> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

5 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 > »  

> SpaceCrafter RPG | [Strategy] Space military strategy combining RPG genres
ViGaCi
Message#1
02.12.18, 13:45
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 88
Check in: 13.08.14

SpaceCrafter RPG download

Version: 1.1.6
Genre:Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:8.02.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Space military strategy, combining the genres of RPG and clicker. You need to pump a warship and send it into battle.

Description:
SpaceCrafter RPG is a space strategy with clicker elements. You need to pump your spaceship and send it into battle against a variety of rivals, with different skills and abilities. Your goal is to become a legend of the galaxy, earn fame in the arena and defeat the strongest bosses!

CHIPS GAMES

★ Space Rangers , drums, defenders, fighters and other classes of ships are at your disposal, where each class has its own unique role. You always need to take into account the merits of your ship and the shortcomings of the enemy ship.
★ In this strategy without the Internet in Russian You have to explore the technologies of the future, learn the skills and abilities of the crew, improve weapons, defense systems and combat control.
★ Spaceships fight each other in a battle with indirect control. The combat system uses almost two dozen characteristics. Even minor changes to any parameter will immediately affect the combat capability of your ship.

★ In the combat system nearly two dozen characteristics are used for each spacecraft. Even minor changes in any parameter will immediately affect your combat capability.
★ Nonlinear pumping , in which the improvement of some characteristics may adversely affect others. You will always seek a compromise between efficiency and versatility, which greatly add interest to the game.
★ For resource extraction You can use clickers with upgrades (to improve the stock and speed of production). Some resources can be earned only in battle. Even when you are offline, game currency earnings do not stop!

★ For excellence over any adversary you need to think through step-by-step combat strategies, decide on what characteristics you need to focus on at the moment.
★ Donut is completely absent in the game . Your achievements depend only on you, the thickness of your wallet does not affect anything.
★ There are no timers in the game . You will not have to wait until the module is improved, technology is researched, etc. There are no artificial restrictions hindering your progress. You can spend as much time in the game as you see fit.
★ Waiting for you plenty of opportunities and hundreds of possible choices. You can create any kind of ship using various combinations of modules, crew, crystals, skills, abilities and technologies.

But are you ready for serious trials?

Short Guide
Where and how to extract resources?
The main game resources (credits, tech. Points and energy) you can mine in any quantity in the tab "Mining". Select the desired resource and click on the extraction button.

What does this or that characteristic mean?
Click on an incomprehensible value and get a tooltip with a description.

How are the fights?
The fights in the game are automatic and take place in a unique turn-based system with two dozen characteristics. Even a slight change in characteristics during pumping can have a huge impact on the outcome of the battle. Influencing the fight directly, you can not. You can find out more information about the combat system in the help section (in the game menu).

What does the battery affect?
During the battle, the battery of your ship will be charged. When it is charged to the maximum your ship will be able to use a super attack.

How to use skills?
The skill is activated simultaneously with the super attack.

What if I win all the time?
Before you join the battle, you need to carefully study the characteristics of the enemy, to understand his strengths and weaknesses. Then you need to prepare your own ship: choose the most appropriate skill, reassign the crew, pick up the necessary crystals. Only such a strategy game will lead you to victory!

A couple of words from the author
Friends, please write your comments with the impressions of the game. It is important for me to hear your opinion. If you like the game, click on the link in Google Play, put 5 stars and write your review. This will very seriously help the development of the game. Thank!

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vigacigames.spacecrafterrpg

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 5.0+

Download: Version: 1.1.6
Attached fileSpaceCrafter RPG v.1.1.6.apk(20.94 MB)

Past versions

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedViGaCi - 04.04.19, 17:35
Oniksss
Message#2
02.12.18, 21:24
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 912
Check in: 19.05.12
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 LTE

Made with high quality. But for some reason it often stops responding to the touch when mining. Only restarting helps.
Johnny3T
Message#3
03.12.18, 00:21
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 822
Check in: 01.08.14
LG X Power K220DS

Is the developer present or writing on GP?
AnimeDroid_Chan
Message#4
03.12.18, 04:46
R.G. Release & Update
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 5365
Check in: 13.09.15
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64

* ViGaCiWhat the fuck is again not available in my country (Uzbekistan)?

--------------------
ViGaCi
Message#5
03.12.18, 09:30
User
[offline]

Messages 88

Oniksss @ 02.12.18, 20:24*
Made with high quality. But for some reason it often stops responding to the touch when mining. Only restarting helps.

The maximum supply of resources is limited. After stock overflow, mining stops. It is necessary either to spend resources or to increase the stock.

Johnny3T @ 02.12.18, 23:21*
Is the developer present or writing on GP?

Here. I am a developer :)

AnimeDroid_Chan @ 12/03/18 03:46*
ViGaCi, what the fuck is again inaccessible in my country (Uzbekistan)?

Added Uzbekistan and several other countries to the list of available.

Updated the game to version 1.0.9
In some cases, when you first started the game, bugs were possible with the rating displayed in the Arena. In the new version this bug is fixed. If you played on the old version and you had this bug, then you should first remove the old version of the game and then install the new one. However, after deleting the game, your progress will be reset.

Post has been editedViGaCi - 03.12.18, 10:12
Oniksss
Message#6
03.12.18, 10:52
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 912

* ViGaCi, once again carefully re-read my post and understand it exactly as it is written. In general, while no longer playing. Sometimes this bug comes out right away, sometimes later. There is no time to play before him. The bottom line is that it is not associated with overflow, because The strip can freeze at any stage, even in the middle, and that's it, the button is no longer pressed. At overflow, the strip reaches the end. What am I doing wrong?

Post has been editedOniksss - 03.12.18, 11:05
ViGaCi
Message#7
03.12.18, 11:10
User
[offline]

Messages 88

Oniksss @ 12/03/18 09:52*
ViGaCi, once again carefully re-read my post and understand it exactly as it is written. In general, while no longer playing. Sometimes this bug comes out right away, sometimes later. There is no time to play before him. The bottom line is that it is not associated with overflow, because The strip can freeze at any stage, even in the middle, and that's it, the button is no longer pressed. At overflow, the strip reaches the end. What am I doing wrong?

Ok, I understand you. Most likely, this problem was due to another bug that was fixed in the new version (1.0.9). If possible, update the game and see if the problem disappears?
Oniksss
Message#8
03.12.18, 11:13
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 912

* ViGaCi,
I updated the game in the morning already and just everything was in place. But maybe you need to reinstall the game, as you advised, I will try.
Damn, you have updated the game again. Every hour is straight. =) Well, if it repeats, I will accomplish my goal.
In general, the game you have turned out very good, with good potential for improvement.

Post has been editedOniksss - 03.12.18, 11:17
Co Shev Nick
Message#9
03.12.18, 11:21
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2786
Check in: 02.07.07
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

ViGaCi @ 03.12.18, 10:10*
Ok, I understand you. Most likely, this problem was due to another bug that was fixed in the new version (1.0.9). If possible, update the game and see if the problem disappears?

In the new version - it does not seem to hang. Removed from the smartphone and re-downloaded from the market - everything is fine so far.

Leave a reference to one game ... Type hint - maybe you will like what ideas from there. ;)Hades' star

Post has been editedCo Shev Nick - 03.12.18, 12:31

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi 5 plus 4/64+ Asus ZenFone Max Pro (M1) + Meizu M3S Mini + Acer One S1003. My selection of clickers and idle:SEARCH Android games
naruto777
Message#10
03.12.18, 14:24
☆★☆★☆★
[offline]

Messages 2030
Check in: 10.04.11
ZUK Z2

And will there be pvp?

--------------------
CrDroid 5.0
ViGaCi
Message#11
03.12.18, 15:32
User
[offline]

Messages 88

naruto777 @ 03.12.18, 13:24*
And will there be pvp?

PvP is sure to be. Just not soon. At the moment it is important to gather an audience, i.e. people who like the idea of ​​the game, the mechanics, etc.
naruto777
Message#12
03.12.18, 15:36
☆★☆★☆★
[offline]

Messages 2030
ZUK Z2

* ViGaCi, the game is cool) I got hooked already) that's just something is missing, but I still do not understand what

* ViGaCi, and another little tip, to improve protection against hacking

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editednaruto777 - 03.12.18, 15:42

--------------------
CrDroid 5.0
ViGaCi
Message#13
03.12.18, 15:50
User
[offline]

Messages 88

naruto777 @ 03.12.18, 14:36*
ViGaCi, and still a little advice, to improve protection against hacking

Since the game is only single so far, I decided not to bind to the server so that people can play even without the Internet.
Co Shev Nick
Message#14
03.12.18, 15:54
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2786
Check in: 02.07.07
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

naruto777 @ 03.12.18, 14:36*
something is missing, but I still do not understand what

Probably, the Universe, on which one can move, mobs, which can be thrown to beat out rivers and money, joint raids with other users and of course, PVP - in special zones and in the arena. :) It seems to me that it will be difficult for the developer to implement everything alone ...

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi 5 plus 4/64+ Asus ZenFone Max Pro (M1) + Meizu M3S Mini + Acer One S1003. My selection of clickers and idle:SEARCH Android games
naruto777
Message#15
03.12.18, 16:09
☆★☆★☆★
[offline]

Messages 2030
ZUK Z2

* Co Shev Nick, for a little and everything will be if there is an audience, desire and profit from the game.

--------------------
CrDroid 5.0
AnimeDroid_Chan
Message#16
03.12.18, 16:48
R.G. Release & Update
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 5365
Check in: 13.09.15
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64

* ViGaCi, the main binding to the Internet do not do in any case. Only protection against hacking. And then many have already developed s: censored: is it already with this binding, but I want to play where there is no access to the Internet simply.
And make a purchase of disabling advertising for money.

Post has been editedAnimeDroid_Chan - 03.12.18, 16:51

--------------------
naruto777
Message#17
03.12.18, 17:21
☆★☆★☆★
[offline]

Messages 2030
ZUK Z2

* AnimeDroid_ChanIs there an advertisement here? I have not appeared yet.

--------------------
CrDroid 5.0
ViGaCi
Message#18
03.12.18, 18:24
User
[offline]

Messages 88

naruto777 @ 03.12.18, 16:21*
AnimeDroid_Chan, is there an advertisement here? I have not appeared yet.

There are rewarded ads. In the main menu on the right there is an advertising button. If you press it and watch the video to the end, you can get a small bonus in the form of game resources. Such an advertisement is not an important part of the game, it just helps to earn resources for improvements a little faster.
naruto777
Message#19
04.12.18, 13:53
☆★☆★☆★
[offline]

Messages 2030
ZUK Z2

* ViGaCi, it is a pity that you can not swing a few ships (some kind of hangar for ships), I want to try a new one, but it’s a pity to delete the old one!

--------------------
CrDroid 5.0
WanderD
Message#20
07.12.18, 17:13
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 439
Check in: 15.03.10
Acer Iconia Tab A500

* ViGaCi,

Optimize for Xiaomi redmi note 2 please, it slows down terribly (almost a slide show), it's impossible to play. :(
ViGaCi
Message#21
07.12.18, 18:49
User
[offline]

Messages 88

Naruto777 @ 12.44.18, 12:53*
ViGaCi, it's a pity that you can not swing several ships (some kind of hangar for ships), you want to try a new one, but it is a pity to delete the old one!

In one of the following updates will be implemented mechanics save ships with tansformatsii. It will be possible at any time to switch to another ship.

WandererD @ 07.12.18, 16:13*
Optimize for Xiaomi redmi note 2 please, it slows down terribly (almost a slide show), it's impossible to play.

I'm working on it.

5 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 05:48