Discussion camera Meizu 16th

Rep: (6)
Discussion camera Meizu 16th
Meizu 16th, Meizu 16th
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Camera specifications
Main camera 12 megapixels (Sony IMX 380), f / 1.8 + 20 megapixels (Sony IMX 350), f / 2.6, dual optical zoom, triple hybrid zoom
Front camera 20 megapixels, f / 2.0
Gcam
Useful
For now.
1) Gcam'y above
2) Snap Camera perfectly removes noise at 0, but does not give DD
3) Stock camera takes quite suitable shots.
4) For better macro, you need:
- highlight the subject
- enable x2 in order to activate the second camera module (without good light, the second module is NOT activated)
OR
--translate to manual mode
- enable top 20M

Examples of pictures with camera comparisons

Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

Topics Curator - MXFox

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 24.09.19, 15:04
Reason for editing: 2 versions GCam new libami

Rep: (124)
* dima_e-burg , That is your opinion. I have not looked, but in comparison you've taken a photo of the most unfortunate of all that I have laid out.

And sense to compare it to the drain. Stoke in the night, if you shoot with it, will always issue a photo with less detail and with a lot of noise. This does not convince me. Gkam in the dark is always better with it. And the experience of night shots in the Maze is one of the best nights in gkamov

Rep: (46)
sebani @ 17.03.19, 02:38*
I have not looked, but in comparison you've taken a photo of the most unfortunate of all that I have laid out

It is a pity that did not look ((Otherwise I would have read what I wrote:In general, he is very close to your shot so that approximately the same distance is a tree trunk
Stoke in the night, if you shoot with it, will always issue a photo with less detailand with a lot of noise

Here we go again ... you do not look, otherwise he would have seen that the flow of ISO 740 and at gkam 1070. Where do you think the noise will be less? ( "Item" - a topic and KVM more svjazanna% compression of the finished frame with identical cells)
This does not convince me

Do not even try)) It is only expressed his opinion about your opinion. Well this "forum" ;-)
Gkam in the darkis always better hands

I allow myself to once again do not agree (what? I have the right)) When shooting in the third-party application gkamauto mode, it will play a major role, which settings you set in step "correction AE" Only with this will involve the final quality of the noise and the possible blurring.
But if you do at night shot gkam in the "night" of shooting, here the picture quality will depend only on a tripod quality and strength of the wind)) since gkam is bullying exposure "to cosmic heights" to try to keep the minimum ISO. Up to ISO 50. (compare, you pictured in 1070). And it is in the "night" has a chance to get the maximum quality of image (with an eye to set the compression quality)
I'm on the last (or the year before) page lecturing comparison Stock photo / gkam auto / gkam night. If you are not lazy, and it will be interesting - look. There are pictures of the same objects in the same conditions. Those. error versus a minimum.
ps Let me remind you;) I do not argue, just as well as you express a personal impression)). That is to say discuss with a colleague;)

* dima_e-burg , It is easier to take pictures. How to write a ton of text. Okay. Perhaps it is more dependent on the firmware. Do photos, lay out. Photos on runoff and photos on gkam in auto mode

Post has been editedsebani - 17.03.19, 11:47

dima_e-burg @ 17.03.19, 11:38*
the main role was played by what settings you set in step "correction AE" Only with this will involve the final quality of the noise and the possible blurring.

This option, I do not touch in gkam

Laziness in the evening to wait. I closed the curtains in the room so the light was less. Auto focus on the center. Here without comment. Probably just my way relieves

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedsebani - 17.03.19, 12:10

sebani @ 17.03.19, 13:46*
easier to take pictures. How to write a ton of text.

Certainly easier)). Only a portion of it is not clear that he wanted to tell the author image.
but when it comes to my post above, as no detailed answer I could still convey your point? )

Only the day when sufficient light stock may compete with gkamom. Photo lecturing a little earlier. If there is a loulayt,in my case, The drain side of smokes

sebani @ 17.03.19, 14:09*
This option, I do not touch in gkam

The owner-master. Gkam same tool with plenty of options. Everyone turns as he needed. Only it seems to me that the delayed 1/4 seconds you'll have to shoot only static.
sebani @ 17.03.19, 14:09*
Here without comment

Then I simply and without comment ;-) - runoff, IMHO, in this case better.

dima_e-burg @ 17.03.19, 12:25*
Then I simply and without comment ;-) - runoff, IMHO, in this case it is better

Tastes differ, but if in this example (the last one) you select a stock, I wash my hands: rolleyes:

And your analysis with trees is very incorrect. Phones different and probably with different firmware, different versions guglokamer and settings. Compare ISO runoff and gkam in different places? Then tilt the phone is already in another equipment is removed, and then everything else.

Post has been editedsebani - 17.03.19, 12:41

sebani @ 17.03.19, 14:37*
And your analysis with trees very incorrect

OK. Accepted.
Tastes differ

Undoubtedly.
choose stock, I wash my hands

Tastes could not be discussed ;)
I almost without tons of text explain why my personal choice just that. When displaying full-length gkam certainly win. Victory for detail and DD.
But! Here I look at these photos, downloaded on the beech. On the 17 "monitor me color reproduction, its natural to shtatke like more. For what used gkamosvky frame lead to the same figure, it is necessary at least to twist" clarity "in the photo being edited, and then adjust also the color (lie it with red .. and with a brown fact) then extract, from gkama 1/4 ... with her, except conditionally vase nobody to take a picture (if pre-de agree with the model, such as a cat / dog / child ...) Next weight: 4MB against 8u. that's why I wrote that the frame with the standard camera I like more (cleaner, more accurate of colors, brighter, weighs less, less exposure, it is not necessary to edit ...)
It turns out, I have no comments expressed his point of view, and you will immediately washed hands))
ps these and similar arguments / discussions are as endless on how often and interesting. Certainly reasoned.

* dima_e-burg I just looked at a lot of pictures 22hdyuymovom monitor and looks so good. But apparently we have different views on the photos as a whole. But your answer detailed liked me. I would need to learn: D Regarding gkam. There you can also stand to make less and shoot dogs, etc. or not?

sebani @ 17.03.19, 15:30*
I would have to learn

)))): Thank_you:
sebani @ 17.03.19, 15:30*
There you can also stand to make less and shoot dogs, etc. or not?

Sure. I put the car at the time, "forever" 1/50. On a photo of people, with enough light (indoor) usually I see 1/30 on a regular camera. Half of the staff usually successful. Without blurring.
Attached Image

Therefore, in gkam initially I made it a little shorter. At night photos is certainly worsen the image of the ISO when shooting in auto mode gkam, but there is always a night mode, and if you want that kind of a "moment" that as for me, then spit on ISO, mainly blur not get. And at 22x monitors, I do not stare at the photo. Only on the beech 17 "If you send someone -. So in most cases a snapshot programmatically instant messengers obozhmut and" kill "the quality, and the print I usually 10x15)) so that per-pixel comparison is interesting (sports, say, interest), but just me life does not need)) that's why I always write gkam - a great tool, but is not always necessary and it is certainly not 100% replacement of the regular camera...
ps it's just a personal opinion;)

Rep: (8)
I noticed an interesting thing: when shooting nightscapes (or in low light static objects) using the manual mode (ISO 200 bet, the rest by car) in 4 cases out of 5 photo obtained 20% sharper.

Rep: (61)
Today took his first vidosik with Stabia, I leave here maybe someone will be interested. All great, but it does not have enough 60fps :(
Attached fileUntitled.mov(115.02 MB)

P.s. And a couple of night photo on GCam + SnapSeed

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedfantom4ix - 18.03.19, 02:08

fantom4ix @ 18.03.19, 03:11*
+ SnapSeed

;) If I'm guessing correctly, and is tied with "the HDR + mode", then he is)) From any "human" photo to make a masterpiece by mixing the genres of the followers of the school "Modernism" + "Impressionism"))
Attached Image

Rep: (31)
* dima_e-burg That for constricted hdr +? so the beautiful photos), though not a natural

* dima_e-burg Nea, that without treatment and with treatment.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (246)
fantom4ix @ 18.03.19, 08:55*
without processing

If it is right, then I prefer to be closer to reality as the eye can see for sure, at least in color, with handling photo poisonous oversaturated with (look at PC), well, it's a personal opinion.

Post has been editedTynTygydyn - 18.03.19, 09:01

* Vorting1 , GCam is not used, Filmic Pro + Final Cut + Zhiyun Smooth 4

Post has been editedfantom4ix - 18.03.19, 11:34

Rep: (9)
dima_e-burg @ 16.03.19, 21:49*
So I do not understand the advantages of shooting in auto mode gkamom night, when the gains from this there is nothing ... Of course all IMHO.

Well, judging by your pictures, from the quality of Gkam 2-3 times higher

Posted on 18/03/2019, 12:08:

sebani @ 16.03.19, 20:21*
Finally decided for myself, what settings to photograph with gkam night.

It turns out bad. And yet in day mode
All photos from the hands 1 times. autofocus

пїЅ#пїЅ
Test photos
Reduced by 88%

4030 x 3024 (8.66 MB)
Reduced by 88%

4030 x 3024 (7.14 MB)
Reduced by 88%

4030 x 3024 (8.54 MB)
Reduced by 88%

4030 x 3024 (8.52 MB)

Reduced by 88%

4030 x 3024 (8.66 MB)

Now you can fotoruzhom and evening to catch footage

And you can ask the settings? Photos are very impressive. Especially the balance between detail and noise. Better than Google)

* Arccosinus45 , Talk Meizu 16th chamber (Post sebani # 83429386)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/01/20, 8:30