3
06.12.18, 00:02
User
[offline]

Messages 74
teXet TB-436

Came to me a tablet. There will be questions - ask, I will try to answer.

Found an unpleasant bug - do not read exFAT and NTFS cards. It formatted a 64GB card in FAT32 and it is even readable, but files larger than 4GB cannot be written.
xlation
Message#4
06.12.18, 11:41
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 781
Check in: 13.08.08
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 3/32

Sept23 @ 12/06/18, 00:02*
Found an unpleasant bug - do not read exFAT and NTFS cards.

Very few devices out of the box can read NTFS.
I use the Total Commander bundle and the exFAT / NTFS for USB plugin, you can take it intopic on Total Commander, cap>Plugins
xlation
Message#5
06.12.18, 11:49
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 781
Check in: 13.08.08
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 3/32

Sept23 @ 12/06/18, 00:02*
Came to me a tablet. There will be questions - ask, I will try to answer.

At the moment there are 7 questions.
1. What's up with screen protection? Is there a protective glass with oleophobic coating / just glass without oleophobic / incomprehensible, because the factory protective film is glued? there isreview from Layfhakerawhere this moment is delicately disregarded.
2. Are the speakers really stereo, or duplicated mono, like in Chuwi in Hi9 Air? It is better to check on some stereo recordings, there are stereo tests on YouTube, for example.
3. As with the loudness of the speakers - they write in the review that it does not. Is it enough to watch a movie in a quiet room?
4. How does a fingerprint scanner work?
5. What kind of plug does the charger have - Chinese or under our electrical networks?
6. USB Type C How fast does it work when downloading files to a tablet - like USB 2.0 or 3.0?Here2.0 is written, but it's china :)
7. What version of Android is out of the box and is there an OTA update?

Post has been editedxlation - 06.12.18, 12:02
ViSet
Message#6
06.12.18, 16:19
Gray wolf
[offline]

Messages 2902
Check in: 03.10.12
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Also the screen coating is of interest: oleophobic coating is stated on devicespecifications.com, is protective glass necessary or is the screen sufficiently scratch resistant? Is the battery / power consumption adequate enough? I have a Kubovsky tablet with an akk for 8000 maxs, it keeps very well, but up to 15% - then the charge is lost almost every second. You can live, but sometimes annoying. And on the same devicespecifications.com there is an additional parameter of memory in 9 V / 2.5 A - is it somehow implemented in hardware?

--------------------
Do I have a trembling creature or have root-rights? © R.Raskolnikov
Jedi-sv
Message#7
06.12.18, 17:31
Serenity in my heart.
[online]

Messages 2416
Huawei Mate 10 ALP-L29

Your seemingly all the answers are in the reviews.
Gorilla eye with an anthrax coating.
Stereo speakers.
The scanner works pretty well.
Charger included no. Need to order separately.
Android 7.1, you should not wait for updates.
8 hours video from YouTube holds.
Fast charging supported.

--------------------
ViSet
Message#8
07.12.18, 12:48
Gray wolf
[offline]

Messages 2902
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Jedi-sv @ 06.12.18, 17:31*
Gorilla eye

Regarding the gorilla, "I am tormented by vague doubts ....." (c) The manufacturer himself is silent about this, otherwise they would have written it in large letters, butsilence.Hope is weak for third-party sources (except for iFixit, perhaps), won, in the subject of my profile tablet, they thought the glass was the year until someone broke the screen and found out that plastic: lol:
A revision of your instance of iron what? T2E1 or already T2E2? And in general, what is the general impression? In one of the reviews, a very broad framework was indicated as a shortcoming, but something like that in the picture or in size does not seem so to me. I am standing half a step from acquiring a device, but I can’t make up my mind, althoughTechTabletshighest score for 10 inch.

--------------------
sept23
Message#9
08.12.18, 00:47
User
[offline]

Messages 74
teXet TB-436

* ViSet,
I have a revision T2E1. What is different from T2E2 I do not know. The overall impression is quite positive from the point of view of an ordinary tablet user. Subjectively charge holds well. So far, I have never discharged it to zero, I can not say anything about the last 15 percent. Frames that were in 10-inch tablets, such remained, but visually thinner (compared with the SM-T520). If you make it thinner, explain to me what to keep it then?

For me, while the tablet was irrelevant - we need a root. I myself can put TWRP, reflash, but I can not make TWRP for it and choose the method of rutting. With the same processor, there is UMI Z and UMIDIGI Z Pro and for them there is a TWRP. Is it worth trying?
petrenic
Message#10
08.12.18, 12:55
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 25.07.17

I use the second week.
So far, everything suits both in appearance and work.

You can note the heating of the left half of the tablet after half an hour of work.

The battery does not eat quickly.

Telephone communication works.

Conveniently, the SIM card can be inserted and pulled out without turning off the tablet.

The frames are really small. There is something to compare - tpad98 from them. That's where the edges are huge.

The sound is not very loud, unfortunately.
ViSet
Message#11
08.12.18, 12:56
Gray wolf
[offline]

Messages 2902
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

sept23 @ 08.12.18, 00:47*
It’s impossible to make TWRP for him and choose a method of rutting. With the same processor, there is UMI Z and UMIDIGI Z Pro and for them there is a TWRP

If there is a suitable donor, porting TVRP will not be difficult - in the general case, you need to replace the core with your own. But to obtain root-access, the presence of TVRP is optional. Install the Magisk manager from the topic.® Magisk - The Universal Systemless Interface (Post Displax # 76613184), copy to the root of the internal memory boot.img from the archive I attached, patch it with the MagiskManager and flash the SP Flash Tool. Booth, I took from the firmware version 1.23, I believe that since 1.16, everyone has already been updated through OTA.
If you do not like Magisk-rut - wait for the arrival of my copy, I will do TVRP. Another option is to leave a request in the topic.Order table of custom recovery, for MTK usually do quickly.
Attached fileboot.T20.T2E1.v1.23.zip(9.54 MB)

petrenic @ 08.12.18, 12:55*
The sound is not very loud, unfortunately.

Yes, I read the tip of a burzhuin somewhere, who also complained about the volume, comparing it with the T10. The volume level, I suppose, can be raised by any suitable mod, Viper, for example.

Firmware T20 (T2E1) -Android7.1.1-V1.23 onI.DiscThe default region is Chinese, change in Settings. There are pre-installed Chinese programs as Opsos. Google Pribluda in place. An earlier version 1.16 can be pulled fromof the source

Post has been editedViSet - 08.12.18, 14:28
Reason for editing: ochepyatki

--------------------
Jedi-sv
Message#12
08.12.18, 14:33
Serenity in my heart.
[online]

Messages 2416
Huawei Mate 10 ALP-L29

* petrenic
The tablet should come the other day. Very upset by the fact that the memory card sees only in FAT32. Do you have the same? If yes. then who will say how to defeat such an attack. For me, this is an important parameter. Nowhere in the reviews / descriptions of this did not see. I thought already and there is no such after Adroid 2.3.

--------------------
ViSet
Message#13
08.12.18, 14:46
Gray wolf
[offline]

Messages 2902
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Jedi-sv @ 08.12.18, 14:33*
memory card sees only in FAT32

The problem of reading the NTFS / exFat format on Lollipop was solved by a 100% working mode, for Nougat I tried it, incl. with adjustments - the result is negative so far. In general, these formats are provided by the kernel drivers. But the Chinese do not bother. If the tablet gains popularity, then m. a custom kernel will appear. Or there is a system patch. Meanwhilexlationproposed solution.

--------------------
Jedi-sv
Message#14
08.12.18, 15:39
Serenity in my heart.
[online]

Messages 2416
Huawei Mate 10 ALP-L29

* ViSet,
I have seen the solution, but have not yet penetrated it. I remember even doing something similar, but if I remember correctly, these are some kind of curved crutches and it was not convenient to use them. I can be wrong. In general, when I get the body - I will solve the problem. In this sense, the Chinese are of course utyrki. My Cube doesn't read a damn either. Chuwi on Windows, of course, sees everything, but on the android I had to put CM. By the way, he pomera on the sly.

--------------------
ViSet
Message#15
08.12.18, 20:35
Gray wolf
[offline]

Messages 2902
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Jedi-sv @ 08.12.18, 15:39*
I had to put CM. By the way, he pomera on the sly.

Is cyan dying? Well, he reincarnated in Line (Lineage) pretty well, but never loved this line, no matter how much you put it - always returned to stock. Especially since I always made lightweight firmware based on the drain for my devices. And about the custom - you need to start a Treble project on this device, the choice of firmware is quite large.

--------------------
Jedi-sv
Message#16
08.12.18, 22:09
Serenity in my heart.
[online]

Messages 2416
Huawei Mate 10 ALP-L29

* ViSet,
Well, I also have the 13th line, and Chuwi himself is dying. I stopped seeing the memory cards and the touch works through the stump deck. I ordered a new touch, but the song is not about that. I need a tablet for more powerful and with the Internet, so I ordered Theklast. let's see how it will be with him. The fact that exFat does not read is annoying.

--------------------
amur-levsha
Message#17
10.12.18, 09:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 101
Check in: 15.08.13
Cube Talk 9X

An hour ago brought.
Configure and psycho)))
Helped to buy a roommate, i.e. moped is not mine.
Bought on TaoBao in the flagship store.
The tablet T20 (T2E1) 4/64 V1.23_20181023
Immediately when connected to Wi-Fi, it was updated (in the settings there was an update automatically).
The device costs 1399 Yuan + 1st package (glass + smart case + all sorts of small buns) 69 Yuan) = 1468 Yuan in China (14386.4 rubles at the time of payment).
The cause of the psycho:
1) I do not see the Gallery folder (although the photos are saved). When you try to attach a photo to the message in the menu, the "Gallery" is selected, but in fact this is the Google Photos application. And since There is no "Gallery", then there is no "Basket" (when deleting, the device says that it deletes it into it.
2) In the “Camera” mode in the “Camera” mode I do not see what I am shooting, i.e. the screen is black and everything. There are photos and videos themselves, but I do not see anything beforehand, with both one and the second camera.
3) When wrapping the cover "behind the back", sleep (contagion) works. There is no such thing in my Cuba.
4) I can not find where in the settings to disable the display of the Internet connection speed (not critical, but flashes).
Before the update, Chrome was seen on board, and after the update was restarted, it had to be installed by itself. I checked the ability to connect Wi-Fi in the "Flight" mode - it works. I remember when discussing Cube Talk9X this point was indicated as affecting the economy of battery use.
Now I'll try to reset the settings, which can come back)))

Post has been editedamur-levsha - 10.12.18, 10:46

--------------------

������� �� ����� ������ ��, ��� �� �� ������.
��������, ������ ��� �������� ��������� - ������������� ��������� ��������. download

amur-levsha
Message#18
10.12.18, 10:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 101
Check in: 15.08.13
Cube Talk 9X

Reset via Settings left everything as it is, i.e. No Gallery and no preview in Vatsappa Chamber ... some kind of pichalbid

sept23What do you think about this?

Threat By the way, the power supply in the kit is present "native" Teclastovsky

Post has been editedamur-levsha - 10.12.18, 11:35

--------------------
Never be afraid to do what you do not know how.
For example, the ark was built by an amateur - the professionals built the “Titanic“.
upavlovsky
Message#19
10.12.18, 14:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 259
Check in: 14.01.09
Blackview BV8000 Pro

Got a tablet.
Overall fine.
Failed to check GPS operation.
And there is a strange problem with contacts from the guguly account
The power supply was not included.

Ask questions

Posted 10/12/2018 14:42:

xlation @ 12/06/18 09:49*
5. What kind of plug does the charger have - Chinese or under our electrical networks?

No
7. What version of Android is out of the box and is there an OTA update?

7.1.1 OTA capability is. No updates.
2. Are the speakers really stereo, or duplicated mono, like in Chuwi in Hi9 Air? It is better to check on some stereo recordings, there are stereo tests on YouTube, for example.

Stereo speakers

Posted 10/12/2018 14:43:

petrenic @ 08.12.18, 10:55*
Conveniently, the SIM card can be inserted and pulled out without turning off the tablet.

I have a problem with contacts.
Contacts application - does not see my Google account
ViSet
Message#20
10.12.18, 14:51
Gray wolf
[offline]

Messages 2902
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

amur-levsha, Chrome is only available in version 1.16, in 1.23 it no longer exists. There is no Google gallery everywhere, but here the Google policy: Google Photo is positioned as a replacement for the Gallery. If it is close to the heart of your neighbor - put on Google Play to choose from, with a higher rating, and it will be great.Or you can try the Open Gapps package, but I can not say in which assembly the Gallery is present.Then I probably blunted something: I'm not sure that OpenGapps from stock recovery will be delivered, without TVRP.
Upavlovsky @ 12/10/18, 14:38*
Ask questions

The screen interests me. Is there a transport film? If you remove it, then the coating is really oleophobic?

Post has been editedViSet - 10.12.18, 14:55
Reason for editing: amendment

--------------------
Jedi-sv
Message#21
10.12.18, 20:36
Serenity in my heart.
[online]

Messages 2416
Huawei Mate 10 ALP-L29

ViSet @ 10.12.18, 14:51*
Is there a transport film?

I saw in the review how people shot a transport film. removed so not neatly that took it along with the protective. In short, there are 2 films on the screen. Removing transport must be careful if you want to keep the protective.

--------------------

14 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 10:52